What are some films that deal with the metaphysics of depression?

What are some films that deal with the metaphysics of depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfuQd_xZlKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=AfuQd_xZlKw

Branded (2012)

lmao no way that bitch is 22

HOLY FUCKING YUM im finna go deep in dis one

depression isn't real

JUST

here's depression

>my life sucks
>better stop doing anything even though it will make my life suck more

rinse and repeat

Should I take the bog pill fellas?

Sad!

>model at model
nice

This. She looks older than my mom

How about the /lenopill/,?

We are caught in superstructures reminiscent of rat traps, satisfying an artificial itch with pointless small activities as a distraction from our profoundly meaningless and hyperreal existence.

t. Theodore

ya seethin ya fucking mark.

>metaphysics of depression

webm related

>in contact with aliens
>speak over twenty languages fluently
>control france with an iron but gentle fist
>possess over 95% of all genetic manipulation facilities worldwide

Quiet down lil guy

Obviously a secret fatty. Stay away.

outta here bretcuck

Is it better to be the bubble machine or the cactus?

Or just a bubble?

Holy fuck imagine being this close to being attractive

ASU? she'll definitely will put out

melancholia

Depression is just an excuse millennial's use to give up.

Why would someone who wasn't depressed want to give up?

Ask her for a quick rundown

>ASU

Every Chad for the past 5 years has made consistent deposits in her.

Probably a keeper swipe dude.

Wrong. Depression:
>My life could be perfectly fulfilled at the given moment
>But I'd rather keep myself in a state of numbness from past pain just in case there's more pain on the way

Depression =/= sadness. It's emptiness that stems from blocking out your emotional responses, good or bad.

Yeah, I'd definitely take this one. Who gives a suck man. It's not like you're going to be putting your dick in her chin.

No you idiot, they give up and then blame depression so they don't have to tell people they are just lazy.

What would be the point of giving up if you had a clear path to victory and no depression when it obviously takes more effort to be broke and alone?

you're not hearing me, people give up because they're lazy but that's not glamorous and won't garner pity. claiming to be depressed paints them as sympathetic and explains all of their shortcomings away.

>all of their shortcomings
You said it was just laziness otherwise why wouldn't people with inherent flaws become depressed about the hopelessness of their lesser conditions.

Why would someone who is just lazy need to come up with explanations, learn all about this specific condition when they could just get autism bux or something, and pay a bunch of people who claim they can fix problems?

you're not listening to me and at this point i feel as though you're just responding purely to troll or harvest (you)'s. it's not a personal attack, i'm sure you think you have depression because that's what the doctors told you and society has morphed you to believe that depression is a legitimate reason for inactivity but in reality it is a coping mechanism for when you don't want to front up to failure. never heard of anyone who actually has to work to support themselves or their family being depressed. it's always students or other young people who have a massive cushion preventing them from ever having to really worry about their future. people who actually have cause for depression don't have the time to lay about and moan over how they can't find the motivation to do things.

I am trying, I just don't understand your logic, why make it personal when you know the depressed people you know are depressing just to look at.

>failure
You aren't being consistent, is it failure, coping mechanism for inherent character flaws, or laziness?

>never heard of anyone who actually has to work to support themselves or their family being depressed
Never heard of Murder Suicide and who do you think is buying up all the antidepressants if not bored housewives and overworked cucks, how many successful people do you know?

>a massive cushion
Youth and inexperience?

>cause for depression
I thought you said the only cause of depression is laziness or flaws or failure?

Tfw your exterior shows everything is alright but inside the paint is too much to bear

I'm basically unfeeling when I alone now