Best episode

>Best episode
>Worst episode
>Episode you love and everyone else hates
>Episode you hate and everyone else loves
>Is Toby the Scranton Strangler
>Booze Cruise
>The one where Andy pretends to be a bum although he actually plans to buy Dunder Mifflin
>Scott's Tots
>The Wedding
>Absolutely

I can't remember episode titles, but there are some great segments.
>Dwight training Ryan at the beet farm.
>Robert California's house party.
>office garage sale.
>Dwight saving Jim from an ass kicking.

Only because I just rewatched the finale ten minutes ago.

>Best episode
Beach Games
>Worst episode
Angry Andy
Phyllis's Wedding
The only episode that's about Creed
No but he likely committed either homicide or suicide upon his return to New York. Possibly both

OP here. I thought Jim and Pam's wedding was just "The Wedding" but I guess it's Niagara. So that's what I meant.

>dinner party
>any episode with Todd packer in it
>that one where holly and dwight look for michael
>Michaels tots

>Best episode
Dinner Party
>Worst episode
Anything post season 6, but that's kind of cheating. I didn't really like the nightclub one where they go out with Ryan. Some good moments but definitely a weaker episode. Oh or the wedding episode with Jim and Pam. Fuck that was lazy.
Don't really know what episodes everyone hates teebeehaych
The finale. I actually sat through the entire series because everyone kept telling me how good it was. All I got was cheap, pandering, overly emotional garbage.

anyone else think jim is a huge faggot

>>Episode you love and everyone else hates
>Phyllis's Wedding

Nigga that had the websters dictionary defines welding line, it can't be worst episode for that alone.

God I fucking hated Ryan in this show. When he got promoted in season 4 I was genuinely upset, to the point where I cheered when it all came crashing down again.

I like the episodes that didn't focus on Jim and Pam

>>Best episode
The Injury
>>Worst episode
The Search
>>Episode you love and everyone else hates
Scott's Tots
>>Episode you hate and everyone else loves
The Merger

All I know is that the episode I hate that everyone else loves is Threat Level Midnight

You're the only one in the world mate

you're supposed to hate him starting at season 3
before that he was just a normal guy thrown into all this shit

Is this some high level satire i'm not getting? I hope for your sake it is, also checked.

>Best episode
The Injury
>Worst episode
Anything from Season 8
Probably a few from Season 7, wouldn't know which are hated
Cafe Disco
No but I wish they played with the plotline of Toby's obsession a little more, maybe an episode where everyone suspects him.

Saved my good man
>Filename
Do you have a Jim and Pam hate folder? If so requesting a dump.

>Cafe Disco
THANK YOU, that episode is fucking trash

I hated how the show sometimes went full retard with Dwight. I get that he's supposed to be a smart idiot, but be creative about it, don't have him shoot himself in the foot by yelling about bees.

I made that

I have to repost it all and edit it since I realized dwights beat farm is 60 arces

This is all I got sorry user

/r/ requesting a dump of all the creepy pam texts/photos

forgot pic

Yeah the plot, characterization and comedy of the episode always felt off to me. The best part was Dwight treating Phyllis like a horse but then they give him that stupid line 'This song is fantastic' while dancing like an autist and I remember why I hate the episode all over again.

>>Is Toby the Scranton Strangler
But Toby went to visit him in prison to tell him he thinks he might be innocent, and got strangled.

The theory is that was used after the writers decided to give up on the idea of Toby being the scranton strangler.

The radon and bedwetting scenes were both evidence that when combined with his demeanor spells sadistic sociopath.

My simple simple autistic friend not reading between the lines again, yes/???? you seeeee,,,, he went to the prison as a RUSE to make sure that nobody would ever Ever EVER suspect him however my dear dear friends what he did not Did Not DID NOT anticipate was that the strangler would become the strangled thus sealing one of the finest MOST BRILLIANT moments of irony ever to be recorded in buttfucking hirstory!!!!

What are these radon and bedwetting scenes?

>Best episode
Bob and Phylises wedding
>Worst episode
Jim and Pams wedding
All the Robert California episodes
Jim and Pam arcs
I have a theory that Pam looks like Toby's ex-wife and he has to see it everyday which causes him to lash out on his targets.

I love the michael scot paper company arc

He got triggered hard when michael made a joke that he used to wet and bed and in another scene said youll see in regards to him being the silent killer

Threadly reminder that UK > US

UK defies the sitcom, US defines it.

Obviously UK is better.

I unironically believe this is what happened.

Holy fuck are you me
(Dwight NEVER would've said that line)

A lot of it is obvious satire but >Is annoyed whenever Andy sings (Andy has a beautiful singing voice and it would always be a pleasure to hear it)
completely shatters the illusion. Nobody likes Andy.

thanks for articulating exactly why i hate the office. fuck jim and pam. i get that comedy shows need a straight man but their relationship is painful to watch

Jim and Pam represent core Judaism

Complete and utter antipathy and insufferable smugness

I think the stuff about Pam being bitchy with Jim's new job is unfair because she realized she was behaving that way and the finale is all about her letting go of those feelings and moving on with him.

Thats where TV/movie magic comes in.

In the real world Pam would have cucked Jim into staying in Scranton.

How do you cuck him into staying? By having sex with another man and making him watch? Wouldn't that make him leave even faster?

Please please please please explain yourself I need to find the sense in your sentence okay so please get back to me okay?

Which is what she did at the beginning of the finale. It was actually the people like us watching the show who convinced her she was the one who needed to pay Jim back for all he'd done and not the other way around, in the scene with the cast panel interview.

Cuck in the sense of cheating him out of his chance at a dream job using the relationship. It's more about undermining and withholding than literal cucking. If you want literal cucking, look at Andy. He got cucked so hard by the writers that he was literally cucked by two different women, both with men from the office he works at and later runs.

Yep, total cringe fest and John Krasinski dances like a nerdy virgin

you dun it nao

When she "cucked Jim," do you mean when she talked in a friendly manner to that boom mic operator who was into her?

I'm getting that 5

He said 'would have', he's not talking about what actually happened. Are you upset about the word cuck?

Cucked.

Rolling

Hah!

Cuck doesn't mean literally cucking

Take your cucking autism pills

>not making erin the trips

bitchplease

No I mean she convinced him to stay even though the only reason was her own sense of safety in Scranton. Personally, I don't blame her for not wanting to take the risk considering how 'perfect' their life was in Scranton, but obviously Jim had a sure thing going and her family would benefit in the long run so she came around in the end.

1 6 7 8 0 GET

6 huh.

>not wanting phylis to make you hot chocolate and sweets as it's snowing outside after tenderly making love and swanning around in her pillowy breasts for hours at a time.

she loves sucking cock too.

where's Isabella?

That's all I needed to hear my friend.

CMAHN

So many currylovers

Picture me rollin'

roll for 2 or 9

>Obviously UK is better
Bollocks

5 get

I don't see the appealing from Erin. Her face is just bland and her performance was mildly irritating.

Can we all agree Dinner Party is Officekino?

Might as well use this thread instead of starting a new one.
I'm currently binging through The Office, currently on season 4. I heard the show goes downhill during season 6 and onwards. Should I stay for the long run and watch seasons 6-7 until Michael leaves, or just drop it at the end of season 5?

Damn in my memory Erin was a cutie there she is just bland looking
Rolling for a 7,8,1 or 5
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Groling for 5

roll

rolls

Give me 2

Roll

To complete the Dwight arc, yes. If you don't like Dwight then don't bother.

When you overuse/misuse the word "cuck" you sound fucking stupid.

rollin rollin rollin

I've never ever gotten past whatever season that has all the 45 minute long episodes, are those actually good and does the show go back to being funny?

2 or 5 come on

there's only like 3 of those, I think that's like s8 or so? if you've already watched the rest of the show you should definitely just keep going. I don't think it's as good after michael leaves but you're doing yourself a disservice of you don't wrap the show up. It ends pretty well

2 get
Angela best officegirl

rolling

role

roll

young amy adams get

"Back in high school, her nickname was Easy Rider."

fugg I'll have to roll it

Rollem

Please gib me a qtpi gf

asdsdas

i fall into my fate

reminder that this was the best "new" character. To bad he only was there for a season