BASED HOOSIERS MAKE NATIONAL NEWS AGAIN

BASED HOOSIERS MAKE NATIONAL NEWS AGAIN

UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH i dont like it.................

>Don Christy, self proclaimed patriot, drove a golf cart that had a prison cage around it, wearing an orange jumpsuit and blonde wig to impersonate Hillary Clinton, had a lion head on the the front of the cart that said "African Lion" and President Obama half way in a toilet bowl on the back of the cart with a sign that read "Lying African," and Trump support banners on top
He also did not have clearance from the people who orchestrated the parade and just drove into the line of floats waiting to go on the streets. People, undoubtedly, were upset about the image of Pres. Obama in the toilet, but more about the fact he called him a "Lying African." People said they felt it invoked racism and was a distasteful float for the 4th of July.
"I have my right to say things," Christy said. "Isn't that what the Fourth of July's about? Freedom. I apologize to anyone I offended, which would be a total liberal."
He's not wrong - he can say whatever he likes and do as he pleases but so can everyone else in response.

Why are Hoosiers so fucking based? We literally knocked out Cruz and Kasich, now this?

Are Hoosiers the most powerful race on the planet?

I'm an ex-hoosier that moved to Alaska. Still, gotta say that my state does occasionally make me proud with shit like this.

219 here.

the based are few and far between. lots of nigs and wigs, lots of special snowflakes.

Save me from all these niggers

>living in The Region

My condolences. Come home to south Indiana, white man

Sorry senpai

812 here

812 here

come home white man

i really want to. thats the goal.

shit, even kek wills it.

Kek I love my state

The amount of butt hurt we've caused nationally in the last 18 months or so has been truly ebin

812 born and raised. Shit, I guess I shouldn't be surprised there are others on here. Somebody needs to Trump up Bloomington, stat.

Bloomington serves as a lefty containment zone, and it does that excellently. No reason to fuck with that.

>trump up bloomington

wew lad, thats a tall order

Indiana has far more in common with the redneck south than its midwestern neighbor states

>bloomington
>the austin of indiana.
wew lad.

North and South Indiana when?

We're definitely a Midwestern state, but we are the most "southern" Midwestern state.

Conversely, Missouri and Kentucky are the most "Midwestern" southern states, though they are still definitely southern.

south of I-70 is basically Kentucky but more smug

I live there, and I wouldn't even say Bloomington itself is a containment zone... it's JUST campus, which sadly influences a lot of other schools in the area.

Plenty of people here support Trump. We do.

Anything north of and including Terre Haute is a different state to me tbH

Terre Huate is getting worst indeed, but im forced to go there for shopping and shit. dat Fresh Thymes though

Wow thats racist

lel, literally the "I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA" defense. awesome

Yeah it sure doesn't look or feel much like America anymore.