What was his tax policy?

What was his tax policy?

probably the 'you give me everything and i replace you with orcs' policy

I believe Tolkein established he had a """5-5-5""" flat tax policy. He was basically the Herman Cain of his universe.

>Angela Merkel: The Early Years

30% of all wheat grown in every homestead

Why isn't he invisible?

Maggoty Bread Tax Act really pushed Mordor over the brink. I can't believe the Nurnian Congress was able to settle an agreement after that disaster.

wow! Lord of the Rings has so much more depth now!

>he's still trying to push his dumb tax policy meme

face it kid, your meme will never succeed

CAN'T PAY HIS TAXES

Sauron's tax policy was really spearheaded by him immigration policy. He was a staunch xenophobe, and built the Black Gate to keep illegal hobbits from settling down in Mordor.

Naturally, the gate required UGE amounts of funding, so the maggoty bread tariff was introduced in the 3rd Age to finance its construction.

WE AIN'T HAD NOTHING BUT INHERITANCE TAX FOR THREE STINKIN YEARS

jesus, is this suppose to be funny?

60% income tax for all men, elves and hobbit go directly to nig-I mean orc welfare
(((Dwarves))) evade taxes by keeping their gold offshore

he was pissed about the other elves having vast off-shore accounts in the gray-havens and he was just pissing about making 250K a year making magic rings and shit.

he'd show them...he'd show them all.

No, but it's funny anyways, just like your birth.

it's funny to me dickhead

face it, Sup Forums is a meme board

Can you explain the joke?

Yeah, his hand should be a metaphor of the invisible hand, another case of lazy writing part of the hack Tolkien.

Bill Taxton is dead

you'll rue the day you meme the extreme, user.

I'm talkin serious ruage.

underatted

>implying taxposting isnt the best meme to come in a while

WHAT ABOUT THEM? THEY HAVE A TRUST FUND YIELDING MORE THAN FIVE PERCENT.

oh yea? what's your tax policy then you you double nigger!!

fucking kek

Watch the Lothlorien Ministry of Finance scene in the extended edition of the Hobbit.

How does one man not only create so many details of one universe but also able to express them the way he does?

Tolkein is great.

>babby impressed by babby's first fantasy universe

I could be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure the Ring is supposed to enhance the abilities of everyone who wears it.

Only the Hobbits should be able to go invisible, as they are naturally stealthy (hence why Gandalf brought Bilbo in as the Dwarves' burglar). I don't remember anything in the books suggesting non-Hobbits could go invisible with it, so the bit in the movie where Isildur puts it on and goes invisible always baffles me.

Then again, maybe Tom Bombadil didn't go invisible when he put it on because it had no effect on him whatsoever? Maybe something similar happened with Sauron - maybe, because it was his, he had control over it, and had no need to go invisible when he was trying to intimidate, terrorize, and pulverize the opposing army.

I really should go back and read it again.

>he doesn't even tell us what happened to the baby orcs in their orc cradles
tolkien is a fucking hack

Listen you contrarian user.

If you aren't impressed by the sheer level of autistic detail that went into Middle Earth, of a generally high quality, then I dunno what to tell you.

>Complains that Tolkien ignored the practical aspects of Aragorn II's 122 year reign over Gondor and Arnor
>Makes little mention of concrete tax policies and the like in his own works
>Argues that bringing back Gandalf - an immortal spirit - after his fall in Khazad-dûm was a mistake
>Proceeds to resurrect Beric Dondarrion Catelyn Stark, and presumably Jon Snow
Is there a bigger hack than GRRM?

Once patch of land, which isn't even a whole continent, barely the size of Australia. And we know fuck all about the rest of the planet and what goes on there.
>epin worldbuilding, wew

Yes, Miura.

>>Proceeds to resurrect Beric Dondarrion Catelyn Stark, and presumably Jon Snow
if you can't see how those are different to bringing gandalf back you're pretty fucking stupid. not that I think tolkien shouldn't have done it, just saying its not like fatty is being hypocritical here

lol