AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?

AM NOT BEING DETAINED!? I AM A FREE RANGE CHICKEN, OFFICER. I AM A CITIZEN OF EARTH. YOUR LAWS DO NO APPLY TO ME, BIGOT PIG.

>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>AM I BEING DETAINED?

>produce my license and registration

no sir I do not.

Yes officer, here you go.

No I'm not sure why you pulled me. Is a light out?

Sorry officer, I was rushing home with this medicene for my wife. Here's all the papers you need, I'm sorry about the inconvenience this is causing.

most cops are faggots

>Do you know why I pulled you over?

if you answer this question you're a fucking idiot

the color of my skin.

IS IT BECAUSE IM BLACK YOU RACIS CRACKA YOU WANNA KILL ME LIKE YOU KILL MY SENPAI WELL *smacks lips* I TELL YOU WHAT

I AM TRAVELLING, YOU DO NOT NEED A LICENSE TO TRAVEL

Highway patrol have to meet a quota on the number of tickets they give out a month so looks like I just lost 100$

I have absolutely no idea sir, as you could not have pulled me over as I do not own a car & neither do I have a driver's license

>Wordlessly hand it over, take ticket, and leave
There is no reason to shoot the breeze with these people. They are paid to dupe you into saying something that can incriminate you, and they will not hesitate to twist/"misinterpret" your words.

You have the right to remain silent, fucking use it.

Here you go, Officer. I suppose I was going a little too fast.
>hmm, it says here you are white and Christian, is that true sir?
Yes.
>Well you have a good day now, drive safe

OH IM SORRY I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA THIS ISNT AMERICA ???

Yes, I believe you pulled me over cause I have a giant swastika + "MAGA" window cling obstructing almost the entirety of my back window.

Why?

How is careless driving a crime when carelessness is a valid criminal defense?

What, are they hiring cops with Alzheimer's now?

I HAVE A GUN AND IF YOU DONT GET OUT MY FACE IMMA SHOOT YOU WITH IT!!!

Any other response is the sign of being a pure cowardly cuck.

You can easily talk to an officer without incriminating yourself if you have a 9th grade education. Officer's are usually dumb people with little education, and stick to the usual "gotcha" techniques.

I'm not saying that you have to shoot the shit with them but being polite and cordial goes a long way with officers that I've dealt with in the past.

They are trying to get you to self incriminate. I never answer and have gotten out of two tickets.

SORRY OFFICER, I WAS JUST...

EXTREMELY CARELESS

NO CHARGE, PLEASE!

Here is my license and registration.

Is it because I fucked your mother last night?

sure, here you go. sorry officer, i dont know why you pulled me over, is one of my breaklights out?

>AY FUCK YOU PIG
>YOU GONN SHOOT ME TOO?
>NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
>BLACK LIVES MATTER
>BLACK LIVES MATTER

"Oh, hello officer - here's my license and proof of insurance. Do I have a taillight out that I didn't know about?"

If niggers could just figure out that NOT chimping out when a cop stops you is the sure-fire way to not be left bleeding on the sidewalk, the number of them shot by cops every year would drop greatly. But, nigs keep on niggin'.

>tfw you're white, polite, and drive a luxury vehicle always gets you off with a warning even when you legitimately have something wrong

>smacks lips
>rolls down window a tiny crack and drops license through it
>does not turn off nigger music on radio or stop talking on cell phone

>Sure, here's my concealed weapons license as well. Just so you're aware, I am carrying today, it's on my right hip.

>No, I don't know why you pulled me over.

Why is everybody so hostile to cops? They're just regular dudes. I've had several run-ins with them both when I was doing something wrong and when I wasn't and I've never had a bad experience.

>You can easily talk to an officer without incriminating yourself
What part of "Anything you say can and will be used against you" do you not understand? Literally anything you say can be self-incriminating.

I'm lily white and I fucking love cops, yet I still start shaking like a >leaf when I get pulled over. Why is this?

Then don't say anything self incriminating.

Nice to meet you, Officer! I'm a Sovereign Citizen, so, as you know, you have no right to stop me as I am a Free Traveler and your state has no legal power over me. You didn't "pull me over" because I'm not driving, sir. I'm TRAVELING and will continue to do so.

Buh-bye!

>gets shot

>believing this

can you identify yourself

adrenaline rush and that fat fine you are going to be given

I'm a sovereign citizen, fuck off.

Yeah its gotta be adrenaline. I'm just afraid that they're going to see me fumbling around to get my L&R and suspect something.

Sup Forums fantasy:

>I AM THE NATURAL MAN OFFICER

Sup Forums reality:

>y-you too.. uh I-I mean yes sir!

Kek

>dude it's cool just run your mouth like an idiot
>the 5th amendment is just a meme and they only read your rights because niggers or something

YOU ARE BEING DETAINED, I AM MAKING A CIVIL ARREST

i had a teenage indian girl ram me as I drove past her at a stop sign

the police came, snuck up behind me and asked me where I was going.

they gave her a ticket for failure to stop at a stop sign
and i got a totalled car and about half its value

>still believing this

what you do is always be completely honest, even if it means your death

No, but here's my loaded handgun to your face

If you haven't done anything wrong there is literally nothing you can say to self incriminate.

*gets shot*

welcome to america

Pls don't shoot me

Omission of facts is still honesty.

In my experience, cops will try harder to ticket people driving luxury vehicles because they know they already have the money to quickly pay off the ticket. They might even bump up the speed they clocked you at a few miles so they can write you a 15+ ticket and milk some more cash out of you

>seriously bro just tell him everything
>it's not like police are supposed to arrest people or anything

>innocent people have never been convicted of crimes they didn't commit

Just got pulled over today actually

>driving 50 in a 40
>get caught in speed trap
>officer waves at me to pull over
>asks me if I know the sped limit
>I say 40?
>asks me if I knew how fast I was going
>idk
>asks me what that box was in my car
>tell him it's a flux capacitor usb charger
>goes to his car
>writes me a ticket for $130 instead of $204
>tells me to drive safe and have a good day

Not a bad guy I guess.

>handout $200+ tickets for simple traffic violations
>cops wonder why they are hated
lol

Uh, but I'm not carrying any dubs, trips or quads, officer.

>>gets shot

kek

Lol ok bud. Enjoy being the next retarded autist on YT after you start throwing a tantrum with a cop because he asked you a direct question and you're too socially gimped to answer without admitting where you stashed your weed at your parents house.

>hur I should be able to break the law with no consequences

fuck of nigger

I PULL OUT MY GUN

Exactly. You can refuse to answer questions but then you are giving the officer carte blanche to just proceed as he wishes and charge you with whatever. If you were speeding it's the difference between a simple ticket and getting taken downtown overnight and getting failure to provide ID, no proof of insurance, no proof of registration, and resisting arrest.

Haha officer you fell right into my trap, sir. You see I and everyone in this car is a Mormon and we would like to know if you have time to talk about being saved.

Why do you allow cops do do this? It is barely legal and immoral.

>be me
>doing 120kph in a 50 zone
>car approaches fast behind
>move over to let it by
>didn't realize they were police because of light reflections in the tunnel
>they turn on flashers
>pull over at the end of the tunnel
>cop comes up
>"license and registration please"
>hand them over
>goes off to check them
>comes back
>hands me the papers
>"Drive slower man. You were doing over 100 in there."
>"Sorry?"
>goes away

>Can I see your licence and insurance?
Hand him the required documents

Do not answer. Just smile.

I'll keep an eye on you, just in case.

An excellent way to win a free ride in the back of a cruiser and spend the next day in front of a judge

It's completely legal to stop someone if they believe a crime has been committed.

They don't say that actually. Thats Hollywood.

It's so they can tell if you've already been pulled over or know about the reason why or if you are ignorant of the problem.

>Do not answer. Just smile.

Wrong. Always answer every question even if it's with a simple Yes/No or the much riskier "I decline to answer". But always acknowledge what they say.

*unsheathes katana*

*teleports out of the car behind cop*

"do you know how dead you were going?"

*cop doesn't realize he's already been sliced in half*

"nothin personal kid*

Howdy officer!
(Hand over license, insurance and TCOL card)
Is there a problem?

>personal
You were so close kiddo

>that pic
YES

whoever made that needs to make more, and some of aids skrillex too

you would still get shot if you were black

Are you seeking for illegal gets again?

You have a right to remain silent.
Everything you say can and will be used against you.

Are you saying the police overrule the Supreme Court?

Enjoy your court fees then, dumbass. Your rights are there for your protection, whether you want to use them or not is your prerogative.

>you are giving the officer carte blanche to just proceed as he wishes and charge you with whatever
He has this power whether you tell him anything or not, whether you give him a bullshit alibi, pour your heart out to him, or remain silent. Listening to what you say is not his job, it's the court's. His job is to write up the paperwork and make the arrest.
>failure to provide ID, no proof of insurance, no proof of registration and resisting arrest
Where did I say you have to chimp out and disobey lawful orders? lrn2reading comprehension

License, registration, and proof of insurance*

You have the RIGHT.

Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

>lives in Florida
>wrecked 3 BMWs
>bad driving record

Yessir, I was speeding like a demon.

Welp, my wife ran off with a State Trooper. And when I saw you behind me, I thought it was him trying to bring her back.

>Do not answer. Just smile.

No, you should answer. Just answer naturally with a question.

"Sure officer let me get what you need. What was I pulled over for?"

Doesn't take much to turn the tables in a nice way that someone won't notice. Then you aren't awkwardly sitting there in silence after the question is asked.

>That'll be $100 without tip.

I am not talking about stop but about practice to coerce or trick people into self-incrimination and waving away legal protection. It is predatory practice. Enemies behave such way not allies.

I doubt that. My FTO was black and he was a great guy.

That Miranda right works for when they've stated that they're arresting you. Deliberately not answering a cop in any other situation antagonizes them. I'm not saying that's how it should be, it's just how it is.

It's been upheld by all courts that police are allowed to use deception and trickery to get a confession. Because at the end of the day you still committed a crime.

Are you aware that I'm a free inhabitant under the Articles of Confederation?

YOU'LL NEVA TAKE ME ALIVE COP!

in the UK i've got no criminal record and I don't deal drugs or drive drunk, all my licences and car are in order so the worst that can happen is a small fine.

9/10 times you just get let off with a warning for no seatbelt, illegal turns, speeding on the motorway.

It's the same in the US. If you're polite and have your shit in order you often get a warning or a cheap ticket at worst. It's only when you make their job harder that you get shit on.

>"Sure officer let me get what you need. What was I pulled over for?"
Do you understand how fucked it is? When you need to speak carefully and dance special lawyers dance to defend your rights in every interaction with LE?

>makes random hand motions
>starts talking like a deaf person(you know what im talking about)

sowwy sir, can youu speak up?! I have trouble hearing too well!

>motorway
You know I love the way you people speak.

Here's the red pill.

State Troopers have a "safety" mission that requires them to prove their dedication by aggressively pursuing any violation they can.

They will ask leading questions. They will trick you into confession. You had a right to remain silent, but not the sense to.