Why do americlaps think this is among the worst things that happened in history?

why do americlaps think this is among the worst things that happened in history?

>why do americans think the worst terrorist attack in the history of their country that started a series of pointless wars is a big deal?

are all europeans this stupid?

Because it was done by Muslims

Although I personally don't give a shit about 9/11

Americans literally think they are the most important people. Heirs of rome. Center of the world. People only listen to their music. People watch their sports (this is the funniest thing to me)
People know literally every famous American.
They think that Lebron and Serena Williams are more famous than Cristiano Ronald and Messi worldwide (LOOOOOOOOOOOOL) and etc..

>Finland
>a NATO country
>not a Russian puppet

stop spreading those names would be a good idea

>brazil criticizing USA
>mentions povertyball in one of his criticisms
loling

Any american who's not an idiot, is aware of this. I apologize on behalf of our country of incestous hicks, friend :)

Samefag

I'm not even criticizing. I'm just stating facts. The thing you call povertyball is the most followed sport in Europe.
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portuguese) is the highest payed athlete in the world and the one with most followers in social media.

If you boy didn't come here to remove the döner
Then 9/11 will be repeated

>haha we pay an athlete more than you
loling

9/11 victims by nationality:

United States 2,605
United Kingdom 67
Dominican Republic 47
India 41
South Korea 28
Canada 24
Japan 24
Colombia 18
Jamaica 16
Philippines 16
Mexico 15
Trinidad and Tobago 14
Ecuador 13
Australia 11
Germany 11
Italy 10
Bangladesh 6
Ireland 6
Pakistan 6
Poland 6
Israel 5
Peru 5
Portugal 5
Argentina 4
France 4
Lebanon 4
Romania 4
Brazil 3
Ethiopia 3
Guyana 3
Malaysia 3
Bermuda 2
China 2
D.R. Congo 2
El Salvador 2
FR Yugoslavia 2
Ghana 2
Haiti 2
Hong Kong 2
Jordan 2
New Zealand 2
Paraguay 2
South Africa 2
Sweden 2
Switzerland 2
Belarus 1
Belgium 1
Chile 1
Honduras 1
Indonesia 1
Ivory Coast 1
Kenya 1
Lithuania 1
Moldova 1
Netherlands 1
Nigeria 1
Russia 1
Spain 1
Taiwan 1
Ukraine 1
Uzbekistan 1
Venezuela 1

>not the center of the world
>yuropoors and third world shitholes are completely obsessed with us
Hmmmm

Americans have been mostly sheltered from the effects of war on their soil, so a terrorist attack on one of their icons via plane is pretty damn shocking and paradigm shifting to them.

>Russia 1
Was worth it

>why do americans talk about 9/11 all the time even thought it happened in their country and was a big deal for them

because they are stupid, CLUELESS, and also this/thread

lmao at the ameritards ITT who struggle reading and understanding the question

Jews did 911

>banter an amerifat an amerifat about 9/11 16 years after the event
>he has no relation to the event or it's victims
>he starts to cry

everyone thinks lelbron james is a faggot and even americans dont like american football after the political kneeling bullshit

>american football
>they hold the ball in their hands

I concur.
Add up all the Angl*s and you have a great success.

name ONE bigger tragedy. i'll wait.

who gives a shit, they flop in soccer too

soccer
SOCCER

S
O
C
C
E
R

He is wondering why Americans think this is a big deal for non-Americans, cause let's be honest, it really isn't.

It's called football everywhere except in your backwards country. Please call it that if you want to be taken seriously.

The event itself isn't, but the chain of events and consequences related to the attack cause it to rank among the worse. At least three wars can be attributed to 9/11, even westerners will no longer ever know what it's like to live in a secure, peaceful world due to the consequent insurgency, the migrant crisis can be attributed to the Syrian war caused by ISIS, which arose from the instability caused by a war that was directly caused by 9/11, western governments have used it as an excuse to increasingly restrict freedoms and assume power, etc. A good deal of the problems the West is dealing with today can be traced back to 9/11.

zero israelis dead... no surprise there

>why do americlaps think this is among the worst things that happened in history?
When did we say that? We just think it was fucked up

The British actually called it soccer first and then started calling it football because they're cunts.

>Israel 5

Then you weren't paying attention.

>0 Finns
Feel like admitting anything Pekka?

Because propaganda and legislation made it feel like America was untouchable.

Hacking aircraft like this was low budget.

Just look at how much freedom was lost because of how scared America became.

24 Canadians is worth it for 2600 dead amerifats.

Soccer comes from Association Football

>americans
>thinking about non-americans
>caring what non-americans think

in what world?

terrorists won tbqh

>Muslims
*cough*Israel*cough*

Because it's relevant to them, lol.

I don't give really care about the various African and Asian genocides going on right now, but any tragedy in Europe will immediately get my attention. When things are far away they don't really seem "real". Just some shit you hear on the news.

>Just look at how much freedom was lost because of how scared America becam

You lost your empire because of fear of Germany becoming a greater economy force than you.

Fuck off disgusting anglo retard, in the end, you got fucked anyway.

>and even americans dont like american football after the political kneeling bullshit
Sup Forumstards are about irrelevant to handegg demographics are they are to video game demographics.
Either stop spending time in Sup Forums or spend all of your time there and stop posting on other boards.

0 Greeks

>WeDidit.jpeg

despite they brought a lot of suffering to others, they themselves always lived a pampered life unlike yurop and never experienced even a relatively mild attack at their population before, so it was a huge shock to them

savage

this is truly astounding levels of boogeymannery. Do you think everybody in the United States who is even slightly right of center goes there or something?

Maybe if you didnt waste half your countries resources on an athlete you would be developed by now.

We don't. It's just one of the worst things that happened to our country in particular within living memory

These kinds of statements only make you guys look ignorant. Our government is actually know for not investing a lot in sports. We are the 9th biggest economy in the world. One of the problems is half of our taxes are used to pay interests.

911 Is the worst thing that's happened in recent history. The Holocaust was the worst thing man has ever done to each other.

kek, Cristiano Ronaldo is Portuguese, dummy

My mistake.

That's why leaves are cooler than amerifats

>The Holocaust was the worst thing man has ever done to each other
Because who the fuck cares about chinks?

>The Holocaust was the worst thing man has ever done to each other
>not Neanderthal genocide
you fucking racist

it was p. bad to be fair

>The Holocaust was the worst thing man has ever done to each other.
But dropping two bombs in the head of innocent people is fine