I wish I owned a house

just rent one

No

why not? or move somewhere where houses are cheap

:/

CHI
It's all so tiresome.

i know. how was your day?

Got some groceries, mainly snacks/small meals that I can take on top of the 2 meals I normally eat a day so I can maybe gain atleast a little weight. Other than that the usual. I'm never going to make it as /fit/izen, I don't have the self-discipline. Which is alright since I just want to get into a little better shape since I am not in bad shape at the moment, not in good shape either though.

Kill all wh*Tes

nice,why don't you just get a gym member ship if you want to get into better shape?

we wish you a mary xmas and a happy new year

its october

its not. wake me up when september ends

yeah my bad

I don't go often enough to make a membership worth it. It's cheaper for me to pay the 1 time fee when I go. I usually do push ups at home though, felt significantly weaker than what I used to be when I started but I have gotten back up to being almost as strong as I used to be. I used to have actually good running conditioning but that is probably gone now. I'm probably still avarage in that even if I have more or less completely neglected it after conscription.

can't you force your self to go every day or maybe start by going every other day

>4 times a week
That is a lot. Even when I was actively doing sports the most I ever did was 4 trainings + a game a week and for most of the time I played it wasn't that much, usually 3 trainings or 2 trainings + a game a week. Can't see myself doing that now, but doing some exercises at home + occasionally going to the gym seems to work out just fine for me. Forcing myself to do something everyday seems awful, though I probably should be doing something (doesn't have to be fitness related) more often than I do nothing.

I mean you can start off slow but eventually you can go everyday

Though I feel like I also definitely need days where I do nothing, it's just that it so very easily turns into weeks where I do nothing.

I'm fairly sure even most of dedicated /fit/izens don't go everyday. I maybe could try to make some light training at home an everyday (or atleast almost) thing.

you can still go more frequent

It's hard for me to keep a routine of any sort but I guess I maybe could go more frequent.

or try some sort of prison work out at home those guys always get buff

I think basic body weight exercises are more or less what they do.

i think they lift a lot

i've read that they dont lift that much at all. its more about body weight than drumbells because not everyone has access to them all the time. its what i've read at least, check out 'convict conditioning' if you're interested. the author is a supposed felon that has spent a lot of time excersising in prison

That might be true. I think the next thing aside from fitness i'll try to look into is making that travel plan of mine happen sooner rather than later. I am certain I will have gone and come back from my travels inside this year. It's always much harder than it would seem at first to actually make things like that happen though. Still it's more just a mental hurdle kind of thing, i'm sure i'll get over it.
>i've read that they dont lift that much at all. its more about body weight than drumbells because not everyone has access to them all the time.
That's what I thought too.

why don't you just go to sweden or norway isn't cheaper? and you will feel more at home

God fucking dammit, I just had a two hour conversation with two "network admins" who didn't know what an IP address is.
Fuck, at least I have the next 5 days off cause I'm off shift now

I have been to sweden many times before. Also I can always make a short trip like that. Now that I have no commitments and infinite time and have actually managed to save up some money I would like to do something that I could not normally do if I had commitments like an actual job contract or school. Trying to find a silver lining in this or something along those lines. Haven't chosen a destination yet but I would prefer if it would not be like home since i'd like to see something different. Though one thing that I definitely want is more sunshine hourse than here, the cold isn't usually even bad in winter (-3-5 degrees celsius is prime winter temperature in my opinion, feels nice and crisp but is not cold) , it's the constant darkness that is depressing.

at least you don't have to work for the rest of the week
just pick a place and go don't over think it

You Chi's should start lifting

>"network admins" who didn't know what an IP address is
They sound like a joy to work with.

i might start working out but i don't see the point of lifting

To build muscle and look better as well as all the other benefits. A better question is why not do it?

getting big has never interested me

gf is bringing Mexican food for dinner today :3

Okay continue to spend all day on the computer then

nice

>tfw no CHI gf

Bump

whats up user?