The Ideologies of Near-Utopias

Ireland, Japan, Iceland, Germany, the Scandinavian countries, Finland and the various city-states and miniscule nations such as Qatar, Monaco and Singapore all typically top world rankings for happiness, income, health, safety, quality of life and general livability.
Is there something commonly held that makes these nations so great, or are there individual reasons(copious resources, small populations, homogeneous demographics, etc.)?
What ideology, based on how these are nations are ranked, seems to apparently be the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/student-alleges-pub-refused-entry-saying-no-black-people-allowed-1.2676014
independent.ie/irish-news/news/three-roma-families-evacuated-from-home-as-200strong-mob-protests-outside-30694388.html
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/afghan-family-assaulted-in-apparent-racist-attack-1.2638578
irishexaminer.com/ireland/jewish-worship-in-cork-ends-as-synagogue-shuts-380614.html
independent.ie/irish-news/news/next-time-they-will-kill-us-family-to-leave-ireland-after-vicious-racist-attack-34696995.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>japan
>happy

>germany
>happy

>finland
>happy

>ireland
>happy

>everything you just mentioned
>"near utopias"

The combination is a strong and willing labor force (I think mini states like monaco and even qatar don't really compare to the others you named), rule of law and a non-shit education system imo.

I'm happy.

privilege, the post

leaf, the flag

sacrificing freedom and happiness

>The combination is a strong and willing labor force (I think mini states like monaco and even qatar don't really compare to the others you named), rule of law and a non-shit education system imo.
This. Also homogeneity.

It's not super complicated. The problem places like the US have is that they're just plain too big and heterogeneous.

I dont feel like Cuckmany is homogenous. At all.

Thought it was an uncut dick jizzing neon from the thumbnail

I can tell you about Monaco since I live here
>only two parties, both socially conservative
>parties are in practice useless since the prince is the de facto monarch and has the last word on everything
>zero taxation on personal income (loopholes to allow part of company profit to be accounted as personal income by the company manager)
>very careful government spending
>almost impossible to get citizenship and thus voting
>expensive so poorfags can't come

best ranking:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

In singapores case: its only a city and cities always have higher rankings for everything than small towns. Singapore also polices the shit out of everything. It's very expensive too so it prices out the riff raft.

Often this stuff is just misrepresentation on polls.

If you ask a Dane if they're happy or not in public they will tell you they're happy even if theyre planning to commit suicide. So those happiness polls are hardly accurate.

>leaf, the fag
Fixed that for you.

nobody likes you americans go masturbate to donald trump

lack of quantities of niggers.

it really is that simple.

People being happy doesn't make a country good
Ireland is a shit country desu, but liveable

Don't trust meme statistics you find online.

low population density and homogeneity

that's literally it

it's largely a geographical thing .

you are either female or gay

your shit and contrivance of OP makes no goddam sense.

>he says as he posts on the american website made by an american on the american-made internet on his computer that is largely made up of american-designed components
lmao go back to communicating with smoke signals from your trudeau weed

>all those countries
>happy
>""utopias""
kek faggot

>low population density

you fucking moron, have you no idea how tiny Monaco is? Singapore also.

>homogeneity

Neither Monacno nor Singapore are homogenous.

You are wrong on all accounts, stupid murifatard.

I will get my Iceland language books tomorrow.
I am dead serious about moving there.

>my knowledge of life in different countries comes from wikipedia

Woah that's a big dorito

sigh, impossible to have real discssion on this site anymore with all the shitposts like this one

uuuu

germany is only a utopia for nonwhites

But Qatar is a fucking shit hole along with all of the other Gulf Oil States.

Irish people are far from "happy". We just have a tendency to act like we're ok when we're not. Suicide is one of the biggest killers of young men in Ireland and mental health is a massive issue in most elections (though governments rarely seek to improve the institutions for handling it once in power). Don't let the statistics from our lies fool you, we're miserable

>complains about privilege
>complains about shitposting

>this site
>sigh
>privilege
how new?

uuuu2

4uuuu

Hey Leaf, you started it.

that screencap is actually hysterical.

Ya its like that .. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy

>sigh
bitch you're on an anonymoose shitposting forum. the fuck you thinking.

Similarly, ask a Briton and they'll find something to complain about even if they're mid orgasm.

Well not anymore.

>People being happy doesn't make a country good

It's literaly the only thing that matters

Most of those have had homogenous populations and dont have to dump much into their defense because they rely on larger countries like the US to handle it for them, meaning they can put that money into social programs.

Kill the weak lad, so the strong may thrive, that's literally our country.

I hope you get violently raped and contract hiv.

>quote saying one imaginary and unmeasurable metric is more important than another imaginary and unmeasurable metric

Tell me more Germanon.

Govt is not corrupt well not so much

The question is

Are you germanic, OP?

Why germanics are so stupid?

>individual reasons
remove everyone
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/student-alleges-pub-refused-entry-saying-no-black-people-allowed-1.2676014

independent.ie/irish-news/news/three-roma-families-evacuated-from-home-as-200strong-mob-protests-outside-30694388.html

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/afghan-family-assaulted-in-apparent-racist-attack-1.2638578

irishexaminer.com/ireland/jewish-worship-in-cork-ends-as-synagogue-shuts-380614.html
independent.ie/irish-news/news/next-time-they-will-kill-us-family-to-leave-ireland-after-vicious-racist-attack-34696995.html

sounds like you need to go live in one of those "utopias" for a while, then let us know what you've learned.

b8 or summer?

This plus it still wouldn't even be that much of a problem if the feds would fuck off. State rights would solve this problem.

So what the fuck is a proper metric?

>comparing city states to countries

It doesn't matter. I'd rather be a miserable starving homeless person and free than be a happy well fed slave.

Is Germany a happy place? I hear Berlin is full of degenerates. Still want to visit though.

It's probably all of the Muslims.

Japan is just an outlier.

America used to be homogenous. Then we got invaded.

>iceland
>muslims
Are you serious?