What is one weird thing about you?

What is one weird thing about you?

I find latex sexually off-putting. Please stop posting this image.

My arms are really fucking skinny but my legs are kinda fucking fat

i want to kill myself

this

I keep switching one addiction for another

I'm autistic

Post your face or BTFO

One of my eyes is always open slightly less than the other.
I'm not sure why.

I'm a virgin at 25, can you guys believe it haha

I have frens

i had a bright future as a kid and an IQ of 130
i somehow fucked everything up and spent 3 years with the worst people in my school

27 here and not a single drop of regret

I get really turned on when I look at myself in the mirror or look at pictures of myself

noob, I once had a dream where I fucked a clone of myself

I was my hands compulsively. I probably do it around twice an hour regardless if I do anything special or if I just sit in front of the computer. This fucks my hands up bigtime during winter and they get dry and the skin cracks.

I also have this OCD hierarchy related to cleanliness, for example if I touch my phone or my school books I don't touch my computer because I use my those things outside and in school in everyday situations which I consider unclean(or less clean) and I keep my computer clean. It doesn't really sound as autistic as it is in reality but I'm not very good at describing the issue.

The same applies for me and I see it a lot in many people. Average peoples faces really aren't as symmetrical as you'd think and when you look at peoples photos in detail you start noticing strange little details like this.

Same.

I get slightly angrier after every HIV test I take because no matter how hard I try, I can't become positive.

Thanks for triggering me.

I can't sit still. I always have to change the pose, bite something or play with something: disassemble a pen, bite off pieces of fingernails stuff like that

This is normal though, people who don't follow simple hygiene are the ones in the wrong zone.

You're neither disgusting or suffer from OCD. Congrats.

start smoking cigarettes
it really helps

Same problem, especially when I'm tired the eyelid hangs way lower then the other making people wonder wtf is wrong.

I don't want to. Smoking would affect my hobby.

try drawing or just doodling

This might work. I've never did it before the uni

You are energetic. Embrace it!
Most people are slugs...

Try randomly entering a busy public area and begin a speech about something you're passionate about starting a war over

>energetic
No, it's a pretty minor neurological disorder.

i can't start conversations...

Drop your Kik on my azz boi I'll show you bud

I sleep with my eyes open. It sucks because I always have dry eyes because of this.

I often jerk off to me jerking off in the mirror
I love to make eye contact with myself

I'm socially awkward