Post BLM Butthurt!

Currently deconstructing the delusion my girlfriend is under. Post Twitter, PMs, Kikebook statuses, whatever. And will somebody please give me the list of Mr. Sterling's past offenses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J6Un1vzCLYM
anzujaamu.tumblr.com/post/66607514409/have-you-had-do-you-have-a-boyfriend-c
nydailynews.com/news/national/alton-sterling-article-1.2700893
icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=571319&AgencyID=54068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should probably go ahead and break that relationship off. Especially because she's apparently black.

>OP literally has "RaceMixer" in his name

See I like her, and a challenge. Get over it. She's intelligent, and beautiful. I believe I can save her from the bullshit delusion plaguing America.

Current one. I know somebody saved pictures post Zimmerman acquittal, and all the other ones. Requesting the BLM lady getting charged with domestic terrorism and child abuse.

Video I mentioned in that reply. youtu.be/J6Un1vzCLYM

>Dating someone because you want to change them

>nigger
>intelligent
>beautiful
good one

Yeah that's some weird ass shit OP.

OP is clearly a female coalburner
>She's intelligent, and beautiful
>shitskin, beautiful and intelligent
i am laffin now

Judging by that sociopathic mindset and the few interactions he's posted it's not going to last long.

never stick your dick in crazy user

These threads are the most autistic shit on the boards. Normies don't give a shit about this stuff. You must look so completely fucking insane trying to debate this sort of shit with them.

That woman can produce many fine black children for OP to take care of

Actually, women are prone to be influenced by the society, you are delusional if you think you can find a "red pilled" gf without converting her to the cause. Women who think like you are so rare you have a better chance converting them, don't kid yourself man.

Your powerlevel is showing

Gross man the little I can see of her

My girlfriend of three years broke up with me a few days ago after we had an argument over the economies of pre-colonization american indians. It's not worth it bro.

this, desu.

best case is to slowly red-pill a white woman, or if you can't somehow find that, a half-breed of someone comparable: i.e., hispanic, persian, etc.

Pushing it on blacks, especially in america, is a guarantee of push-back and outright denial. They don't care if videos and eye-witnesses corroborate the violent bixnood story, in their eyes they ARE ALWAYS dindu nuffins who shoulda lived so they could head to church and go back to school, etc.

>tl/dr: don't waste your time. you're speaking a different language than them.

>She's intelligent, and beautiful
She sure seems like a fucking retard to me....

she didn't break up with you because of the indians, she broke up with you because you're an asshole

speaking from experience

>Intelligent

>thinks with emotion

pick one

Just don't argue it any further. It's clear that she is not being objective and logical about it, so anything you say will just trigger her further. Spend your mental energy on other things.

>Intelligent
>That could have been my family

She's a retard.

Carly Rae! my waifu

you could have just watched Apocalypto and let Mel do the talking for you

/thread

That was awkward as fuck and if dude was any competent that lady would've been lit with steel.

That blasted that fucker.

She better do anal or this shit isn't worth it. You could have this instead.

they*

Sorry everyone

>typing up long winded serious responses to women

Terrible game, lad

Fuck off Anzu shill trying to derail another fucking thread with your autism cockroach worship.

She has been dicked already you can't have her, keep your shit on Sup Forums.

A year.

I hear you, she's not the most receptive person when it comes to this stuff. I had fun during the whole campus poop swastika shit though.

It's not the only reason, canuck.

I have to flex it every once in awhile, to remind her where I stand.

That's probably where I'm headed, have to do little spurts like this. To be fair, she approached me with this stuff and expected me to just swallow it.

>turkroach
I'll take my slave master fantasies thank you.

I know, I always feel disappointed when she shuts it down with one or two sentences.

Y'all should have seen when I first said nigger in front of her.

An ugly manlet with 10lbs of makeup on to appear to be a woman?

Higher your standards, user.

>actually believing this

Its because you sperged out or cucked yourself, guarantee it

Women don't hold any real serious beliefs

WHERE'S THE REST OP? !
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When will this meme end? Apologize to Anzu you fucks.

>father figure

She stopped responding buddy. I knew she would, that's why I made the thread for general dindu butthurt.

He went too hard on the redpill in one message, she's probably left him

>model citizen

(you)

You should have just said "looked like he deserved it lol", ignored any of her bitching and then fucked her later

Thats the only way you can change women's minds, you tell them facts, ignore their bs and then fuck them good

He dindu NUFFIN he wuz a good boy

White man keepin us down

Not going to happen OP. You've dropped all your red pills either they take or they won't. She is operating on an emotional level "that could have been my family", You had her dead to rights with the cops are people too and have families, but she shut down. You are not having a conversation at this point. Just let her have her feels because they are amoral and irrational

Double 27s
>Witnessed

We've already made our hivemind up on her intelligence - why don't you post pics and we'll be the judge of the beauty claim?

BLM is spreading this bullshit around. Pic related.

She has been dicked, cuck. Please stop derailing threads and keep your shit off Sup Forums.

anzujaamu.tumblr.com/post/66607514409/have-you-had-do-you-have-a-boyfriend-c

You girlfriend is apparently a coalburner.

thank you for speaking up for the families of police officers

no one understand what it is like to think your dad may not come home because of some thug

im glad the officers are ok.

Guessing all was fine until you started coming here?

No, she's a cunt who can't handle arguments like an adult. Any time she disagrees, it's fine. When I disagree with her, I'm "attacking" her.

In a way I feel sorry for this guy, because his intelligence has clearly predestined him for what has happened.

Wait so you're dating a woman who clearly has a certain way of thinking, because you want to "change her" and you like a "challenge".

Geez man what kinda pretentious faggot are you?

>implying the brain doesn't literally think with emotion in the first place
You're retarded and evidently you know nothing about the structure of the brain.

it was all he could get and now he's too busy doing damage control to try and convince us that he's not a faggot

>BLM labeled a terrorist organization
>televised drone strikes against dindus
>white Americans should "do their part"
>open season in ghettos across America

I've been on Sup Forums for a while. She was just incredibly oversensitive. I have the same discussions irl with friends and all is well.

The fuckings still on.

Be a real dick move for me to send her that pic. Dubs decide.

I hate how she glosses over shit like that. She was even supportive of me making a career change into law enforcement.

>post pics of your girl on Sup Forums
L O L

Yes that's what I posted in this thread, pertaining to my current conversation with her. No that does not succinctly and completely describe our relationship.

Fug

Not really a loss for society. 10 prior arrests, convinced rapist, other charges include aggravated assault, battery, resisting officers, possession of an illegal firearm by a convinced felon, cops called because he pulled his gun out on a civilian when selling CDs. To top it all off, the dindus throw a block party instead of mourning him and call it protest.

>And will somebody please give me the list of Mr. Sterling's past offenses?

"Sterling was a registered sex offender, after a 2000 conviction for carnal knowledge of a juvenile, records show. The circumstances of the case were not immediately clear. Records say he was released for his offense in October 2004. He was previously arrested for aggravated battery, criminal damage to property, unauthorized entry and domestic abuse battery, records show. In 2009, he was sentenced to five years in prison for marijuana possession and for carrying an illegal weapon with a controlled dangerous substance. Family members said he was on probation when he died and would not have been allowed to carry a gun."

nydailynews.com/news/national/alton-sterling-article-1.2700893

Here's more info about the child molestation conviction:

icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=571319&AgencyID=54068

Convicted of "unlawful carnal knowledge of a juvenille" lmao

oh shit post response fucc boi

(meme)

>"yeah, okay"
Literally a child

Fuck the dubs you got trips nigga

Do it

>Be a real dick move for me to send her that pic

I don't see why. But I also don't see why it's relevant.

"That could have been my family". Your gf is a nigger?

>not just letting women be dumb
>not wanting a retarded bimbo

>she better do anal
>girl is black
Do you really need to ask that?

There is a difference between critical thinking and emotional reasoning.

Emotional reasoning: Oh my god, I feel horrible. What if my family was shot like that?

Critical thinking: He was shot but was pedophile with a long criminal record and it appears that he also tried to pull a gun.

>tumblr/GIPHY tier gif

faggot

>She's intelligent, and beautiful.
kek

It's sad you are getting flak for this because this is what NEEDS to be done. Things will only get worse if you jsut sit quetly and not let your voice be heard. People are impressionable and easily influenced, your only option to improve this mess is influence those close to you as honestly as you can. Logic is on your side OP

Don't stay in relationships with lefties OP.

I go to a super leftist college and the best thing to do is go with one-night stands.

Who knows anymore man.

Some men, you just can't reach.

She's in college too. It's funny, initially she was a one night stand. But I've grown really fond of her, besides obvious shortcomings.

>you know I'm right about
OP, the first thing you need to learn is how to talk with woman, because even if they want something, if they feel threatened or attacked, a socially aligned woman will retreat all conscious thought and run.
IF you truly want to help her, it can't be an emotional argument. It needs to be a logical talk.

>IF you truly want to help her, it can't be an emotional argument. It needs to be a logical talk.

Implying women can handle logic! Everything they do is based off emotion. Hit them with logic and they run every time

I was trying too hard but
Is also right.

>Yeah ok

My girlfriend does this shit anytime somebody beats her in an argument. Shit is fucking annoying.

I agree, it's probably a win. I'm pitying him the way you would if you had to put down a dog.

The more you text the more likely this is to end your relationship. Stop texting her let her cool down and continue it in person later.

FUGCKING RACIST DELETE THIS

The only reason I sent that was because of those damn trips. Trust me I would have rather not. I'll call her after work and leave her a sweet voice-mail. As much as I hate her arguing tactics, it comes in handy making up with her.

This, though I don't see the point of his relationship in the first place. Dude wants to have little mulatto babies who are raised by an emotional black woman. His kids are going to hate him kek.

You have to truly talk without conflict. If her emotions sense conflict, it will happen, inherently, because she has no control in the first place. Its the next logical step for her emotions to do.

>Think your girlfriend is "intelligent"
>She literally refutes you with reddit talking points (What about dylan roof? What about the college groper?)
>You think you're intelligent
>You argue CNN talking points (Look at his arrest records! Someone said he reached for a gun! Cops just want to go home at the end of the night to their nuclear families!)
Holy fuck OP, you and your girlfriend are disgusting normies. Stop posting on Sup Forums please.

>Black
>Intelligent
>Beautiful

Oh boy, here we go...

nice blog faggot

Why are you making a dead worthless nigger your own personal problem? Sort your life out m8

Says the user posting on Sup Forums. Sorry Hawking!

That's very hard to do. I'll work on it.

We'll see.

Texting her and posting here was more entertaining than Unchained X or whatever roms I have installed right now.

This
End of the day the only thing you need to say to refute everything is that he was resisting arrest, one or both cops saw him reaching for a gun, and the cop defended his own life and the other cop's life by putting him down.
Don't go into the emotional argument, that never ends. You have to use the fact / law based argument.

Nigga why dont you just netflix and chill instead of arguing with a female. Seriously nigga you asking to get cucked with your racist anti blm shit

Wait a second I just realized.
Dylan is that you?

Good luck bro.

Shit is that really baby anzu
This feels perverse

Nigga pls