Asian white-worshiping bitches

You guys are hypocrites. You are against white women dating niggers, yet you support white guys/asian girls relationships.

youtube.com/watch?v=SI3lPLsbwjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXMVsnqdKzg
youtube.com/watch?v=TmvPl2Hefx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao asians are for bbc too

youtube.com/watch?v=dXMVsnqdKzg

kys whiteboi

south korea is cucked

Says the nigger who will eventually be dead one day while 'Whites' continue on.

>yet you support white guys/asian girls relationships.

Hey man, somebody has to save Japan from the incoming population downfall

I'm not against white women dating niggers, though. I just won't consider dating one who does.

>filipinas

No surprise there.

But black men are notoriously bad fathers. And wm af relationships are mutually beneficial.

Asians are the niggers of the East. I do not support racemixing. Do not listen to Anime faggots. Japs are apes too. Modern Japan is a hotbed of degeneracy. Anime promotes homosexuality and pedophilia. Gas them.

the comments from OP video are cringeworthy. literally all of them are

>lol asian girls where i live are always with asian guys or black guys!

or

>asian women only like white men because of social conditioning.

No, I don't.

this
/thread

>Sup Forums is negative towards relationships that breed less intellectual offspring
>Sup Forums is positive towards relationships that breed higher intellectual offspring
>hipocrite Sup Forums BTFO!

t. clueless idiot

I don't support it at all, all miscegenation is disgusting.

Asian men have a far bigger problem with their women than men of any other race. Sup Forums likes to magnify BMWW, but that's nowhere near as prominent as WMAM.

All that shit needs to stop.

Most asians are honorary whites imo

How do i find white cock worshipping asians in a rural area? I need this

"Be happy noodle-dicks. By breeding with White men, asian girls will cure your "slit-eyes" problem."

This.

Half the women who have ever liked me were Asian. It's a fact that they are attracted to tall, white, docile, intellectual men. They get the financial prospects of an Asian man with physical characteristics that humanity finds more attractive (lighter skin and taller males). I also think it's the one interracial relationship that their families would find tasteful.

Got any steamy stories?

asian girls are hot,

are you guys fags?

so based

I'm Chinese and got the attention of weeb and Koreaboo white girls though. Guess it happens both ways.

Yeah, Sup Forums has a bunch of retards. I also get a hard on for asians but wouldn't date them. People who call themselves redpilled and are willing to race mix are absolute retards.

I always assumed that it was part of history to fuck other people's women when you defeat them.

i don't support it personally mr.korean, as asians are not white, so regardless of your positive qualities, it would be self-defeating for both of us. Also I've noticed that the less masculine and more intelligent a white guy is, the more likely he will go for asian chicks.

Japaneses are honorary whites.
Chinks and kimchi are gypsies and jews though.

Agreed

There are outliers of course, but its no different than wiggers being expelled from the master race

>honorary whites maymay
kys mixer

is this shit true or is it blown out of proportion by Sup Forums like black male + white female?

It would be nice for white guys to be desired by at least some culture instead of demonized here at home.

all I want is a qt 3,14 nip gf

Is it too much to ask?

It's blown out of proportion. Their air a Chinese dating show here every night and had a White guy on once. Like 3 or 4 girls opted out as soon as they saw he was White because they didn't "want their children to not be Chinese".

That's not to say that Asian girls won't find you attractive if you're desirable, just not on the grounds of being white. That's nigger-fetishism tier which you don't want anyway.

It's because Sup Forums is full of race realists, they know that Asian genes are an improvement, while black genes are dsygenic.

Anyone that carries a selfie stick is an automatic twat

White women look pretty good in qipaos

wew lads, I don't give a fuck, I am race mixing with a high IQ asian qt.

This guy gets it.

>Sup Forums is one person.

I know there are a bunch of jap loving filth on this board but some us do not encourage white / subhuman relations.

honestly I do not understand it either way. Asian are just marginally more attractive than niggers.

>yellow fever
>Not a mental illness

>You are against white women dating niggers, yet you support white guys/asian girls relationships

The two opinions are complementary. It's about domination. Also, it's niggers.

I don't.

I dont support creating soulless hapas/future school shooters.

i can only imagine the "MUH DIK" she's had to deal with to develop these views

>WMAM
fruedian slip, leaf?

Listen to Funland you twats

Nah fuck it, Sup Forums is one person OP you are exactly right

Neither niggers nor the mudsharks that gravitate to them are after anything besides lust. Any children from "relationships" are accidental, and the father is always absent.

The same cannot be said for white men that go out and seek Asian wives. There are, of course, exceptions, but most white men are not in it for the sex, but to create a family. There is no fetish, but an understanding of a non, or less, degenerate culture from which such a woman is coming from.

I can't speak for Asian women, but based on the cultures, I would tend to believe they also are interested in family.

If you just look at the body you will not see a difference between Japs and whites

thats why its okay.

It's not hypocritical.

We were given explicit orders to hatefuck the enemy.

>I BE TRYNA HANG OUT WIT ANYTHING FROM LAOS TO CAMBODIA

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Fucking gold

>Wow Sup Forums you're indifferent about two civilized people with rich and distinct histories copulating
>that clearly makes you hypocritical since you're against single mothers the people fucking your own!

asian pussy is the rightful property of white men

Im breaking it off with the asian girl im seeing tonight.

Found out she wants yours truly for
-Greencard
-Status
-whiteness

Literally if you are white, have a dick and can give them a green card you are loawei-wowi

I didnt want to spawn any elliot rodgers
or mentally unstable hapas

I fell for the asian meme but im over it and now im just going to find me either a welsh girl or a scandi chick.

My ex was welsh and deepthroating whore but she was nice.

Anyways dont fall for the asian meme
hapas dont even want to exist

look up
Longingfordeath wordpad on google

Asian women are sweet innocent cutie pies until you get married

then they become tiger mom psychopaths who want to control you and your childrens lives to the point of insanity

dont fall for the asian jew

I don't support any race mixing you whiny faggot.

>honorary
They look like aliens and walk like monkeys.
>white

>see flag

ahh its the common German cuck. Go to Thailand and buy yourself one fag

Alliance Asian-White against niggers when ???

cuckus germicanus

a shame its not extinct.

>You are against white women dating niggers
Yes, but on the flipside if a white women willingly dates niggers, she's not worth salvaging in the first place
I don't support any form of racemixing, I just don't look down on a white/asian couple (regardless of which is male and which is female) with quite the same degree of contempt as I do any interracial couple that involves a male nigger

capcha
>1408
Damn, now I want to watch that movie again

I love sucking the feet of an Asian bitch while i fuck her. Stay mad faggots

it will be very soon

Thais are subhumans, japs are aryan. Kys or go clean the toilets for sweden

>t. chang

Asian bodies look totally different.

Elongated torso, truncated limbs.

>60%
>gets cucked by niggers and does nothing against it even though he has guns

chinks are gross looking

zero precent chance of having pretty eyes

make horrible sounds when the open their mouths

Based Kraut.

germans arent even human

>I thought I would be different

kek. Its the other way around poorfag.

>japs are aryan

sure princess. You jap lovers are truly pathetic.

>fillipina
theres the problem

i don't support any sort of interracial relationship

dubs checked

so she's a whore for white cock eh?

nah just a whore

fuck off korea nobody likes you

Dating an Asian is fine. It's when you having kids of Asian decent that it's wrong.

You're daughter would be beautiful but your sons will have odd looking eyes that won't match his other features. That isn't something I'm willing to do to my son.

Abort the sons.

this.

just abort the sons and have illegitimate white children on the side, since white women are trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmvPl2Hefx4

how long can you last Sup Forums?

Asian women don't have souls. I can talk to asian men about interesting things but Asian women are retarded and soulless/ uninteresting and crazy

uv coarss!

why do American women talk like children?

just listen to they way the mutt says "Chocolate"

and there are no whites in that video. Only American breed proto mutts of indistinguishable genetic recluse.

Asian + Caucasian = Superior Race

i don't tho, i just fap to them

That's not from being half white, that's from being albino. And if she is mixed at all she's most likely half black, look at that nose.

how did the asian community get cucked?i thought you guys were based?

asian women are gross. asian+white offspring are gross. if you go for one you're a beta who took the easy way out

Filthy racemixers are flooding the thread again. No wonder people think Sup Forums is satire.

Japs make Miller and Asuka, not Eliot.

Because Koreans and japanese are honorary whites. I'd rather have my son marry a Korean or Japanese girl than a Slavic girl

We are against race mixing anyone who says otherwise is a shill/summerfag.

What's the difference?

Honestly I LOVE fucking Asian girls because they are such huge whores in bed while being completely submissive. I'd never long term date or marry / breed with them though. I want aryan kinder..

I know I'm a degenerate

Nah. Just saw how hopeless white women are. They've been ruined of traditional values. Too many are trash now. Asian women are at least easy to redpill and have traditional values. You're stuck in the past. Time to regroup with those that will help us.

It's not degenerate, if you tell her you hate her.

fuck you niggers

stop being like this

the only reason to like asians is cause you're a beta

Asian + Caucasian = Elliot Rodger