23andme

Has anyone tried this shit? Is this good? DO you think it's accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs
eupedia.com/europe/dna_project_faq.shtml#Company
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i ain't finna pay a benjamin for a single shitpost on Sup Forums

How American.

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs

Don't give your DNA to (((them))). It's the only thing you have left Swede poster

They put in random tidbits of non-white DNA so they can enforce le everyone is already diverse meme

Yes
Seems to be

>0,0% Finnish
You're ought to kys your self, but you won't, because you don't have the natural urge.

Was there supposed to be a South park episode about heritage, DNA tests and stuff like that? Anybody has some info?

It was spot on for my ancestry. It also gave me stuff like pic related, which was pretty relieving since all of my mom's brothers went bald in their 20s.

It's on today in a couple hours

This actually true?

No. I made the test and it showed me that i'm 100% European.

>be wh*Te
>lose hair
lmao

no
probably
sure

but you're giving your DNA away lad, take that how you will

Yes, I'm Finn lol

If you are from or have heritage in the New World or in places like the Sahel, Central Asia, Southeast Asia yes. If not then no it's really not gonna tell you something you don't know.

Most parts of the world other than North Asia and Middle East North Africa I have in my heritage.

>be 0.01% Sub-Saharan African
>F-Fucking Jews are l-lying to me again! I'm 100% g-germanic!

that is called statistical noise you sperg

23andme or ftdna? which is better?

Yeah I found out I was Jewish

I came back as 82% Finnish, 0.9% East Asian and the rest North West European

>They put in

That's not how it works you idiot!

Learned I was 22% European Jewish, 2% Middle Eastern, 4% Russian

Guess my "Germans from Poland" ancestors who settled in Texas in 1890 got some splainin to do....

23andme or ancestrydna?
definitely getting a test, just wanna know the differences between them

I'm just afraid to find out I'm not what I thought I was and my whole life has been a lie

I got like 0.1% ashkenazi. The Jtest from Eurogenes gave me more like 6% Ashkenazi, which they said is more than enough to prove "distant ashkenazi ancestors at some point."

Ironic, since my great great uncle was in the SS, and my great grandmother (a German-born US citizen with a commonly Jewish surname) was a Nazi sympathizer.

This

the one from natgeo or ancestrydna

eupedia.com/europe/dna_project_faq.shtml#Company
bit out of date since 23andme has updated to v5 chip since

I got something like 50% south european (mainly balkan), 40% east european, 4% northern european and 6% east asian