>I'm a comedian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8
youtube.com/watch?v=zWlwZSM9z1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a comedian?

>I used to have this neighbor we used to call bling bling
>he was always trying to talk to me about material things, cars, vacations, gadgets
>just stuff I didn't care about. I don't know what his deal was.
>Whitney Cummings: Maybe he was just trying to find some common ground and relate to you?
>Joe: Oh...

>powerful joe rogan
>manlet

What did he mean by this?

PULL

THAT

>Joe: 5 minute rant about how adderall is terrible.
>Joe: I've never taken an adderall what does it do for you.
>Whitney: It's terrible....well....I have done it before.
>Whitney: you know, take a half of one so I can write.
>Joe: Oh it doesn't count if you do it to write. I smoke pot all the time to write, is that cheating?

>It's a Joe ignores Whitney's strong implication that his MCT oil bullshit gives you the holy shits episode

Jamie pull up that clip of the tibetian macaque conducting a vasectomy on the 400 pound gorilla again whilst juggling 5 different flavors of club mate beer

Jesus that thing could tear you to shreds couldn't it

>kek
i guess he is

i don't mind his stand up funny but his podcast is comfy tier

WEED

I really like Joe and i think hes a chill dude but he is a fucking awful comedian and i really wish he would stop.

been getting into his podcast, what are the best eps

w/ jordan petterson

lmao

Why do people judge comedians based solely on their standup? That's a very small fraction of what it means to be a comedian.

Carlos Mencia is a far better comedian than Joe even if some of his stuff is stolen. There I said it.

Anything with Duncan Trussel or Graham Hancock
Steve-O
Louis Theroux
Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo

He's a comedian.

Any episode with Diaz
>DIS MUTHAFUKA RITE HEEAH, JOE ROGAN

I love how he gets smaller every time this pic geta posted

you know/like club mate? patrician choice!

Random guest: Yeah, weed's okay. I don't think it's all that great though.
Joe: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I DID THREE TOURS OF DUTY IN AFGHANISTAN...

Hancock + Karlsson are pure catastrophism kino.
Jon Ronson
Louis Thereoux (sp?)
Steve Rinella
Dan Bilzerian
Jesse Ventura (too alpha for Joe)

Is he even worth watching/listening to beyond that bizzare Alex Jones podcast where Alex went totally nuts after getting drunk & high?

will listen to the Ducan Trussell ep next, I like Duncan, casual listener of his podcast.

I started with the Milo ep, this was pretty redpilled but I'm surprised how much I agree with Milo lol

i'm also a comedian... technically..

Exactly.
*adjusts mic*
Listening to Terrence McKenna speak on YouTube really opened my eyes to the psychedelic experience. The crazy thing about DMT is that we really don't even know if the experience itself is real or not. Isn't that amazing? To think that a chemical found in our own body could be such a catalyst for this insane psychedelic journey. Wow.. so bizzare. Hey Jamie, pull up that video of that crow smoking a cigarette. Haha man that is one tough bird.

>DUDE DOLPHINS ARE REALLY SMART AND IM REALLY HIGH LMAO
Worse than Doug Benson honestly

BHAGAVADGITA

>i'm also a comedian... technically..
Not really unless you're into pot and UFC.

Gotta check out the Louis Theroux one

depends on the guest and how interested you are in the topic

joe is based and reasonable usually

neil degrase tyson

I too started watching Joe after le Basic Gestalt man and I've noticed the neil degrasse tyson and crowder eps were good. Also if ur alt right both milo eps are GOAT

> its a middle aged woman wants Joes cock episode

leave Whitney alone
she was constantly teasing she did anal

Is it true they found a diamond in her ass?

Gross

This is a good point. Though Joe Rogan is not known for his comedy. Now that he brings it up in every episode I do remember him trying really hard to be funny on Fear Factor. I loved him on that show it seemed like he genuinely hated the people for doing stupid shit on TV.

>watch Whitney Cummins episode
>she drops 'So what is this foot fetish thing?'
Like you don't know, Whitney. Dont try and fool me!

did this actually happen?

>you see that chinese dude getting fucked up by that tiger? Jamie pull that shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

The Alex Jones episode is great if you get drunk first. Pure insanity.

See,

*pulls mic closer*

In the 1950s scientists were paid off by the sugar industry to say that fats were bad for you. It's not the case, at all.

And the funny thing is, they weren't even paid a lot. It was what, 40 grand in today's money? Pull that up Jamie.

I watched hundreds of hours of his podcast and I've never heard him say one funny thing

not on this last time she was on but the one before it

>it's a joe talks about angry chimps episode

Ew she has man feet

youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8

His last special was pretty funny though, it was definitely better than bill burrs last special

TELL ME ABOUT JAIMIE WHY DOES HE PULL THAT UP

>JAMIE, PULL ME UP

top kek

See the thing most people don't know is
is that

Dymethrocloroxydamine is actually in the brain
and what it does is
is that it activates your pineal gland. AND. Turns out gorillas have that hormone in their dicks. Didn't wee see some of that last week Jamie?

Yeah pull that one up Jamie.
Bam. Right on the button.
That thing must weight like a hundred pounds

Russel brand one is unironically really good, talks about how the lack of religion in western culture has left a hole and how to fill it. He's a really smart hippie.

>graham hancock
>alex jones
>eddie bravo
Unironically kill yourself.

Alex saying that they tried to censor and threaten Rogan.

youtube.com/watch?v=zWlwZSM9z1E

>15 minutes

Jayzzus Chroist why do any of these brodcast people can be concise about anything.