youtube.com/watch?v=WGddIM3GlFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for sissy brit boys

love being gay
hate women

simple as

sue

what would you do if you had a son and he grew up to be an anime bender

see where you're coming from but werent the 80s a time of huge sexual liberation for gays?

'

oh okay just making sure

I HAVE A PEN

wanked about 5 times today

fuck off pedo

>le straight people are gay get it
tired

sad

yaaass

yanks being weird

going to dream of the cute girl with the cute ears and the cute giggle and there's nothing any of you can do about it

Lads has a woman ever actually said something to you which you considered insightful or profound?

Can't say I've ever had that experience.

benders enjoy putting penises in sweaty pooey hairy bumholes

fucking homo losers
get a job

Wrong

Repression doesn't make them depraved. Indulgence does. Take a lad who's been wanking every day for 15 years straight and look at his wank material. Compare it to a lad who had his first wank last week. The first lad will be wanking to incest or goru or rape in 4k or some shit. Second lad will be wanking to still images of celebrities.

Not only that, but homos are outright evil and so they actively target children because evil is the ultimate taboo and paedophilia is the ultimate evil.

not really
it was the AIDS crisis, and at the time nobody know how it spread or if it was even real (the US government said AIDS didnt exist until much later and refused to fund treatment)

gays were probably hated + feared more then than at any other time in history

>midget submarine
What good is a midget submarine gonna do me? I'm a normal sized fella.

Enjoy the dopamine downregulation = sadness.

let's cuddle :3

ellen

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505159725983.webm

wanna fuck the other bird t b h

>gays were probably hated + feared more then than at any other time in history
yeah no

wagies have it easier than students

desperately need a bf lads

what on earth is going on here
would totally fuck the one on the leash though

>the whore in the pink leotard being so seething with rage that some fat ham is getting attention over her even if only for 10 seconds that she needs to make herself a part of the spectacle

ugh

having a quick shite before bed

Why not both?

did you not see the leash?

>Not only that, but homos are outright evil and so they actively target children because evil is the ultimate taboo and paedophilia is the ultimate evil.

helooooo

>leash
FOY

A truly baffling post on many levels.

absolutely howling at these two posts

the oneitis is a small, cute, shy, intelligent girl who's never had a BF

and I haven't spoken to her in 7 years lads, how do I reconnect?

hiya, you ok? :] x

Funny when straigh guys obsess about gay and always mention the topic.
Shows insecurities in their masculinity.

>This entire post
Just wow. There's hysteria, projections and quite possibly a little bit of touching nostalgia to when you weren't smacking one out to depraved shit and weren't picking on gays to not feel so guilty.

youtube.com/watch?v=llNR8gqiyr0

any salaryman in

we've not quite stooped to the level of the wagie hordes and yet we're still an oppressed peoples

youtube.com/watch?v=WGddIM3GlFM

Can honestly see how AIDs was seen as a punishment from God.

You engage in filthy behaviour, and you get a disease which strips away Gods protection from the diseases of the earth, allowing you to be infested with all kinds of parasites, fungi and pathogens, like a human sewer, leading to a lingering, painful death.

t. disease-ridden child molester

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

second job interview friday ,does that mean i got the job

lead
she's a sexy cunt though

there's no such thing as oneitis

any fashylads in

fuck micks

Basic bitches.

cannot fathom how gay men find male genitalia attractive

come to think of it, cannot fathom how women find it attractive

t. disease-ridden child molester than knows I have him utterly pegged, excusing the pun

5 8 6 4 7 2 12 1 3 9 10 11

Prelude to an Apocalypse

Milan, della Rovere, the Colonna and the Orsini all ally with France, while Venice, Spain and the Holy Roman Empire remain uncommitted.

alri brainlet

im nigerian

no, it means you passed the 1st round probably along with 5-6 others

toil on the morrow

I REPEAT

toil on the morrow

Please return to your station of rest and be up and ready at 7:30AM sharp

Bury Stanleys

no
how are u xc

willies are far more aesthetic than fannies

alri disease-ridden child molester

misgendered someone at greggs today lads, they've given me a lifetime ban

don't have to be up until 10:30 actually x

love sociopathic girls in movie
wish they were as sexy as in real life

AIDS affects heteros as well

the main reason why it was so devastating to gays specifically is not because of the slightly-increased transmission rate but because of the actions of various governments and agencies who didnt really care because it was only affecting gays

>...made comparisons to the government's disparate reaction to the Chicago Tylenol murders, and the recent emergence of Legionnaire's Disease in 1977. In October 1982, seven people died after ingesting cyanide-laced Tylenol capsules. The New York Times wrote a front-page story about the Tylenol scare every day in October, and produced 33 more stories about the issue after that. More than 100 law enforcement agents, and 1,100 Food and Drug Administration employees worked on the case. Johnson & Johnson disclosed they spent $100 million attempting to uncover who had tampered with the bottles. In October 1982, 634 people were reported having AIDS, and of those, 260 had died. The New York Times wrote three stories in 1981 and three more stories in 1982 about AIDS, none on the front page.[29] The Tylenol Crisis was a criminal act of product-tampering; Legionnaire's Disease was a public health emergency. Twenty-nine members of the American Legion died in 1976 at a convention in Philadelphia. The National Institute of Health spent $34,841 per death of Legionnaire's Disease. In contrast, the NIH spent $3,225 in 1981 and about $8,991 in 1982 for each person who died of AIDS.[30]

Objectively false.

fantastic

Laughed

Unfortunately for you we're not all rorkes here. What the fuck is goru anyway?

>inb4 lurk moar
Not fucking likely if it's in the same realm of rape. Seriously, sort yourself out m8.

why not?
I'm lonely&tired lol x

real eyez realise real lies

watching rick and morty

if you would do anal with a girl then you are partially bisexual

there is no difference between a male bumhole and a female one

you are gay

only the ones with outie flaps

'sneed

>You engage in filthy behaviour
>like a human sewer
>giving a fuck
You sound like a pussy. Fucking girls is for fags.

both are ugly desu

>bent lefty nonce is a newtwat from reddit
imagine my shock

>What the fuck is goru
imagine actually being this new

imagine actually being a disease-ridden child molester like you

imagine acting like you're above rape when you and your ilk almost exclusively rape and target children specfically

imagine

>Fern... no one's going to hurt you.
>Come on, Fern. What did you hear?

me and the bf

>there is no difference between a male bumhole and a female one
t. bender

think he's the same guy who constantly rants about pedos whenever he's online. bit hysterical that one

if you would kiss a girl then you are partially bisexual

there is no difference between a male mouth and a female one

you are gay

i dont have a bf

Why are sadbois superior in every aspect?

ronyon: penis

cothish: faint, sickly

scrigglings: small apples

twistical: unfair

eyebite: bewitchment through eye contact

fogo: stink

brune: dark haired woman

falahver: exaggerated civility

I'm not gay. I'm just not a dickhead.

'

>there are people who prefer to put their willies in men's bums instead of a vagina