Gone from scotland's biggest and only star to youtube wankstain streaming overwatch all day

>gone from scotland's biggest and only star to youtube wankstain streaming overwatch all day
What happened lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m56HJDFJyU
youtube.com/watch?v=CTcFs2NDi-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>scotland's biggest and only star
Get fucked, daft cunts no even funny

Not even close.

He only ever really had cult appeal. And his fans still follow him. So, whatever

dont be mean to limmy please
i think hes got some serious shit goin on in his head
youtube.com/watch?v=3m56HJDFJyU

Misanthropy. Dude's a miserable bitter asshole.

Aye, but at what cost

Too much ketamine.

Limmys show was literally crafted for ket

been there a few times inni

Gordon ramseys Scottish

Most people in Glasgow dont really like him mate.

He's actually been quite successful recently: 2 books, book tours, live shows, android apps etc - he's got to be earning some serious cash from all that.

As for his online presence, it all went downhill when he started playing L4D2 imo.
He's got a group of very, very sad enablers following him everywhere online, telling him everything he does is hilarious and original.
Its made him lazy in terms of youtube/video content - doing this whole "let's play" schtick.

When was the last time he did a proper live stream?

He's doing a book/stand up tour. No time to be making a to show, his vines will always be around.

His live streams are shite.

No interaction with viewers, barely any commentary outside of mumbling, and to top it off, he's shite at every game he plays.

Which is better?

Burnistoun
Still game
Limmy

Away wolf confirmed cunt

Still game>limmy>burnistoun

Who is this britbong and why does he look like an over-reacting retard who shouts a lot?

Search "Steel is heavier than feathers"

Still Game > Burnistoun >>> Limmy

You've got to be fucking joking. Limmy is far from great, his content is everywhere. But scottish comedy is so dire that he's still by far the best. Still game is ok (at best) because it's quite warm , burnistoun is chewing the fat level shite, it literally "haha look they at speaking with a scottish accent!". God I hate scotland sometimes.

>Overwatch

Kek I guess he got fed up with rage quitting souls live on YouTube.

Why is everything from Scotland such mediocre shit? Apart from Andy Murray we have nothing to be proud of. Why am i so lacking in motivation and a loser at heart (I'm Scottish). Are we too complacent?

youtube.com/watch?v=CTcFs2NDi-Y

> 2 books, book tours, live shows, android apps etc - he's got to be earning some serious cash from all that.

He made roughly £10k or so from the London show but they billed him £4k for lights. Hasn't revealed what else they billed him for and how much he was left with, but it was probably fuckall.

he's about to embark on a live reading tour across the UK in support of his new book

>all of his streams are on the PS4
>even minecraft

>Limmy
Tfw it's been 12 years since you discovered Limmy.com and the cunt xylophone in your pre-Sup Forums internet escapades.

Just kill me now, pham

>cunt xylophone
thats brilliant

he pretty much said he just about broke even

also his streams are literally just him streaming cause he can not making a career out of it or money

kill jestah

Is he good live?