All Aboard the Lolita Express!!!!!!!!!!

All Aboard the Lolita Express!!!!!!!!!!

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html?intcmp=hpbt4

This needs to be stickied.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Are you going to conveniently forget trump also went on the plane many times?

Fuck it, bring all of them down. The corruption has to go.

Keep believing

>lolita express
>No actual lolis
>Not even lolita

I hope bill came buckets on those titties

Why because someone decided to come out and say they were raped by him in June. There was unavoidable proof that Clinton had visited the facility where the orgies and molestation took place multiple times and he had to pull major strings to avoid trouble. Meanwhile Trump had no allegations as such until just recently and had to pull no strings to avoid the complete lack of trouble. Nice try.

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
>"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

-Donald Trump

Lolita express WOO WOO

An acquatience of his not a friend. "It is said" meaning he doesn't know first hand. Nothing wrong with liking younger beautiful women. Had he had something to worry about he would have chosen his words more carefully. Normal sane members of society don't think someones going to assume your talking about fucking children when you say the word young.

>Riding Trump's cock this hard

Oh and

>Implying Trump chooses his words carefully

And who can forget

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

>In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

>Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
>A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
>Q. Have you socialized with him?
>A. Yes, sir.
>Q. Yes?
>A. Yes, sir.
>Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
>A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

And who can forget Mrs Clinton """""jokingly""""" saying that she's going to sacrifice a chicken to Moloch

Somebody else said that in an email to her

Nope, that was her

>vice

Yes because Trump's not actively trying to take my rights away.

who is this presidential material on the right?

bump

let them enjoy it, i know i want it but i cant have it :(

Kek
Some white lady driving a Hummer just rolled down her window telling me she loves my hat, wear it proud and be sure to buy some shirts!

Hillary doesn't have the white female vote cornered!

>you will never be a jewish multimillionaire with your own private lolita island

I hear they kidnap blonde German kids and rape and torture them too as revenge for le holocaust.

bump

>bill o'reilly also hung around this crowd