Hello, int!

Hello, int!
How are you doing?
I am open for any your questions tonight about Russia or something else.
Welcome.

no one cares. fuck off cunt

it is not me on a photo, idiot

How do i get a qt russian wifey that will make me blini in the morning, play chess with me in the evening, and have conversations about literature and philosophy after letting me cum in her ass at night ?

have no idea, sorry.
Try to search on vk.com by interest

How racist and homophobe are people there really? I heard stuff like it's dangerous for fags to go around cuz people beat them. Same for arabs. Is it true or meme?

is there anything worth seeing in East Russia?

Do russian girls in general enjoy cooking blini, playing chess, getting fugged in the bum, and reading books?

It mostly true. In big cities variaty of it more lower, but anyway exists. Russia don't like faggots, sorry.

I've never been there, from my point of view - there is nothing interesting.

How do my country into S-P-A-C-E russian user

it depends from a girl. we have a lot of girls, which likes to read and other things from your list, but is is not easy to match all your critereas.

really don't know.
Try to start with satellites.

do russians travels around russia? like young people from leningrad going to vladivostok and things like that.

is it popular or only a few pople do that?

I think, it is popular, but not too popular.

i meant in a turistic way, no inner-migration.

where do you live user? does the transiberian runs close to your city?

what size shoes do you wear

Tell me more
I am willing to study russian inorder to not be the stereotypical american with a foreign wife he cant communicate with

how do i get an australian gf

>sorry
Why sorry?

Do you have any idea how your schools compare to the rest of europe? Are they very different?

I mean the same too

I live near Moscow

lol, what a strange question? 42 (depends from shoes)

ask any questions, I don't know what I can to say without it

try to jump like a kangoorooooo

Don't want to see suicide of this faggot because of it

I don't know about european schools. Russian education is not bad, but I am not sure is it ok to compare with another countries without knowlede of it.

im sure there are plenty that know english these days
of course if I married a foreign woman I'd at least learn the language to raise kids in it since it's so easy for them to learn english after

how many mistakes in my english?

Why is it not easy, which would be the hardest to match