>Jesse Eisenberg's sister was in this movie

>When Paulie is taken away in the beginning and the girl runs after him crying

Angry Birds
Rio
Happy Feet
That one about the war pigeons

true chickino

>european vs. american boxart

A true avian dockino. Anyone else seen it?

>grow up in canada during the late 90s
>the only movie playing every weekend for years

Were the geese trying to condition us to become more tolerant of them? It worked, until I grew up and had my own experiences with geese and realized how they are all actually degenerate scum.

you know geese arent just in canada right

This is underrated.

However, I understand why no one saw it. The owls themselves look really cheap for some reason. Maybe the designs?

How did a film with t e c h n o l o g y still end up looking cheap at points?

I never said they were. Can you highlight where that was implied? I'm really curious how your reading comprehension works.

I was pointing out how this movie would always be playing on at least one channel every weekend.

>grow up in canada during the late 90s
it's implied right there you stupid fuck

What the fuck does he do all day?

Fuck geese please just keep them in leafland

Mein nigger

Are you retarded or just really self centered?

It is referring to the MOVIE being played on Canadian television stations every weekend. At no point does it imply that ONLY CANADA has geese or that ONLY CANADA played the movie, just that it was easily found on tv while living in Canada.

he didn't imply anything about geese being exclusive to canada, he was implying that only canadians were subjected to seeing the same movie every weekend

why do so many people on this board seem to have the same childhood experiences as me?

Did we all grow up with shitty single moms that just sat us in front of a TV and so most of our memories are from VHS/DVD flicks?

Herzog kino

>How did a film with t e c h n o l o g y still end up looking cheap at points?
>Director: Zack Snyder
Well I think I've solved that

Lol, stay mad, cucked leafboi

>Ywn be the producer who got to sample Anna Paquin's prime cunny in exchange for a breakout role in a borderline-DTV kids flick about geese and leave her the hot mess that she's been to this very day

Do we really need any further proof of the inherent cruelty of human existence?

>is retarded as proven
>gets mad as proven
>get btfo as proven by &
>tries to save face by acting like he was only pretending to be retarded
>h-ha! got you! y-you look so s-stupid now!

We all know you're actually retarded and weren't pretending, but even if you were it doesn't make things any different.

that's the best one.