AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it, is this a map of countries that don't have toilets?

POO

shitty sewage systems

In Germany you don't flush. The scat remains in the toilet for many days for observation by you and your family.

Classic G*rms

you can flush toilet paper here
but you cannot flush wet-paper, at least in the 40+ year old buildings

literally

How can you flush paper without it getting wet?

sorry i meant wet wipes
problem is that the pipes in buildings are metal and they get small protrusions on them which tangle non-soluable paper and over time clog the toilet
the sewers are working fine and 20< year old buildings have pvc pipes, meaning you can flush with any paper

Actually I can flush toilet paper. In islands though you better avoid it.

Fuck aussieposters

wtf is this shit, you can flush anything.

If you flush toilet paper then how are you gonna reuse it the next day?

The only latin american countries were you can flush toilet paper are argentina and urguay

wtf

Bullshit
I flush tp since forever

fake news, I literally flushed 5 minutes ago

this shit bothered me so much when I went to greece. At the hotel they instructed us to throw used toilet paper in a bin next to the toilet and not flush it down. We stayed there for 3 days and I went to shit only once and then held it in until we came back home because I didn't want to sit next to shit smeared toilet paper. That was pretty disgusting man

>sofia represents all of the shithole that is bulgaria

literally always flushed since i was a kid and i lived half of my life in a shitty gommie blocks, what the fuck

I don't even live there and I don't know anyone that doesn't flush toilet paper, this graph is bullshit