When the team who coached on the qualifiers isn't hoing to the world cup but you are

>when the team who coached on the qualifiers isn't hoing to the world cup but you are

LMAOING AT THE STATE OF CHILE!!!!!!!
fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2017/m=11/news=pizzi-takes-charge-of-saudi-arabia-2921545.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IZI PIZZI

Yeah, we found out today as well. Some are mad, others say he dun do nuffin, others blame Vidal and drunk buddies, others our football association for not hiring an actual good coach...

Either way he is not gonna do shit and he is definitely going to lose in group stages, but i'ts Saudi Arabia, so no one expects a lot on them plus he'll secure his retirement.

Honestly, he hit the jackpot, after losing badly and getting eliminated his job prospects diminished a lot and now he got dat dere oil money to get a nice pension

What is going on with Saudi Arabia? This is their third manager of the year.

lol

Didn't find anything on that, but I did find this

>In 1990, a new league championship was also introduced, known as The Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques League Cup.

>mfw going to Arica for Christmas
>gonna buy the biggest TV I found there

Feels good lads

Poor Bauza

find*

BAMBOOZLED

Is that nose real?

Yeah, he's white like unlike you, asianboy

That is a bad pic, but yes, he does have a big nose. And, incidentally, he is argentinian (we mock them for their big noses)

This is him in his youth playing for Spain NT, he has double nationality

Delete this

>Spics mock us for having European noses instead of the flat indio shit they have
I will never get this meme, we don't get offended when you call us narigones

Argentinians are truly mercenaries of football.

>bolivia
why dont you post more man.
tell me hows Bolivia like

>WE'RE WHITE MAN WE GOT THE ROMAN NOSE AND EVERYTHING!!!

Aren't you a spic as well?

Other spics*

We wuz Greek kings and shiet

Problem is the Chilean playboys, thinking they are bigger then their national team

HAIL GARECA

HEIL GARECA

notice chile only said big nose, never European, but the argenegro immediately takes the oportunity to shout,

>we is Europe n shiet