T
E
N

pure kino

vegangainz

fucking reddit ruined this board jesus christ

i still have not watched the trailer

moms gonna freak

Am I the only one who genuinely enjoyed Prometheus?

No, only nostalgic muh aliens posers disliked it

I think it suffered from a case The Phantom Menace did, it tried to be different so fans shit on it to seem smart.

G L U T E N F R E E

L

U

T

E

N

F

R

E

E

So THAT'S why the ayys from Signs invaded Mel's farm. It's all so clear now!

I have no idea why people latched on to the wheat thing from the trailer and meme it

I CREATE YOU I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH THE WHEAT!

Prometheus is the best SF movie ever for me.

There's no Sup Forums meme that isn't forced.

>Someone actually believes this

Which one of you did this?

adultswim.com/videos/frisky-dingo/money-troubles/

S H I T T Y

M
E
M
E

Because it's a really dumb line?

>Tell me about the Xenos, why do they grow the wheat!?!

How fat are the xenomorph farming subsides? If I were an alien taxpayer, I wouldn't want to see my income funneled to giant wheat crops for engineers to make wheat juice out of it

Ok, this bit got me

LOOKS LIKE WHEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

I bypassed the tension!!

[teleports behind you]

Weyland-yutani corp, under the guise of a humanitarian mission, enlist a crack team of agronomists/space marines to find and secure a world with a wheat strain that produces a 400% greater yield and matures at twice the speed. However, the xenos, who act as intergalactic scarecrows to protect the precious wheat, fight back to defend their crop. After much bloodshed, the WT team leave with a bushel and seedlings of the über-wheat, but crashland on a planet killing all those aboard, and spreading the über-wheat over the planet. It is so successful that it chokes out all the other vegetation on the planet, turning it into a barren wasteland. The engineers, looking for their stolen crop and wishing to maintain a monopoly on the wheat market, crash land into the planet in search of the über-wheat, which is revealed to be LV426. This then leads into the original alien film, as WT corp has secretly diverted the nostromo in search of the über-wheat. Only parker, a high level operative of WT corp, and Dallas, are aware of the true nature of the mission, which he constantly alludes to as the 'bonus situation'. This is why dallas breaks quarantine on kane, in the hopes that he has retrieved a strain of the über-wheat. Ash is infact a redherring in regards to his mission, diverting the crews attention from the über-wheat to the xeno scarecrow.

Additionally, this is why the colony is commisioned to terraform LV426 in 'Aliens', as well as their reluctancy to nuke it from orbit. By 'Aliens' the earth government has, naturally, joined WT venture into securing the über-wheat, seeing its benefit for earths position in the galactic heirarchy, and goes to extreme lengths to secure it, explaining the lresence of space marines and the sulacco, as well as the attempted retrieval of ripley (who is assumed to be hiding the über-wheat) in alien 3.

nah,this is gonna be around for a while.it just seems natural whole grain and part of a balanced meme breakfast.

WHEATED

who is this cum plum?

I've been on this site since 2005. At what point was it not a complete shit hole? People tend to escape Sup Forums to get to Reddit and other places rather than the other way round these days.

That was hot shit

what spawned this dank meme pls link

it was just some potatoes and some wheat

Pretty sure it was (you)

>he's an ugly son of a bitch that goes to the gym episode

Nice to WHEAT you