Why did she let herself get so fat? she used to be cute

Why did she let herself get so fat? she used to be cute

cocaine is a hellava drug

You need to track down a copy of "A Bunny's Tale".

Just watch it on Mute since it's technically about Gloria Steinem.

Her weight has fluctuated over the years. She was thin, then fat, then thin again, then fat again, and iirc she is currently somewhat thin again.

AH CANNAE REACH THE CONTROLS CAPTAIN!

JUST

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT

>scientology

not even once.

If you've never seen her in "Loveboy" you should check it out. She and Kate Jackson are coked up as fuck and wear lots of weird leather 80s skirt outfits. Don't tell anyone I actually enjoy that movie though.

holy shit those crypt keeper hands

>superior vulcanfu reporting in

*Loverboy

They're just old lady hands. No woman can escape them.

*wails in agony*

>just the prototype
suck my ass

I think the 70s/80s were hard years. Everyone was drunk all day during the 60s, then in the 70s/80s everyone is on coke. Neither of those are great for your weight if you're on and off them constantly

me on the left

everyone smoked too and didn't exercise

Yet they were still thinner on average than people today. Weird. In 1978 John Belushi's character in Animal House was the shining example of a fat disgusting slob but today every classroom has at least 3 people fatter than he.

look at what the jews are putting in your food

wait...for...it... (piano theme)

The "jews control the world" meme never gets old.

people were thin back then

HOLY SHIT Murder She Wrote looked like that!!! Gotdamn, and to think she would go on to be that fucking bitch of a mother in The Manchurian Candidate.

>asking why women get fat right around middle age.
a magic stork

Holy fuck I had no idea she was so hot and also that she's 66 years old now

Double mindblown

hng

Looks perfect fat, except she has no body hair at all.

This is southern madam tier

Problem is I still see the old lady from Murder She Wrote every time I look at the face and it kills any chance for a boner.

user don't let it side track you, let the boner flow. "Remember the boner will be with you, always."

Is she Greek? They always get fat

>Valeris! I though I told you to shave those sideburns!

She started going downhill after she divorced and hubby wasn't giving her "The Big Kielbasa" anymore, so she had to substitute with the real thing.

Future Designing Women chunkster Delta Burke on the left. What did this show do to people?

THanks bro

Have you tried food? It's delicious.

The stress of Hollywood leads to mental illness. If you want to control your illness, you take pills that have the side effect of killing the part of you brain that makes you feel full after you've eaten. Then you eat more, and feel worse. It's a spiral.

Binge eating is just another type of eating disorder. Anorexics, bulimics and binge eaters have usually been one or the other at some point.

She probably developed a bad relationship with food in her teens that further manifested when she became an actor.

You're going to get old one day too, user. Best start sliding the conversation towards old person acceptance before then.

>from star trek to star wars