Wow, this movie. Just amazing!

Best X-men movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTYNwwPQH4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Three words: hella f*cken epic

And Dafne Keen!!!

X-23 is fucking badass!

I had high expectations and it was better than I was hoping for. It's really damn good.

DUDE MUH FORCED FEELINGS IN CAPESHIT LMAO

You haven't seen it, sperg

Lol what a loser

Fuck off my board Marvel.

I though it was a pile of shit but the fat black kid had me in tears every time he was on screen

the contrarians are gonna hate this one as much as they loved suicide squad

can someone shoop a siloutte of pepe in the background

Found my new favorite Pedocore film. Move over, Man on Fire.

Sup Forums made me fall for the VVitch meme, you won't get me again.

>DUDE LEAVE MY CAPESHIT MOVIE OF THE YEAR LMAO

it's not capekino

it's just genuine kino

Nah it's shits like you that ruined this board

We can't even praise a movie anymore without some cunts who feel left out having to chime in with retarded memes

If you don't like it, say why

you don't get to use words like "contrarian" when you watch capeshit. Just admit you're a manchild pleb and move on.

>DUDE CAPESHIT DESERVES LEGITIMATE DISCUSSION LMAO

>: hella f*cken epic
kill yourself queer.

>suicide squad
The was one of the worst movies i've ever seen.

DUDE IM BOTHERED BY MOVIES I HAVENT EVEN SEEN

you must be one stupid fuck user

>no LMAO
low energy. back to meme school

It was better than this thread, that's for sure.

I want more senile Professor X.

stop posting - i haven't even seen it but your posting is legit cancer.

DAMN YOU STRONGBOW

Some fucker next to me started chopping onions during the farm scene and the end.
What a fucking cunt

GET IN HERE CALIBAN, I'VE POOPED THE BED AGAIN

kek BTFO

>I Hurt Myself Today plays in the trailer

Dropped

Why? Is a good song.

>Logan
>Capeshit
Pick one

>this post

Are we witnessing the literal, unironical dawn of actual capekino?

>March 3rd
>released March 1st

That was when Man of Steel came out

It's not capeshit if he doesn't wear a cape

Have you seen it?

>this is the argument for it not being capeshit
lmao

No. This movie makes Man of Steel look like a turd

It was a question, not an argument, you illiterate faggot

But seriously, this shit was a generic plagiarization of The Road and other road movies.
You know how it's going to end from the very beginning, how things will turn out. The only thing you don't know is that they make an stupid clone of Wolverine again. I don't know why the fuck this board was hyped as fuck for this clusterfuck apart from "DUDE SERIOUS CAPESHIT IT HAS BLOOD" because you are ashamed of being ridiculed for liking manchild trash.

>This movie makes Man of Steel look like a turd
Is not very hard desu.

>answering a question whether having seen the film should discredit whether the individual can determine the genre
lmao get btfo more capeshitter

Blood Father RIP OFF

What matters is how you get there.

The genre is action-drama

>The genre is action-drama

Well, It has action and drama.

Logan is better than The Road desu.

Great counter argument

not hard to achieve also nice quints

all those women crying in the theatre, be honest Sup Forums u cried

The clone was really too much, I'd have prefer another mutant or even others Wolverine-like mutants to track him down
Also the part with the black family, you know they were going to die the second they accepted their invitation

Otherwise it was great, really it in the feels

guy next to me kept talking and laughing obnoxiously then he went silent and started eating hot spicy onions, i heard some whining someone must have brought their puppy

>people laughing at the scenes after Xavier's death, at Logan hitting the car and telling the girl that she can speak, and later at the shaving

Almost made me throw up. I don't watch superhero movies, I went into it because my brother invited me and it had a nice premise; no big war, just bros searching for a way out.
But holy fuck people, Professor X just got buried and all you think about is laughing at Logan, who is trying to cope with the loss.

I'm not a big fan of the franchise, bud despite that, I still felt a certain level of reverence towards Xavier and Logan. That's their last movie in those roles, Stewart and Jackman, that's Xavier and that's Logan and they portray them so good. Sitting there, it was disappointing to observe people, that are probably more invested into the series than I am, show so little respect towards their characters.

tl;dr I rant because people laughed and had some fun

America I take it?

>This has been the most perfect night i've had in a long time

I lost.

proof you can make a super serious and dramatic cape film and still be great and loved by the critics.

she is so qt

Critics liked when he made stupid garbage in weeb setting with "dude, ninjas lmao", so it's not surprise when Mangold having positive reception when he made actually good movie.

>he hasn't seen god bless America
Pleb.

>They didn't play Hurt in the credits

I would have cried some more after x-23 fixed the X if hurt played when everything went black. Thankfully it didn't,

youtube.com/watch?v=dTYNwwPQH4k

>"This has been the most perfect night I've had in a long time"
>"It wasn't me. It wasn't me."
>Charles singing on the pickup truck
>Logan and Laura looking at the grave
>"Daddy"
>Laura fixing the crucifix to form an X
>the entire premise of Logan just waiting for Charles to die so that he could suicide

You're close. Zack was the one that birthed capekino but he did it in the form of watchmen. Then came Man of Steel to prove it wasn't a fluke. Then he came back and struck again last year with BvS ultimate edition capping off his trilogy of capekino. Unfortunately because of studio meddling he won't be able to turn justice league into capekino but he will always be remembered for his current kinography.

What was the name of the song in the credits? Can't google right now. pls help out

>that scene where the whole hotel is parylized by Xavier and Logan stabs all the transigen soldiers in the head while they could do nothing but watch

That movie was horrible and the chick wasn't even that hot. Horrible taste user.

>It has reddit and memes

listen to urself.. SAd!

>he thinks Dafne Keen looks better than Tara Lynne Barr
Ok faggot. I can see now that you actually like little boys, my mistake.

this

I didn't think they'd actually kill the whole family when they were on the farm. I thought the dad would die saving his family or some shit. They didn't pussy out of showing a teen and a woman get murdered in cold blood, and I liked that they weren't afraid to show Lara getting the shit kicked out of her either (e.g. harpoon through leg while being dragged and getting shot a couple of times). Logan vs. Clonegan on the farm was best scene, right after the hotel seizure. Also beware the light.

The harpoon shot her through her heart, it was Logan who was harpooned in the leg.

A child shot through the heart? What the fuck this will be banned.

I got teary eyed at daddy

>the part with the black family
I liked that. It was a fleeting moment of happiness in an overall tragic film

I really fucking loved it. Easily my favorite movie coming from the x-men universe. The only thing that caught be off guard was that fat black kid at the end.

this

This and the Amazing Spider-Man 2 are only capeshit where I legit cried.

>hotel sequence
>farmhouse sequence
>forest sequence

I almost cried the entire length of the movie, it was excruciating seeing my favorite superheroes past their prime, struggling to live, and actually dying.

Was there with my mates so I had to do my best not to cry but damn I would be lying if I said a tear didn't fall down my cheek.

>Amazing Spider-Man 2

and?
>rlm
don't even bother to answer me , redditard

As usual Sup Forums overhyped something and set the bar too high.

Was alright I guess, tried too hard to pull at heartstrings. 7/10 overall, overheard people saying after it was over that they weren't that into it. Meh. Girl was qt at least.

>it was excruciating seeing my favorite superheroes past their prime, struggling to live, and actually dying.

This. No other superhero film has portrayed this before and I am surprised Logan got it right when it's the first one to do so. DotFP could be counted as one but it was more of an extinction film which deals with the mutants hunted down, they were still in their prime during those times.

This was a great film, I'd say. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but I couldn't think of a better send-off to Hugh Jackman's portrayal of The Wolverine.

>tfw you will never have a daughter

is there a YIFY rip available? Dont tell me Sup Forums, the board so against capeshit, actually flocked and paid to this garbage upon release

I like how some tryhard Sup Forums fit-ins diss this movie as capeshit, filters out the autists and retards. Thanks Sup Forums

What's going to happen if this movie is a gigantic hit?

R rated Hulk movie?
R rated Captain America movie?

>redditard
>from the guy who cried to one of the worst capeshit movies ever made

>being a poorfag

>movie about x men characters
>not caepshit
got me thinking here

None of those should be R-rated. it's kiddyshit

And it was early on.Really set the tone.

some retard smashed his anvil too hard during that scene and a rogue spark flew over his seat and singed my eyeball. ended up scratching the back of his neck with a crab claw as he got up to leave.

reddit

DUDE ITS A DEPRESSING TAKE ON A SPENT GENRE SO ITS GOOD LMAO

Naa, just that Fox will move in the R rated space.

Then you will have

Marvel = making Kid-teenage fun stuff
Fox = R rated cape

DC will have to figure out what they should do, perhaps they realize the best place for DC stuff is TV shows.