Required: any relevant bachelor's degree

>Required: any relevant bachelor's degree
I regret falling for the Sup Forums meme of degrees being a j*wish scam...

>becoming indoctrinated on Sup Forums while in highschool
Sad

sometimes I'm glad my country is nepotism hell, id be dead on the streets by now

>he actually believed pol memes
On the brighter side, you might be able to get some kind of aid for disabled people since you're probably mentally impaired.

it''s not a Sup Forums meme that all degrees are worthless just 90% of them

Thats why I am studying PHYSICS

moron

>PHYSICS
Is 'physics and math Ph.D.'s are going to hedge fund and shit' real or meme?

take programming like me kiddo.

tell us about it

yeah most of the job postings in my field (GIS) do this. thankfully i found a a really underpaid job as research assistant to get my foot in the door and gain experience. once you have relevant experience, the "relevant bachelor's degree" becomes less important. it never hurts to apply to jobs you don't meet the requirements for.

Dude just show up and start working one day, say you just transferred from the Edmonton branch or whatever, come up with an idea to save the company millions of dollars before they find out you don't really work there, and boom. You're in. Full benefits and everything.

Brilliant.

you can still do a degree at late age, though you ll lose some time. you can also self teach yourself in the meanwhile too to catch up. it ll require more working but it can happen.

>A Turk who offers a piece of advice that is actually constructive instead of posting "KARA BOGA" and bbc

dont push your luck desu.

but jokes aside, seriously you can do it. it ll require quite a lot of dedication and work though for sure. but besides of that, in order to get a "job" you really dont need a degree. a degree just increases the quality of job most of the time.

Maybe in some fields but I think you really get cucked almost in every area without one, and proving yourself and progression will be way harder than just going back to school (Idk about rest of the world but in Anglosphere countries you can easily correct educational missteps and they offer loads of grants, affordable tuition and options)

i mean you can be a warehouse guard without a degree right? but its a shit low paying job.

you can do it, just believe in yourself and work hard.

if you cant get a job that's not a doctor or engineer or something like that without a degree then you quite frankly are retarded and a degree wont save you

Yes but that's a deadend job, you can make it in a lot of areas obviously but to get highpaying and meaningful career where you're happy and respected you need a degree. And honestly no matter what a degree isn't a bad choice, most of Canada's jobgrowth is for people with degrees and it's become so affordable now there's no reason not to go for it.

Not op BTW just somewhat similar position.

yes, soon university degree will be mandatory like a high school degree. thats what world in general is evolving to. i remember one of the profs. was saying, engineering has to be a 6 year degree like medicine so that you directly get a "master's degree" once you graduate. because he was complaining they cant teach actual engineering in 4 years due to being forced to teach a lot of preliminary maths etc. before hand.

you shouldnt have taken Sup Forums memes seriously. but its still not too late desu

Yeah I agree about it being the new standard for sure, I used to think "fuck it I'll figure out something without a degree" but I've realized how many doors it closes now.

Nah I didn't fall for Sup Forums memes like him I was just really lazy and messed up highschool now I'm almost done re-doing it so I can go to university.

hmmm. a degree surely opens a lot of doors. if its a good degree from a good university then its really crazy how many doors it opens too.

>Between March 2008 and March 2017, 1,574,200 new jobs were created for university graduates – almost three times those created for graduates of all other types of postsecondary education combined.

Source: Statistics Canada, Labour Force Survey, 2008-2017

Even meme degrees are decent.
>Social science and humanities grads share in the income premium for university graduates. For example, full-time workers with degrees in history earn, on average, above $65,000 annually.

well i dont know about canada, i was talking about turkey in general. but like in turkey, they value engineer degree more than most other degrees. they consider "hey this guy has an engineering degree from a good university, so he has to be smart to thus he can learn pretty much whatever job we give him quickly and do it better than most others"

That makes sense. I just meant that it seems like (in my uneducated opinion) that even getting a meme degree from a mediocre university and not networking using it is still a ton better than no degree at all. Let alone a good degree, fully using the resources it provides for networking from a good university.

Point is: I'm getting my ass in school

Have you thought about teaching English overseas? It's the perfect job for people who have made nothing of themselves in their home countries and want to run away from their problems.

Anything except engineering is useless

>Anything except engineering is useless
medicine and pharmacy are not.

>Have a degree in something that's shit from a shit uni
>Got a first because it was so easy
>Get a high profile job because dude CV blind interview process lmao

Meanwhile all the other people I'm working with have degrees from Oxford and Cambridge.

>believing things pol shits out

You deserve this.

t. engineer that will get cucked by MBA holding chad