What are some films about treason?

What are some films about treason?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/top-gop-lawmaker-calls-on-sessions-to-recuse-himself-from-russia-investigation/2017/03/02/148c07ac-ff46-11e6-8ebe-6e0dbe4f2bca_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_gopreax-840a:homepage/story
thehill.com/homenews/news/321948-armed-services-committee-dem-our-members-dont-meet-with-russian-ambassadors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

star wars ep 3

What are some films about getting your thread saged and reported and then fucking off back to your containment board?

secret?

Escape from Sup Forums

A real jew story.

/triggered

All The Presidents Men
The Manchurian Candidate
Dr. Strangelove

Flood Sup Forums with 50,000 more Trump, cuck and crime statistics threads. It will make you feel better about the upcoming impeachment.

does anybody really care about sessions

>you will never live to see Trump impeached and forcibly removed from office because he refused to leave
>he will never refuse to give up the position and hole up under the resolute desk while screaming about fake trials and alternative evidence
>there will never be 24/7 week long coverage as everyone watches trump melt down in the oval office and police finally drag him out
>then coverage switches to rednecks attempting to riot and getting rubber bulleted/pepper sprayed and wondering why the cops they love aren't helping them

This was leaked so that he would have to recuse himself from the upcoming investigations of Trump's connections with Russia which he almost certainly would have covered up so yes, this was a very important move.

>you will live to see clinically obese Trump die from eating too much KFC and McDonalds after going down in history as a laughingstock
What a time to be alive.

Why are Sup Forumsfags such dirty hypocrites?

This is absolutely disgusting.

>it's a Shareblue shill leaks his nonissue bullshit onto Sup Forums episode

>it's an episode where Washington Post cuts up the transcript to suit their agenda

BTFO
T
F
O

>you will live to see Trump get impeached because of proven connections with Russian intelligence
>you will live to see the alt-right completely collapse and be remembered as a joke, and Raegan, Nixon and Bush be remembered as "not so bad" presidents after all

Feels good.

>>you will never live to see Trump impeached and forcibly removed from office because he refused to leave

You planning on kys'ing yourself?

>decades of Sup Forums impotently posting the same SJW twitter screencaps from the night Trump won over and over and over again, holding on to the only minor victory they have before Trump was impeached and solidified as a global laughing stock

>meeting with the Russian ambassador to the US in your capacity as head of the Senate Armed Forces committee is treason

Not to mention the hundreds of other ambassadors he met in that time period.

No one from the Senate Armed Forces Committee has confirmed that he had any reason to meet with the Russian ambassador in fulfilling his role there.

Why do you think he perjured himself?

When he said, "I did not have communications with the Russians" Why didn't he say, "I had communications with the Russians but only in fulfilling my role as a member for the Senate Armed Services Committee"? The answer is that the senators at the confirmation hearings would have said ok and then when they verified his answer with the Senate Armed Forces Committee it would have been revealed to be bullshit and his perjury would be even clearer.

he said he didn't meet Russians when he a was a surrogate of the Trump campaign

why not read the whole thing instead of getting spoonfed like a good shill?

>Franken: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week, that included information that “Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say “there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

>Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

>Franken: Very well.
He did not perjure shit, fuck off.

He was a surrogate of the Trump campaign when he met with the Russian ambassador in September (just as the info about Russia hacking the election was released). The same Russian ambassador Flynn met.

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/top-gop-lawmaker-calls-on-sessions-to-recuse-himself-from-russia-investigation/2017/03/02/148c07ac-ff46-11e6-8ebe-6e0dbe4f2bca_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_gopreax-840a:homepage/story

>According to Justice Department officials, Sessions, a top Trump supporter, met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak twice in 2016, including one September meeting in his office. In a statement following the revelations, Sessions denied he had met with “any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false,” he said. McCarthy and Chaffetz are the first prominent Republicans to call for Sessions to recuse himself. Some Democrats went further, calling on Sessions to resign, demanding an independent investigation and, in a few cases, accusing Sessions of lying under oath.

>McCarthy and Chaffetz bringing the hammer down

i cannot fucking wait for people like you to have an aneurysm in the coming weeks.

thehill.com/homenews/news/321948-armed-services-committee-dem-our-members-dont-meet-with-russian-ambassadors