Now that both these meme teams are fading, who had a larger impact on their respective sport?

Now that both these meme teams are fading, who had a larger impact on their respective sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/worldfame100/espn-world-fame-100-top-ranking-athletes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>us 12's

Warriors for sure. Seattle just had a great run not much different from any other great run. Warriors had a historic run, assembled arguably the greatest team of all time, and solved their sport to a point that every top team in the league follows their play style now.

Are the Warriors even fading?

both are/were entirely supported by soyboy numale faggots

Yeah maybe Warrior fans are but Seattle Seahawks fans are liberal numale democrat faggots.

they just lost to the Sacramento Kings

the cavs did that last year and made it to the finals

He asked me if the Warriors were fading, not the Cavs.

my point is that game is irrelevant

>losing to the Rockets
>losing to the Celtics
>losing to the Pistons
>losing to the Thunder
>losing to the Grizzlies
>losing to the Kings

1/2 of their losses aren't even to playoff teams. The Seahawks have a MUCH brighter future than the Warriors

uhhhh what a bitchboi response

The Warriors lost 24 of the 164 regular season games they've played the last two years. They've already lost 6 this year. They're fading.

Without Curry and Durant

but they won less games last year and went on to win the finals

>thinking you should need Curry and Durant to beat the fucking Kings
Also, what the hell is with all these foreign flags nuthugging the Warriors? You're all fucking disgusting
Their last two seasons they've won at a much higher rate than they have this season. What is so hard to understand about this?

I legit think the Seahawks have had more of an impact than the Warriors have

Everyone knows who Russell Wilson is and the nationwide fanbase the 12th man has become. The Warriors, not so much.

its just hard to comprehend why the number of wins per season matters when the result has been a trip to the finals every time

You think the Warriors can beat the Thunder, Spurs or Rockets in a 7 game series? How casual can you be?

>fading

Lol Warriors are going to 3peat.&9

well, theyve done that repeatedly over the last 3 years, so I dont see why not

We're talking about the Warriors fading. They have objectively performed at a lower level this season, and honestly look bored as fuck half the time. Quit arguing over semantical bullshit.

>losing to the Kings

Sure.

And the Rockets have a much better record than them. Most people have more faith in the LAKERS at this point than the Warriors. Deal with it.

winning the championship is semantics?

Seahawks losing the SB against Pats = Blowing a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals to the Cavs

neither team has quite recovered since then

>caring about the NBA regular season

first year watching apehoop?

The legion of boom, beastquake, and the 12s have had more cultural relevance than anything the warriors have put out. What even is any cultural phenomenon that's come out of the warriors?

Lol we just repeating like last year I guess.

Warriors going to run a train on playoffs again. Keep pretending they won't.

That's a lot of buzzwords.

/thread

Curry is bigger than Wilson

Who's Russell Wilson? Some uncle tom?

On what planet is that true? Wilson could go anywhere in the world and be recognized. Curry is barely known outside of NBA fans.

They reinvented how the game is played re: the 3 point line.

were you expecting a serious answer from anyone in this thread?

>espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/worldfame100/espn-world-fame-100-top-ranking-athletes
>No 11. Stephen Curry
>No 55. Russell Wilson

>inb4 >E!SPN
Post a contradictory list to disprove it

No one watches NFL outside USA. Only NFL player people know about is Tom Brady and even I don't know what he looks like except that he's white and handsome.

I guarantee more people know who Steph Curry is over Russel Wilson. Basketball players are much more marketable. They're in more of an individual driven sport and they don't wear helmets.

HAHAHAHA Do you honestly believe NFL players are popular worldwide? A sport that ONLY Americans play

The Seahawks have a much larger fanbase nationwide than the Warriors do

The seahawks have spawned a million more memes.

Don't watch basketball Curry and LeBron are only two players I know