Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here there's no usernames so I can just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany.

I'm a uni freshman

So basically a non-NEET that practically lives like a NEET for the most part

>discussion of international culture and languages

No, you autistic faggot, Sup Forums is one of the most normie boards on this website. You can try and do as much mental gymnastics as you want, but it doesn't change anything. By the way, I did this survey during the height of summerfaggotry, so you should feel even worse than what this image tells you.

>7 (seven) responses
wew

I remember doing a virgin survey on /trash/ and it was nearly 50/50

Sup Forums is a normie website

Press update before posting.

Don't reply his posts folks.

>being this desperate
There is literally no reason to lie on an anonymous survey taken on an anonymous website you autist. The only "lies" I got were the people who checked every race in the first question.

>Sup Forums
>normie board

Ah yes that's why there's literally at all times 5+ threads in the catalog about committing suicide, being a virgin, a NEET, minimum wage employee, etc.

Dude this is probably the only board on Sup Forums that has this many mentally ill posters that become recognizable for posting the same thread over months or years.

>people need a reason to lie on Sup Forums

I'm a 20-going-on-21 year old dude and I work with my dad doing carpentry. I'd probably work at Wal-mart if it wasn't for that, or I'd be a warehouse security guard in Houston or something dangerous.

Just get a job.

Will you shut the fuck up already you autistic fucking faggot? We fucking get it, you're a pathetic permavirgin NEET that can't get anywhere in life despite not trying at all. You don't need to constantly spam this board with your cancerous threads (the ones you're describing describe yourself, by the way) just because you hate yourself this fucking much. I can only hope that the mods will ban your phone as well next time, you fucking autistic cunt.

Theres two Canadians ITT retard. And nice argument(not)

>replies to two people
>bumps the thread he doesn't like

Ah yes that's why the "Sup Forums posters you recognize" thread exists, right? Because this is a normie board and not because there's 20-30 people who banevade hundreds of times to post the same thread over months.

There's literally people who make the same "Would u racemix with women of [my country]?" Thread which is the most retarded literal cuck shit ive ever seen.

>Would u racemix with women of [my country]?"
I like the Colombian one because he actually posts qt women that are different. Much better than the whiny green text leaf OP.

Yeah but imagine the life of someone who genuinely saves and uploads pictures of women from his country every single day to a Chinese noodleslurping forum while jacking off to people from other countries talking about how they'd have rough sex with them.

I genuinely cannot imagine a guy rushing home from uni or work to post this shit on Sup Forums every single day.

Imagine getting hit by a car and dying in the hospital, only to know you spent precious hours of your life repeatedly posting cuck bullshit on Sup Forums.

Bump.

>I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.
Is this a new antifa tactic or something?