Evolution vs Creation

Hello pol i am a creationist, I believe the world was created by God as the bible says but a lot of people i work with and come into contact with believe in evolution because "they learned it in school" but can not prove it is actually possible. It is simple because if evolution is a lie then God is real and did in fact crate the earth, can anyone prove to me evolution is even possible? protip:you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
creation.com/images/pdfs/tj/j19_2/j19_2_96-108.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7IHO-QkmomY
youtube.com/watch?v=S89IskZI740
youtube.com/watch?v=XaO_aH4cthg&index=1&list=PLebLAvrUbivauJRKwU7LHi8cmz6ZfWUHC
ncse.com/cej/2/2/creationist-misunderstanding-misrepresentation-misuse-second
sciencemeetsreligion.org/evolution/thermodynamics.php
talkorigins.org/faqs/thermo/creationism.html
scientificamerican.com/article/15-answers-to-creationist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Create*

Don't associate this guy with Catholics. We accept God created through evolution. And fundamentalists, plz stop making Christians look retarded.

Can you prove God is real and created the Earth? Because if not then there's no reason to believe that both creationists and evolutionists are right or wrong.

I'm agnostic myself because how fucking egotistical do you need to be to decide if you know for a fact there's a higher power out there when you're just one person, but I do believe in the mountains of evidence that generally supports things like the dating of Earth's formation, the origin of life here, etc.

>Inherit the wind

go back to 2012 where you belong

more like 1612

Global warming cultists are the left's creationists.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

OP. I am too but I would be more prepared next time.

Evolution doesn't disprove the existance of God, so there is no need to worry.

You can't convince someone who doesn't want to be convinced OP

Please stop thinking you're a Christian.

Sure.

Is the earth real?

Then the Creator of the earth is real.

Those are fascinating evidence of the Chinese having independent knowledge of Noah's flood.

creation.com/images/pdfs/tj/j19_2/j19_2_96-108.pdf

It is indisputable that humans adapt to environments and situations. You cannot possibly debunk that, because it so painfully obvious.

Evolutionists take that same factual concept of adaptation and apply it to humans and other species, stretching back over eons. Think of fish, and lizards, and caterpillars becoming butterflies, and all that stuff. When I was younger, there was a lot of very good info out there about this stuff. But people don't seem interested in this stuff much anymore.

Evolution does not disprove God at all, and I say this as an atheist. It's entirely possible that "evolution" is simply the process that God implemented when he created the Earth and all it's species. It's also entirely possible that God had dumbed down the Bible so semi-literate people in the desert could understand it way back in the day.

More user deus vult!!!!!!!!!

What nonsense. You don't even believe in Jesus Christ anymore if you deny creation. If death was already in the world, what was Jesus Christ even trying to save us from according to Catholics? Its so silly.

Adaptability has nothing to do with the general theory of evolution existing.

>Adaptability has nothing to do with the general theory of evolution existing.

How so?

Lots of starting points in the pastebin. Don't be lazy.

>It is simple because if evolution is a lie then God is real and did in fact crate the earth

I realise this is b8, but it's amazing how many people frame the argument in this way.

I believe a god(s) created the universe but I don't believe god(s) is religious at all.

There is a mountain of evidence for evolution. It's mechanisms have been experimentally demonstrated. People like you are too stupid to bother arguing with.

Yeah, just gonna leave these here so you people can use some tiny bit of logic when forming your next thoughts. Already seen some facepalms in this thread.

Macroevolution is a fraud, not supported by any evidence, and actually requires more faith than a belief in God.

Microevolution exists, but has not, and cannot, lead to macroevolution. A bird will never evolve into anything other than a bird. A reptile will never evolve into anything other than a reptile. Et cetera, et cetera.

You are a heretic and a fool.

READ: Agnostic is not its own belief claim, it is a knowledge claim. You're an Atheist whose also agnostic, you're not just an Agnostic, that's not a thing.

Catholicism is directly against the teachings of the Bible.

creationists don't actually exist you guys
this is a troll

Just like how wolves never became dogs and dinosaurs never became birds in the first place, right fuckwit? You know nothing Jon Snow.

What mechanism would prevent an accumulation of micro from becoming what you'd call macro?

but creatures are so beautiful and complex. All the living and colors were CREATED and the presence of them emboldens the faith in the creator.

All mutations are deleterious in one way or another. Whenever anything is selectively bred we are simply choosing one piece of information over another to be dominant in a particular line. The other information still exists but is either broken to the point of uselessness and must be bred back into the line via another strain or simply suffered to exist without I.E the ability to retain iron in your system.

General theory of evolution has never been observed. Even Richard Dawkings admits this.

kys

Evolution just doesn't make any sense. Why do people believe that bullshit?

resistancy to toxins is observed in bacteria and insects

Except the left can't actually discover metaphysical truth. Try again.

I will just leave this here OP, it destroys evolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IHO-QkmomY

>ev·o·lu·tion
>the process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth.

There, I'll be lazy and paste the definition.

The only reason Christians say evolution is not real is because they want to hang on to a fundamentalist interpretation of their religion. The process of evolution itself has nothing to do with God not existing, it's simply biological organisms adapting to the environment and then changing from their previous state.

But you can only assert you've discovered metaphysical truth. How am I to tell whether you are full of shit or not?

whats your concept of evolution?

It doesn't matter which is correct, all that matters is what people think is correct.

The will always triumphs.

Everything they've ever discovered has led to you shitposting on 4chins and jacking off to japanese traps you faggot. The only thing religion has ever discovered is how to get away with pedophilia, theft and murder. You just have to be the 1%.

You science denying faggots are the worst as you sit there reaping the benefits if science everyday in FUCKING AMERICA of all places you pampered ass delusional retard.

You don't understand what evolution is. There is no difference between "micro" and "macro". Macro is simply micro over a longer period of time.

>all mutations are deleterious
This is just patently false. Are you being disengenuous or are you just a fucking idiot?

>how fucking egotistical do you need to be to decide if you know for a fact there's a higher power out there when you're just one person

I think your problem lies with Atheists.

Speciation through devolution is a thing but its a downward arrow. Not upward. Entropy tells us that and we observe it in biology. Every generation of humans for example on average accumulates 100~200 more deleterious mutations then the last one while gaining no positive mutations.

If you want a simpler way to realize that you've been lied to. Go research star birth and see how many they've found being born. They've only found one system and it could just as easily be falling apart from the looks of it. Also there should be a lot more than just one (trillions) star system in the sky being formed if evolutionary theory (which is contrary to entropy and compression in a vacuum) is true.

Or why ware there entire galaxies of blue stars which can only live for 50 million years maximum? They know a galaxy like that couldn't have been around long.

If all mutations are deleterious then bacteria never would have made it past one cell, or probably never would have formed in the first place.

Just goes to show what the average pseudo-science creationist knows. Like the fucktard using birds as an example of an animal that always was, when we know they came from dinosaurs.

It's the same shit

>creation
god says the word and shit happens
>evolution
big bang started with a frequency

>Everything they've ever discovered has led to you shitposting on 4chins and jacking off to japanese traps you faggot. The only thing religion has ever discovered is how to get away with pedophilia, theft and murder. You just have to be the 1%.
>You science denying faggots are the worst as you sit there reaping the benefits if science everyday in FUCKING AMERICA of all places you pampered ass delusional retard.
True atheism speaks out of you.

I need some "Atheism forever" memes.

We don't believe its real because we have evidence to the contrary and no evidence for evolution.

Devolution is a process where information is lost and speciation can happen from a initial starting people for many different kinds/families of animals.

We don't even have to look towards the flaws of evolution to see that the universe is young and so is the earth though. Its quite obvious if we simply gaze into the heavens and see many impossibilities if we are thinking with the wrong presuppositions. Such as a long age.

I feel ya, man.
All these God-botherers.
They made the south a shithole.
BAZINGA
WE MUST THROW BACK AT THE GOYIM EVERYTHING THEY'VE THROWN AT US!!

I think when young earth creationists identify themselves they should have to specificy young-earth creationists.

>"I can't truly know everything about the world around me except that which can be tested via empiricism" - Agnostic

>"I can't truly know everything about the world around me except that which can be tested via empiricism. I just have a feeling in my heart that something greater is behind all of it." - Creationist.

>"Durr the world is 6000 years old and everything else is a lie and you can't prove me wrong because I have a bible." - Young earth creationist.

Not even the same thing.

Okay, so, I'm a Christian, first and foremost.

Secondly, you're an idiot if you don't think evolution is possible. It is simply natural selection over countless generations.

Let me ask you a few questions:

1. Do you believe in genetic mutation?
2. Do you believe in migration of species?
3. Do you believe in inheritable traits?
4. Do you believe that creatures with inferior traits are more likely to die young?

If the answer to these questions is "yes," then you believe in evolution, you fucking idiot.

I always get stuck on
>Who created the creator
and
>How was the "primordial soup" created from basic elements.

You're making the assumption that there aren't creationists in all fields of science.

No, Catholicism is the first and only true Church. It is more founded in the Bible then 'sola fida' nonsense.

Sorry we don't want people to continue lives of sin if they can help it.

I suggest you look into genetic entropy and get off your high horse.

This is something people with a high school education or less believe

Oh wow, cool picture. Whose the real fedora tipper? You're committing such a basic fallacy here it's unreal.

Atheism doesn't have a dogma or objective. It's just not believing in god. You can tie that to any other ulterior motives you want, same as religion. Religion is responsible for far more suffering throughout history than a lack of religion, and a lack of religion is what allowed us to conquer the dark ages and actually start researching our reality.

Keep falling for the Christ memes you utterly naive eternal jew slave. Atheism is necessary in Communism the same way a belief in God is necessary to live with yourself, you piece of garbage. Go rape a kiddie and apologize for it so you can get into heaven with Hitler, your wholesome catholic hero.

You're lumping creationists with young-earth-autists again.

Which is what I'm saying needs to be stopped.

This was perfect. I wish I could give you a hug leaf-bro.

>Let me ask you a few questions:
>1. Do you believe in genetic mutation?
>2. Do you believe in migration of species?
>3. Do you believe in inheritable traits?
>4. Do you believe that creatures with inferior traits are more likely to die young?
>If the answer to these questions is "yes," then you believe in evolution, you fucking idiot.

Why?
Why is the Dunning-Krueger effect so prevalent, literally everywhere?
youtube.com/watch?v=S89IskZI740

Evolutionary theory is
>unjustified
>unsubstantiated
>unproven
>undefended

It isn't even a scientific theory.
It is nothing like a theory in Physics or Mathematics, the place where "scientific theories" exist.

Biology has no "scientific theories" they are as explicable and defensible as historical theories, they are nothing in terms of science.

I studied biology, I've spoken to biologists, Evolutionary theory has nothing that a physicist could understand or that an engineer could implement.

We shall see Darwin join Freud and Marx in our lifetime.

>We don't believe its real because we have evidence to the contrary and no evidence for evolution.

there is NO evidence for creation

So do you believe that dinosaur bones are just a big conspiracy by the Jews to prevent you from finding Jesus?

>a creature has a mutation and "microevolves" in a slightly different creature.
>this happens repeatedly
>over the course of a gorillion years, the initial creature "macroevolves" in a completely different creature through the various steps of "microevolution".

Wow, it really makes you think.

Well I've gotta go to do a meeting but if any of you want creationist materials or simply biblical research. This might help.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

The arrogance of the youth strikes again.

youtube.com/watch?v=XaO_aH4cthg&index=1&list=PLebLAvrUbivauJRKwU7LHi8cmz6ZfWUHC

Where did the first organisms come from?

Please support your argument with observable evidence.

>genetic entropy
It baffles me that despite entropy being a primary argument against evolution no creationists seem to understand what it means.

Maybe you should look into genetic entropy and realize it's a Christian meme perpetuated by false scientists. You christfags purposefully infiltrate the scientific community with a plan to find evidence for God. You even peddle falsehoods like this like dirty Jews.

ncse.com/cej/2/2/creationist-misunderstanding-misrepresentation-misuse-second
sciencemeetsreligion.org/evolution/thermodynamics.php
talkorigins.org/faqs/thermo/creationism.html
scientificamerican.com/article/15-answers-to-creationist/

Entropy does not apply to open systems like the Earth's biosphere retard. Evolution is proven just from the fossil records alone, nevermind archeological evidence or DNA evidence.

You literally keep using a fallacy as your main argument backed up by pseudo-science and no sources with your only fallback as dropping buzzwords and saying "google it" because you hope people are too lazy or dumb to understand, like you.

>Entropy
Fuck you. Thermodynamics is my field.

You know not of what you speak.

"order/disorder" are just shitty analogies people have proposed to explain entropy to pleb-level minds.

>unjustified
>unsubstantiated
>unproven
>undefended
Those all apply to creationism far more than evolution

Matt Dillahunty was destroying arguments like Entropy, First Cause, no true scottsman and all the favorite Christ memes 20 years ago on Atheist Experience.

It's not surprising that these people who deny science and maintain false ideologies for thousands of years will also fail to adapt their arguments when proven wrong countless times.

When they continue to use arguments that their father's father got BTFO'd for, what hope is there of convincing them? They live in such a delusion that the bubble they've constructed to explain it all away is 10x more complex than the explanation they mock us for. And don't realize it.

The first organism could have magically originated from Jew ash for all I care, doesn't change the fact that we have empirical evidence of how evolution did work for all the following organisms.

Don't speak for all Catholics. I'm Catholic, and I think evolution is nonsense. The idea that God would use millions of years of death to create man is completely repugnant to the idea of a loving God, clearly contradicts the scriptures, and makes nonsense of the idea that we can hope for eternal life from such a death-loving "God".

Theistic evolution is Hindu, not Christian.

wow, he believes the moon hoax! what a SHILL

Then you're a creationist.

>checks flag
LIKE CLOCKWORK

> There is no difference between "micro" and "macro". Macro is simply micro over a longer period of time.

No. Genetic potential is not infinite. You can breed a race-horse out of a horse, or a labrador out of a wolf; but you cannot breed an iguana out of a horse, or a dolphin out of a wolf.
Look at example at engineering. You can adapt cars in many different ways - race-cars, limousines, pick-up trucks, etc., but you can't adapt a car into a boat or an aeroplane with changing the fundamental design; that is no longer adaptation, but a total transformation.
Adaptation (micro-evolution) is possible, but no transformation (macro-evolution).

will everything be destroyed eventually?

WHERE
DID
THE
PRIMORDIAL
SOUP
COME
FROM
?

Not a tough question, why hasn't anyone been able to recreate it?

What a tasty morsel!
Ouch! What's that sharp piece of steel cutting into my lip?

Just another (((Jesuit))) bait thread, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood pedophile.

That topic goes too far into conjecture to be worth labeling as a scientific debate.

"heat death" aka entropy death for the universe would rely upon there being an even number of quantized units of energy in the universe. Something that simply can't be known.

>a loving God
Literally believing the Bible which is meant to be symbolism and metaphor only.

Explain pic related especially when it happens to "good catholic parents."

Inb4 test of faith

>Adaptation (micro-evolution) is possible, but no transformation (macro-evolution).

And transformation is not just a series of adaptations. Transformation requires a reconstitution of the whole structure. I can adapt my house into a great mansion, but I can't transform my house into a bridge without destroying the whole structure and starting from scratch.
Transformation a mouse into an elephant would not just be a process of adding a little bit here and there to the mouse, but would require you to break down the entire genetic structure of the mouse and start again.

>you cannot breed an iguana out of a horse
No, and that's not what theory of evolution claims.

not him but here are 2 theries.

1. universe will eventualy contract, recompress then repeat the big bang.

2. as per stephen hawking, he beleives the universe will spread so large, gravity will not have the ability to recompress everything, so everything will eventually stop and freeze.

if there are anymore feel free to add

>Salvation is through a literal interpretation of Genesis

Even Augustine suggested it to be allegorical.

>This actually has replies
Guys, if this isn't a shill thread, it's fucking retardedsaged

That is such a terrible and ignorant comparison on so many levels I can't even process it all at once. Please print out what you just said, and go around to biology professors to be laughed at.

The "we don't know yet so we can't possibly know" argument is as old as it gets motherfucker.

We suffer in this life and suffer death due to original sin. Those that suffer more in this life will be dealt with more mercifully on judgement day. There are countless souls in hell who were born healthy and lived lives of luxury, and who wish they had been that baby, because they would have had a far, far less painful afterlife if they had.

>That is such a terrible and ignorant comparison on so many levels I can't even process it all at once. Please print out what you just said, and go around to biology professors to be laughed at.

Not an argument.

Whoa there leaf-friend, I only denied science's ability to find truth. Seems you're making a strictly pragmatic argument and completely ignoring my point. I'd challenge you to think beyond the strawman you just attacked. I have no problem with science, it just has it's place and can't be substituted for metaphysical philosophy.

The bible and evolution is incompatible.

Except they have. My Sister was working on it a few years back and they actually succeded in creating aminoacids out of it. It was interesting as hell but i was a little shit back then and didnt pay that much attention.

>The "we don't know yet so we can't possibly know" argument is as old as it gets motherfucker.

We don't know that god doesn't exist either, fucking retarded argument.

Yes it does. The theory of evolution needs the genetic code to be infinitely malleable / transformable. It says that a bacteria can transform into a fish and a fish can transform into a lizard and a lizard can transform into a bird.