ITT: Pictures from the final of the 2018 world cup

ITT: Pictures from the final of the 2018 world cup

HAHAHHA you must be fucking joking HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA Brazil won't get there hehehhee we all know it's Gona be Poland v Spain fuck sake

I have procured moving images from the final

Portugal will beat Argentina in the final.

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HE IS RETURNING AT THE THIRD GAME

>imagine Sup Forums if this happened again

Would there be memes?

>procured

thats a big word for a waffle salesman

never ending memes

I hope germany btfos brazil with neymar and thaigo on the team so brazillians cant use any excuses .

the 2nd best thing to this , is mexico btfo brazil in the round 16 and breaking their round 16 curse

it's hilarious to see the resignated reaction of all englel players
>nice one, pooney
>gee, another ballon dor this season
>poopoo...
>should have stayed home

>resignated

lmao nice english fockin spic

I wish I could zoom in on the fan reactions.

CHI

Gerrard's is the best

>he thinks resignated is not a word
lmao ahmed, I guess it's not in the quran

you mean resigned. sounds like learning english by listening to the moans of British tourists fucking your mum didn't pay off lmao

>still thinking resignated is wrong
lmao, seriously check on google

in argentina we use "stubborn" as a synonym of "spaniard", I guess stereotypes aren't wrong

wont happen, italy didnt qualify

>tf
>tp

I really don't want to defend the fucking bongs but look at the amount of sand that comes off the ground as he kicks it.
I love Brazil, they're my brothers and all, but the way they went about building the stadiums was fucking pathetic, it's genuinelly their fault, not rooney's.

Ugly smelly chicano subhuman.

>mfw Messi statue looks more like Ronaldo

just a generic island?

lol, it's "iceland" in estonian