If your favorite character wasn't Tony, you must have watched it wrong

If your favorite character wasn't Tony, you must have watched it wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsxthFO-HWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he becomes too much of an asshole season 5 desu

Tomeme Sopreddit

That was always him. He just stopped having to control himself for others.

*exhales intensely*

Ralphie did nothing wrong

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

It's hard to have a favorite character for that show. The whole show is character interaction. I definitely had a least favorite character though.

mother fucking junky ass retardo chrissy

Explain why. Or are you just a pathetic fuck looking for attention?

This guys unironcally my favourite character. He was such a sweetie pie

EVERY FUCKIN SOPRANOS THREAD

HOW

THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

are you mentally ill? Chrissy is GOAT.
The one and only annoying character is:
Janice

It's pretty easy when you can check this site with your phone.

Janice was hate inducing mega cunt but that was her character and it was needed. Janice and her jewish ways (greaseball italians are wannabe jews) add to the story.

Chrissy, the degenerate junkie wop, is a fuck up from the second episode. Faggot shits his pants. The best chrissy scene is when he kills the dog and claims "she must have crawled under there for warmth"

That one scene perfectly describes what a low life lying dirtbag chrissy is.

There were no bad characters.

Tomeme Sopreddit

The scenes with Bobby and Junior in Junior's house are so comfy, I melted down while watching them. Bobby's voice is so relaxing.

Because they are so well written and well acted. At the end of season 5 I said "Holy shit, Tony Soprano is real."

It also helped that the characters, that were later introduced, didn't feel out of place.

WATCH IT TONY

bobby is the best character

tip tip

Tomeme Sopreddit

top tip topt ip

AYY TONY I HADDA PARK DA CAR ALL DA WAY OVER DER

What did he mean by this?

Tomeme Sopreddit

he was on the joe rogan podcast, it's a very comfy ep.

> Phil not being your favorite

Phil Reotardo blows ass

>fuckin shah of iran

Best character is easily junior
-funny jokes
-fair and just leader
-cool hat and glasses
-shoots Tony in the fucking stomach

What was your self-insert into the sopranos?

Initially I fantasized about being a respected stoic mobster like Furio but later on I wished I was a normie who was associated with the mob but respected by them, like the guys Tony etc. played cards with.

>eats by himself
>eats old pussy
>doesn't eat dandelions

you're a dumb fuck user

Paulie is and always be my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=zsxthFO-HWs

>i don't give a flying fuck, my brotha, what any little slit thinks of me
>what about that girl? from the stables?
>especially her. and her, i'm crazy about

*inhales extensively*

>jews with better food
- Tony about Italians

kys

Big Pussy. He's relied on, looked up to, but doesn't get enough respect. but i dunno if i'd rat, i don't have 3 kids or the hottest wife in the series

So a faggot like Jackie Jr. can shoot you?

>nobody picks Meadow
>mfw
who doesn't like a chunky 17 year old who doesn't wear a bra?

Tomeme Sopreddit

looks too much like pepe

His death was so mixed, I didn't know what to feel. He was a piece of shit all the time, and before Tony punched the shit out of him, his kid lands in the hospital with a life threatening injury. I felt bad for him and then I didn't, and then I did again, then I didn't, then I did. What the fuck.

They pulled the same shit with Chris' death, them talking about that every day is a blessing. Chris pulling out The Departed soundtrack, Comfortably numb playing. They had me there, I let it happen, I felt sad because of Chrisie's death.

>That line he says to Tony about being dead by fifty from being fat

>the whole intervention scene
>tony constantly bringing up what happened to the dog
>"how did you not see him on the chair"
>Silvio reading his part and ending it with "Disgusting"

The heart attack joke was brought up two times, I can't remember where the second time was.

I love this show.

i didnt have one. It used to get on my nerves that everyone never stood upto them except one guy

It's those touches like Tony who is quiet except for bringing up Adriana's dog, the world is moving around him, he's not the center of attention this scene, but then he comes up and is still talking about the poor pup.

I love Silvio in the background, the scenes where people are talking and he's just sitting there or standing, being Silvio.

literally the strong, silent type

Can't help but feel good for Dinklage who made Tyrion his own

Silvio, like Boomhauer from King of the Hill, is best because he had minimal time to fuck things up. They only used these characters when appropriate, never gave them the chance for a botched scene or episode. The only "Silvio-centric" episode is in season 6 and even then he's the B or C plot, but it gives the most character to him, not wanting to be boss, he's comfortable where he is.

Tony is great, but by being the main character, having the most scenes, having the most lines (Carmela has the second most lines in the series btw) it leaves him open to having bad things you don't like. That awkward scene with his dads girlfriend where she's clearly crazy and he's eating it up. Not knowing what "a dish best served cold" is. First episode, "Oh thanks for those decorating tips"
he's not PERFECT, but Silvio is

>Can't help but feel good for Dinklage who made Tyrion his own

Tony is a complete cunt sometimes. I love Sopranos but he's nowhere near the top for me

Silvio had a bigger plot in an episode in season 1, it was about Columbus Day.

"Christopher" is in season 4 and really, you'd think he was in more of it, but he just suggests things. Ralphie talks to the native indians, they hang out at the Bing for a little bit, and then after they gamble they go home. The last scene is Tony and Silvio arguing which does take up a few minutes.

My mistake, I didn't bother to check what season it was. You are completely right, but it somehow stuck with me at being Silvio's episode.

I hated some of the filler episodes, I think I would love them more now, if I rewatch the show, because the character's grew on me. Season 5, for me, is the perfect season, if you look at it as a whole.

>Buscemi massaging the guys in the office
>Tony comes in, look at them
>I was like "He is gonna say 'what the fuck?'"
>he says "what the fuck?"

Tony shouldn't have gone into therapy.

s5 was my favourite too, was a little bummed out that they offed Steve Buscemi after one season

>s5e2 to s5e12
dammit, 10 episodes
I didn't mind him being a character, but characters should have more to them. Be talked about beforehand like Feech, or last 2 seasons, like Ralphie

They did everything right, even the dreams. It showed perfectly what they tried to accomplish, and didn't get quite like they wanted to in the previous seasons'. I think season 5 makes me understand S1-4 and 6 a lot better.

how different would the show have been if Nancy Marchaind lived throughout the entire run of the show?

I was surprised that Junior made it through the show without dying IRL.

It would have been 50 percent more irritating but 100 percent more kino.

best ending for a character in the show.

>tony

tony jr. was far more annoying

>You and Johnny used to run New Jersey
>oh yeah? looks towards the window

like it matters now, he's old and dead soon

anyone got the webm of Tony looking disguisted at what his son has become when hes laughing in his underwear in his room?

I would be Silvio.
Content with my situation, earning good, not trying to have more than I could handle.
Be the voice of reason for other wackos

Well, the original idea being to kill her..he would have called it quits by at the latest season 3 ending. Then it would have continued as normal.
i'm glad they didn't focus too much on panic attacks, it's more like an excuse to get the show off the ground for the therapy plot

She would have been more involved in the plot, possible setting up Tony to get killed again by NY or something.

That's where it seemed like the series was going from there, that his own mother was going to want him dead & keep fucking his life up for him.

>tries to commit suicide
>tony talks about it with melfi
>melfi says "maybe he subconsciously knew that the rope wasn't short enough, which means that he wanted to live"
>tony answers with "yeah or maybe he's just stupid"

I agree. Janice is happy in her house she finally got, doesn't have to care about these Bobby Brats she inherited, she didn't even fucking care about Harpo. The boys are dead/in comas. Meadow will of course do fine, she applied herself, AJ got a great handout
We don't see all the suffering Junior caused, but he had a story longer than Tony's, and we know he's a bad person

The thing about this show is multiple interpretations. was AJ smart enough to know the rope wasn't long enough, and that his dad would come home?
i've never a suicide so I don't know that level of commitment, so it could be he just was stupid and didn't do it right and had a survival scream right after his body realized it was going to die
there's never a real 100% clear way to read this show. It's always a mixture of fucking explanations

Coming through with the best Sopranosfu (and most underrated, by far).

No need to post other inferior waifus, mine's superior, tho I'd definitely bang and cuddle with AJ's literature teacher even tho she's only in like 2 scenes.

Sopranos Waifu
not ____fu
either she's you're waifu or she isn't, there is no in-between, Bernie Sanders

She had nice stems

terrible taste

is that supposed to be a reference to his copland role?

Do you think he really remembers but is using this as one last passive agressive fuck you to tony or is his brain really gabagool?

I have no idea, I just assumed it was something to do with the sanitation companies they all had jobs with

hes really gabagooled

;_;

>those meme pages on facebook
>What's the BEST TV show of all time?
>Hit like for Game of Thrones, love for Breaking Bad, angry face for The Walking Dead, etc
>mfw

Times like this I just wish ISIS had their way with the world

But Ralphie was a top earner.

>chris and paulie tell the story about the encounter with the russian
>chris says that it was all paulie's fault
>paulie gets mad, wants to fight chris and tells him "you little cocksucker"

it's the little things

>Sopranosfu
>Not AJ's first blonde gf Devin

And don't give me shit about being a filthy pedo, I'm 12

you are a sexually fine developed young man

Paulie was my favorite desu

Chris is the most important guy. The Sopranos were Chrisses arc hi
we got to see his whole rise and fall

>rise
>Tony favoring him over everyone else due to personal feelings and giving him promotions and chances others would literally kill for
>fall
>Chrissy just being the degenerate druggy he always was
I hated Chrissy honestly.

I can't tell if he looks so pissed because he doesn't give a shit about the award or because he's actually honored by it and wants to look distinguished and serious