Is this the most retarded scene in movie history?

Is this the most retarded scene in movie history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQISw4NDHVA
youtube.com/watch?v=OHCirU4_PlM
letterboxd.com/azkaban/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but you are the most retarded person in human history lmao gottem

It is perhaps one of the best scenes in recent movie history.
In all other shots, Harry's happiness is being drained from him by the Dementhors. In the final scene all the Dementhors have died and Harry's happiness is draining from him anyway, as he closes his eyes and dies.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

>people unironically think this is the best potter movie

I thought it was light hearted and fun
you wouldn't know being an aspie and all

You got nobody thats why you're here alone on Sup Forums lmao gottem

It may well be the most retarded scene in the dullest franchise in history

no

this

I can still remember in theatres just losing it here.

Admittedly it's a curious shot. Perhaps the director was going for something different and innovative, something to distinguish this and the other films in the series from everything else, so as not to become one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>most retarded scene
>not HE WAS DERE FWEND!

n-no need to be so harsh user

Yep. You nailed it.

made me kek for some reason

NOW THIS IS BROOMFLYING

>this is the most evil and terrifying wizard tever to have existed

Yeah this was pretty bad

Really bad, actually

Voldemort vs Grindelwald.
Who is more JUST?

if you think anything other than the third is the best you're wrong

If it's so dull, who don't you fucks write a shit series and become a instant millionaire?
Oh write, you don't even have the talent to write the dullest franchise.

LOL fucking losers

Writing and knowing what it's wrong about a book are different abilities.

Joke's on you I'm writing a shit fantasy series as we speak.

I'm not jewish or have the ideals they want to push on children

I don't understand your question

DEH!

Well, Grindlewald at least had good intentions. Voldemort just wanted to enslave, rape, and murder everyone.

what were his intentions?

No I mean who is more retarded and less intimidating of the two.

Are there really people on Sup Forums right now who don't understand what JUST means?

I remember peeing my pants from laughing at this in the theater.

Kek

fpbp OP BTFO /thread

That's a good ending shot though

GR

did too, it was called Eragon
AMA

haha your fantasy series is shit son
I wrote better than you when I was 10.

>dude turns into a rock
is this a jojo reference?

I don't know if after the credits counts, but this one from boyhood

Wut?

yeah I feel ashamed some days
but then again, drugs & whores for the rest of my life, plus got to tell my dad to fuck off, pretty good feeling

also, will easily make as much money again if I ever need it, by shitting out some sequel/prequel series.

No you're the most retarded OP in history though. Check it out this is why nobody gives a shit about this dead board.

The entire film harry is depressed and the dementors basically represent depression. They suck out your soul and make your face distorted when close. At the end harrys face is distorted like the dementors cause but instead he is actually happy for once.

Your kino card hard been revoked

This
Retard
This isn't /lit/ faggot OP proves he has no cinematic IQ
6 and 7 are the best along with 3 it is a personal preference.

Cringe worthy Sup Forums poster

Lmao

I haven't watched the movies, someone explain this to me.

/thread

DEH

no but this is lmao

can't remember the scene

Neither did but looked up voldemort deh and found it

and its fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=oQISw4NDHVA

>people were scared of a gay wizard with no nose

t. Sixteen year old

ALAN

Comments seem to be disagreeing with you there... .

>One of my favourite scenes from the entire series. In particular at 1:29 when Harry see's his friends and only then does he realise he can overcome Voldemorts powers. Those flashbacks though get me everytime, especially Hermione's laugh at the end. True love and friendship right there.
ew

what a qt

You've lost white man

Absolute kino

This pic is supposed to be bait right? I'm just trying to clarify, before I use it to shitpost

Voldemort is like mind raping Harry Potter or something and then this happens
youtube.com/watch?v=OHCirU4_PlM

>6 and 7
>even good
They were weak. Especially 7.1.

No, but its retarded to introduce a loving father figure for Harry just to remove him the movie after the next for no reason other than just cuz

t. Plebbor samefag autist

>Oh write

Reminder all of them besides Goblet of Fire are pure kino

The average Yates redditor
BAHAHAHA
letterboxd.com/azkaban/