"What university did you attend, user?"

>"What university did you attend, user?"
>"Oh you're only 30? You've still got time! If you start now you could probably start your career by 35!, you'll only be over a decade behind everyone else but who's counting right? It's only your only life that you're pissing down the drain haha, your only life. Lol no big deal #YOLO no big deal wasting your only life. You probably had lots of fun as a NEET I bet, I bet you've travelled the world, started a business, made lots of friends or learned an instrument or at least programming. Haha no problem user NEET master race am I right? WAGIES BTFO WAGEKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH LOL"

Dumb normies. ...I bet theyve never known the pleasure of spending countless hours scrolling through pictures of BBC posted by Turks, arguing about useless shit or posting funnie "golden lols".

Yeah. The normies with careers, friends, girlfriends, eventual families and actual hobbies are the ones missing out.

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/services/caf-jobs/application-process/apply-now.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're 22 you lying fuck

What difference does it make. Ive wasted and continue to waste the best years of my life looking at BBC posted by Turks.

ANOTHER

DAY

>canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/services/caf-jobs/application-process/apply-now.html

I've given you the solution time and time again. leave this board.

WASTED

They won't accept me fucking norman. I'm not even going to bother applying to that bullshit.

>20 years old
>Can't stop going to work and coming home and fucking off
>Have no where to really go, and have no friends from high-school
>Don't intend to go to college

I'm thinking about joining Meetup.com, but I'm scared, and probably right, that nothing will come of it.

It looks my life is slated to be lonely, difficult, and long, and there's no real way out of reality. I'm not an attractive/tall man, so I've got to fight for whatever female I want, and I don't really care enough to do so as I hate the society I live in as it's an industrialized mess, and most women LOVE to follow what everyone around them is doing.

same except I have gf from work

I met my ex at work. Worst decision I ever made dating her. At least I'm not op though

>At least I'm not op though

>decide to go to meet up
>group of people already filled a table with more people than it can fit, are chatting away and gossiping with eachother
>guy sits by himself at next empty table and i join him and we talk
>as more people come, they sit at our table
>they turn their backs to us and use body language to make it clear that they don't want to be at the same table as us
>if I socialize with the rest of the group that is talking together I have to leave this guy i started talking to on his own
>the guy ends up leaving
>sit there awkwardly for 10 minutes
>leave as well

there is no point in even attempting these things it always ends badly

user... have you ever thought that maybe the normies are right?

Another day another dollar, right?

Bump.

At least you don't have micropenis.

I have one though

Are you the guy who posts everyday about how another day has been spent looking for a job?

No that must be my twin.

I can give you 2 jobs. Handjob and blowjob.

Just blowjob is fine, you dont have to give me a handjob.

why not work in a kitchen?
start out as a dishwasher, the kitchen's basically Army-lite so over time you'll get promoted

Is it ok if i'm male?

girl (male)?

If you put a wig and lipstick on, sure.

I was in the same situation, i started night school this year. It feels weird being there but it's ok, there's a lot of people like you, you should try it .

I did nightschool last year and am in uni now. I'm 21 but there's plenty of oldfags here

wait are you op ? if you are 21 and in uni why the fuck do you complain to be 30 and no uni

I'm not op

oh ok
well yeah i'm planning to go to uni afterwards too, honestly it's really nice that i have a second chance, taking back school isn't that hard at all

I thought about it but there's only smelly immigrants there upon my research..I dont want to get in fights with them and get legal problems. Op here btw

Are you in Ontario?

YOu make this thread EVERY FUCKING DAY

AND EVERY TIME PEOPLE PROVIDE YOU WITH DECENT SOLUTIONS, WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS

ALSO STOP LYING, YOU'RE LIKE 22 YOU'RE NOT FUCKING 50. YOUR LIFE IS NOT OVER

Lol, just kill yourself already

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
you're more obnoxious than i was when i was depressed and shitposted on /v4/ with a canadian flag
Either take the advice here or just stop, please.

why isnt this autist banned yet?