Now that the UK is out of EU, will they still require licenses for any backyard pond that is deeper than 4 inches?

Now that the UK is out of EU, will they still require licenses for any backyard pond that is deeper than 4 inches?

I'd fuck that qt policegrill.

Looks almost like Kenny and Spenny's backyard

how can you see anything on that picture?

i see only back of her head and oversized police uniform

or did you ment to say that you'd fuck anything female that moves? basically admiting that you are shitskin-tier?

The creation of unlicensed ponds is completely irresponsible and could cause MASSIVE problems for water, gas, electrical and telecommunication services.

If you must insist on turning your back garden into a bloody fishing pit, then do the right thing and seek permission from your local authority first, you disrespectful little wanker!

>Sweden

Maybe's he into ladies stuck into the law.

How did Britain go from super cucked to uncucked so quickly? Did the retards just not show up to vote?

>can't bring any viable rebuttal

paki it is then

You can't get away with that shit. Who do you think you are? Hilary Clinton?

>implying it's hard to ask your local government for routes of any utility lines across your property

Okay real question here, what do they do if you have a 5" deep pond? Like do they fill it in? Do they bring buckets and steal your water out of it?

>this much of a commotion over a fucking .22 bullet

Oh wait, it's Britain I can't be surprised by this, of course they would treat it like a murder investigation.

>joking about our ponds

Yes. About two thirds of the most pro-remain bracket (18-24 year olds) didn't come out to vote, which was all for the better really.

We're not out of the woods yet lad.

But God willing, we'll make it.

>fire itself

My family never needed a license for the pool or pond.
Where did you get that idea from?

>i see only back of her head
And if all goes well that is all i will see too.

what the fuck has this got to do with your shitty reality tv, fuck off leaf

In France we have similar bullshit laws and they can order the destruction of any illegal building/making, in many cases the owner is even required to pay for the destruction.
Also you can't live in a tent in your own land, because of zoning laws. They can have you forced out of you own property.

gr8 time to be alive m8

>bongs make fun of us for getting shot by police

>in bongistan they send the whole fucking police force to make sure your goldfish pond isn't too deep

I'd rather be shot than have police cuck me daily.

>I'd rather be shot than have police cuck me daily.
I am thankful I have to put up with neither. Advantage to being a younger nation i guess. We learned a lot from the mistakes the british and americans made. Obviously though, USA > UK by fucking lightyears.

>Can't have a pond in your own backyard deeper than 4"
For what purpose?

lol I wonder how many voted leave because
>muh unlicensed pond

Ahahaha, not likely m8.

Have you said the homophobic word "fag" recently?

You know you are on parole for last time.

>muh knife ban gun ban meme

that's literally only in cities and towns. Villages in the countryside and rural areas, everybody shoots and hunts, with legal and illegal guns.

>Okay real question here
Wrong place for that, but whatever....
>what do they do if you have a 5" deep pond?
Absolutely nothing, unless it is full of machine gun ammunition.

Source - Personally know the shitposting OP.

What is your problem?

>UK

oh, there is the problem

see you next time! :)

Typical low test Swede.

is that an average sized yard in bongistan? how do yurocucks live in such tiny spaces

Our hate speech laws are pretty decent. We have freedom of expression here, opposed to your freedom of speech. Expression is a much better right to have. Vastly superior to be honest. Like your 1st amendment though, calls to action are not protected. If i am arguing with a gay man and call him a dumb fag, i am not violating any laws. If i go up to a group of drunk 20 year olds and point out a gay guy and start shit talking fags with the hopes of causing some gaybashing, i will get arrested. It is fair desu senpai.

>If i am arguing with a gay man and call him a dumb fag, i am not violating any laws.
You are if you persist in using extreme denigration and vilification. Even online. Citron v Zundel showed us what kind of speech """rights""" we actually have.

Quit defending our shitty laws you cuck.

>Citron v Zundel
I am only an expert in bird law. Extreme vilification is exactly what i am talking about though. Just because you are smart enough to spit out a few witty jokes, memes and observations; does not mean you have the right to cause violence. The world is full of people who are very easily manipulated and the hate speech/indecency laws we have (yah, you can be charged in Canada for doing something the court deems indecent, like hosting and profiting from death videos online) recognize the fact a slightly intelligent person can manipulate less intelligent people to commit violence.

The story behind that picture is the owners founds a huge cache of gun ammunition in that pond and don't know where it came from.

>licenses for any backyard pond that is deeper than 4 inches?

Is this satire?

Quantity not quality right bro.

>cause violence
>manipulate
This is a nonsensical argument. If I say that all fags should be killed, am I forcing you to pick up a gun and shoot up a gay nightclub? Have you lost all responsibility for your actions?

Bear in mind that our hate speech laws, like I said, are not limited to calls to violence. Just being extremely insulting is enough to satisfy the legal limit. This is absurd, and a gross violation of individual liberty.

>Broke up with my girlfriend.
>She is taking the TV because who the fuck actually watches TV anymore when you can post dank memes on the internet
>Cancelled my TV licence
>Now I am awaiting government employed bailiffs to come round to my house and demand to inspect my property because it's conceivable that it's not 1990 anymore and people can actually find ways to entertain themselves besides watching multicultural propaganda on the BBC.
>Still going to tell them to go away because despite not having a TV because freedom

oh yes

it's a leaf. why are you even asking

cheeky as fuck

>Just being extremely insulting is enough to satisfy the legal limit.
It is not. You are very wrong.

Well yeah you bigot.
If you threw that bullet into a fire, it might fire itself. And maybe even bruise someone with the casing!!!

what if you have a TV but use it as a computer monitor?

t.McTV as 3rd screen

Read the goddamn cases. As you pointed out, even in America you cannot incite imminent lawlessness. Canadian hate speech laws are not limited to this measure, but also encompass general hateful content (as for whether it is hateful enough to violate the law, is up to the court to decide). Consider R v Keegstra.

>Read the goddamn cases.
If i ever get v& i will. Until then i will continue to praise kek with dank memes and top bantz.