Watford vs Man Utd

Kick off 20:00 GMT

nervous

FUCK MAN UTD AND FUCK UTD CUSTOMERS

I vice captained Richarlison lads. Am I nothing but A FUCKING TREE or am I on to something?

>tfw had richarlison since week 1
>tfw forgot to take him off the bench till about week 10

Bought him about 3 weeks ago. Had Doucoure for a while but he wasn't raking in as many points as him. Going for a 2-0 Watford win tonight.

FUCK MAN UTD AND FUCK UTD CUSTOMERS

This.

is this league or cup game?

END NET NEUTRALITY

PUNISHED VIKTOR

NO TO CAPITALISM

this tbz

League. Tonight and tomorrow there's a round of PL games.

thx la

YES TO MUSLIMS

LUKAKU LEG BREAK WHEN

Genuinely looking forward to watch United games now. Usually don't give a shit about club football outside of my own country but now that United has 2 Swedes starting, it's like watching our national team play.

>Moose on crest
>Nickname is the Hornets

>forcing yourself to watch borechester because of national pride

Imagine spending £75m on lukaku

Imagine spending your time and energy on such a worthless post.

ENGLAND IN CHARGE OF THROWING SHIT BCUZ OF MUDSLIMES WHEN 30% OF THEIR POP. IS PAKI
SAD!

>the triggered ABUs are crying already, 60 mins before KO

t. customer

BBC 2
>MOTD Live: England vs Kazakhstan

I better most women's football viewers just put it on by accident.

De Gea, Valencia, Lindelof, Rojo, Young, Matic, Pogba, Lingard, Lukaku, Martial

Subs: Romero, Darmian, Herrera, McTominay, Mata, Rashford, Ibrahimovic

352 it seems

based mesut

>English white population 81%
>German white population - unknown thanks to deluge of migrants

it's pathetic they're not specifying it's women's football now. they don't do it on the bbc sport site neither

Is Mkhitaryan supposed to be there?

>two swedes playing
>its snorechester united
Lads, what do I do? Do I watch it and risk falling asleep or do something actually enjoyable instead?

missing a player.

Shit, we're gonna lose

Not a clue. No Fellaini either.

Woops, forgot Smalling

Honestly sick of this 2-man midfield

relax:
we will win
the football will be nice
it won't be another false dawn
Mourinho will smile and crack jokes at the press conference
we'll go on an unbeaten run until february

>343 with Lingard part of the attack and Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia as wing backs

How the fuck can >we spend so much money and still be in this kind of situation? How could Jose think it was ok to go into the season without a proper fullback or wide player?

take that back

at least it involves Pogba and not Herrendous

sorry friend

>Watford: Gomes; Mariappa, Prödl, Kabasele; Femenía, Cleverley, Doucouré, Zeegelaar; Hughes, Richarlison; Gray.

>Subs: Karnezis, Wagué, Janmaat, Capoue, Carrillo, Pereyra, Deeney.

inb4 cleverley runs riot on our midfield

>sp-spend more money jose!

lmao @ customers

why bench Deeney?

So excited for this game lads and the midfield and goalies and forwards matchups and goals

My United supporting friend told me they'd win the treble this season (not that this the same friend who considered last year's Europa/Carabao/Community Shield a treble). Ever since Sterling scored the winner at Huddersfield he hasn't spoken a word on the group chat. Is this how most United fans feel?

he's past it

>Watford 5.25

i'm gonna be eating good this week

Learnt today that Brighton-Palace is a rivalry. Interesting la.

>a jonny foreigner was wrong
colour me surprised

We gave up on the league long before Sunday weekend. Only way Utd wins the league is if De Bruyne tears both his hamstrings

its ok i'll forgive you
the thread was made by a burger so his information is dubious

If Man Utd win their next three games then they'll win the league. It's a giant 'if' though.

>Watford (A)
>Arsenal (A)
>City (H)

All jokes aside, unironically, what happens if United lose all 3?

I'd bet 3 points.

He didn't even begin yet to be past it.

Top 4 battle. City win the league by at least 10 points.

Pretty much. The draw to Stoke and loss to Huddersfield have killed it desu. Which is a shame because so far this is the best we've had (results wise) since Fergie retired. City are just on a completely different level.

In contrast, if City beats United the league is done.

>Watford's autistic zone

any /hornets for the day/ in?

lukaku is an abysmal striker and has the first touch of a brute. Jose has to stop with this work-rate meme.

But (!) if Man Utd beat them, City then have to play Tottenham the following week. United have an extremely good run of games after City. Everything hinges on these three games.

>It's bad to strengthen

hes a fucking donkey, everyone knew he was a donkey when he played for Everton as well. Only when he signed for united did the "lukaku is a top striker" meme start

The funny thing is that most United fans become super defensive once we tell them they're not gonna win the league because they're not better than City. United are the second best team in the league, they take it as an attack on their squad and their manager even though City are the only world-class team in the league. I'm a fucking Liverpool fan and I know that United are finishing above us, yet there's something about United fans thinking we're talking shit about them when all we mean to say is "There is absolutely no way you will finish above Pep".

be lucky to get 5 points in all honesty.
a draw against City would be a good result. maybe kill their momentum a bit, have Pep do an autist cry at Jose parking bus

Have to get over Watford away first. City got a bit lucky on the schedule too, since most of the stronger opponents were well separated from each other so they could fuck around and statpad against bottom feeders and be ready for Chelsea and Liverpool.

Pls meme gods give I good game I need something fun to do tonight

United NEED the 3 points against City, dont think City would be too fussed if Mouyes parked the bus, they aren't the ones who need to catch up

Thing is, City have piss easy games before the derby. Southampton at home and West Ham at home. So if we do end up dropping points then City will be so far ahead it doesn't even matter if they lose to Spurs.

If we're within 5 points of City by 2018, then we might have a chance. I can't see it happening though.

Probably the sort who can't accept that we're not as great as we used to be. Years of success is gonna breed entitled fans. From my experience quite a few United fans are incredibly pessimistic about winning the league now.

Lukaku club goals before age of 23 vs selected others

Ronaldo – 194
Raul – 145
Lionel Messi – 127
Sergio Aguero – 124
*Romelu Lukaku – 119
Michael Owen – 111
Cristiano Ronaldo – 97
Fernando Torres – 87
Wayne Rooney – 94
Luis Suarez – 77
David Villa – 70
Zlatan Ibrahimovic – 69
Alan Shearer – 65
Thierry Henry – 57

They should stop letting jenas commentate

he hit the physical build of a 23 yr old when he was about 14 though

am I suppose to be excited for an Avengers trailer tomorrow?
I dont like those films and Sup Forums is non stop that

and now let's rank all those strikers in terms of quality
>joint 1st everyone but Pooney and Pookaku
>13th Pooney
>14 Pookaku

It's impressive but we're currently not playing to his strengths. At the start of the season we had plenty of players making runs into the box, creating space and giving Lukaku plenty of service. At teams like Everton and West Brom, the entire team was set up to give him chances.

Over time we've become more and more defensive and Lukaku became isolated. He's not the type of striker to come from deep, bring other players into the game and provide for others. He needs everyone supplying to him. I don't know why we spunked so much on him if we're just gonna leave him isolated up front all game. Sometimes he'd playing a weird right winger role now which is just odd.

The only thing worse than capeshit is Sup Forums

I'm just glad the top 2 are Manchester clubs and it knocks London Cunts of their perch

Sup Forums is the red letter media of Sup Forums

>capeshit

Only because he was scoring literally all of Everton's goals

This. If you're a grown ass adult who still watches superhero movies, you've got a problem. You're not a bad person or a fucking idiot, but you need to start realizing that there's almost zero cinematic value to these flicks. They just regurgitate the "hottest" heroes and make you pay to watch it.

City are gonna fuck up soon

I legitamely think he got better service at Everton than United

what? I didn't say that word.

Marvel > DC

This is true for all the games post-Pogba injury/Shittytaryan

2-1 for Watford

Keep thinking that

So will Mouyes

>rating Pooaul "I poo'd myself today" Poogba

dont start with this shite, you child. some mong is gonna bite and you 2 will ruin the thread. Prefer ABU nonsense ffs

Leighton Baines crossing > Anyone at United's

United aren't even finishing 2nd you delusional cunts

fucking german antifa fag

*except Young

Both are the same level of shit. Marvel looks like a tv show and only one structure. DC movies look like early 2000 movies with child essay like stories

Look at you all sucking up your costumer game from your arm chair. Discussing the latest shitty blockbuster super hero film. I bet your all fucking glugging on a massive coca-cola rotting your fucking teeth away. Go on waste your money on sky, netflix ,sweets and sugar drinks. while you suck on a massive cock watching the Manchester United™ game. You'll be the first to die when the west collapses in a few years.

Fuck off you nonce we will win the league Poop and the city faggots will get BTFO by us and collapse, Mou always wins the league second season.

Meh he's improved but still hit and miss