Here's your new "Iron Man" Sup Forums

nytimes.com/2016/07/07/books/marvels-new-iron-man-is-a-15-year-old-black-girl.html?_r=0

Everyday we move closer to the race war (((They))) are trying to stop

Notice how progressive and hip marvel's artists are
They man Iron Man a
>Nigger
>Woman
>But not just any nigger Woman
>Teenage Genius nigger with nappy ass hair

How will you feel when Iron Nig, SpiderNig, Captian Nigger America and Ms. "Shitskin" Marvel team up?

In all my years I never though I would see the day that comic book movies become better than actual comic books... and yet here we are.

>Pandering to groups who piss and moan about everything
>lose sales as your base lose interest
>"B-b-but at l-least we're n-not racist....R-right?"

They've been losing in the comic department for years, hope it keeps tanking as they keep giving into demands of "equality".

you triggered bitches are the reason why theyre gonna make more of these.

How? Do you think Marvel just loves hemorrhaging money?

That makes 0 sense.

>Mr. Bendis has recently written “Uncanny X-Men,” which features Iceman, a gay mutant, and “Ultimate Spider-Man,” in which the titular character, Miles Morales, is of black and Hispanic descent.
Is it all this guy's fault or is the whole American comic industry fucked?

top fucking kek. Hopefully DC does not kek itself.

you didnt buy the comics when they didnt pander to the SJW and neither will you buy them now.
but good job bitching about it. at least youre marketing them for people to buy more of these pieces of trash

>Everyday we move closer to the race war (((They))) are trying to stop

I'd argue (((They))) are trying to incite it, by constantly doing stupid shit like this. If they weren't doing stupid shit like this, people wouldn't constantly be getting angrier and angrier.

Although I don't believe they're actually trying to incite it, I think they're just stupid, and oblivious to Newton's third law.

We should pretend to be SJW's an complain about her being over sexualized because her midriff is showing. Talk about how it's problematic and objectifying.

This

maybe theyre forcing you shitheads to care since the american comics industry has been flopping ever since the internet.
when was the last time you've bought an issue? never?

I like Iron Man and I like black girls. I'm okay with this.

Even though their comic market has been falling at an increasingly higher rate every year, they still make more than you and your drawfag threads.

Fucking Malaysia.

Actually Marvel Comics just pumps these issues out to generate attention.

And to be fair Comic Book makers have been doing this shit for decades.

Black Iron Womyn will not even be remembered in a year. Just as no one remembers Spider-Nig.

I did buy the comics before they were shit.
And no one buys them now.

There were about 20 feminazi panels at comiccon this year. They were all empty.

There was a panel for the ladies of Doctor Who, where two of the actresses answered questions. Some chick asked them what it was like to play "stronk women", and the actresses fucking laughed at them. Another chick asked if the Doctor should be a chick. The actresses said no. And the auditorium was in a state of silence. Other than me. I cheered a little.

Anyways, comics and nerd shit has a giant fanbase, who is tired of this shit.

>Iron Woman
Has that name been taken yet or would it be too similar to a command or is Stark getting a new housemaid?

Why can't these fuckers make new comic book characters instead of replacing already-existing characters?

hmm i think I remember something like this failing horribly before

Man, spider nig has been out for a while now. And is pretty ok Tbqh.

"Brian Michael Bendis was born on August 18, 1967 in Cleveland, Ohio to a Jewish-American family. Despite rebelling against a religious upbringing, he attended a private, modern Orthodox religious school for boys."

Can Sup Forums stop being right?

She's literally a sambo

I don't care now and I didn't care then, so go fuck yourself.

Nobody is buying this shit.

The only reason the comics are doing this weird shit is because the MCU is making a lot of money,

Like last week.
I also went to comic-con.
Shit was cash.

the nerd fanbase youre talking about is shifting to anime and like all you "hackerz" and no life weebs you expect shit for free.

guess what, these comics sell and theyre bought by people who have jobs and people who have jobs are majority liberal. you conservative shitheads have no place in the modern world of entertainment so please whine more and meme your buttpain so people can be more exposed to these and buys them in bulk just to spite you.

Why is it always heroes that get changed? Why can't one of the white villains become a different race or sex like the heroes?

>people who have jobs are majority liberal

[Citation Needed]

Who cares anymore dude

>buys them in bulk just to spite you.

They aren't buying them in bulk you fucking nigger.

Like i said the sale for comics are tanking and the only reason why Marvel is publishing cuckold propaganda is because the MCU is making a lot of money.

kingpin was black in the first daredevil movie.
but good idea.

>people who have jobs are majority liberal
Nigger what?
Like fast food and fuck gov jobs maybe.

I'll have you know, comic-con was fucking packed!! And "hacking" died the fuck out after you liberals found out it required work.
Loads of people cos-play. Shit load more just like comics.
Marvel doesn't even dominate the industry anymore. So this stupid shit is not getting bought by anyone.
There are boxes filled with back issues of this crap. No one even buys the rare prints.

Problem with Marvel is that it's always the more famous heroes they do this with when they've already got diverse characters or females who are underexposed, I'd love to read an ongoing featuring Warpath or The Prowler.

Oh Lawd Dey Propreatin Us's Shit

meh, i thought Tony Stark would be safe of such nonsense because at least his movie character is quite popular

Source : real life
go out of your house sometimes degenerate. Even cwc makes 14k a month and that kid's a tranny autist

why are these still being made then you fuckin no money basement sperg.
theyre gonna keep making them, youre going to keep being asspained, youre going to keep bitching about them and theyre going to keep getting free publicity

another movie i DONT want to see

just tell everybody its shit and should be avoided

>Iron Man

>not a man

YOU HAD ONE JOB MARVEL

>why are these still being made then you fuckin no money basement sperg.

Because the movies are making a lot of money.

Do you even know how to read english?

I just don't get it. WHO will buy this? Only white guys buy comics. Why alienate the only people who buy your shit?

It's like suicide.

Other than blackening established chatacters, do these comic fucks still come up with new characters and heroes, or is it easier to take something that is popular and completely hammer your agenda into that?

>source: my ass

U showed me

>the nerd fanbase youre talking about is shifting to anime and like all you "hackerz" and no life weebs you expect shit for free.

Oh fuck off, they better not, for one thing they can't change anime and manga like they've ruined mainstream comics. That is unless Gits or Death Note are a success with them and the industry begins listening to outsiders.

>Like fast food and fuck gov jobs maybe.
now that's just silly. those are minimum wage jobs that literally any 10 year old can do and have very little job security not to mention easy as fuck to find and get.

unlike you know, engineering or management where you can get fired for calling someone a nigger on the internet

What I don't get about diversity is that it's always either
A black
A woman
Or a homo

Why is it never an Indian or Chinese or an Eskimo? Why is it always those 3? When was the last time you saw a gay Jewish Indian superhero? Now that's diversity

Someone should start this trending on Twitter, #whyalwaysblack or something like that. It would be glorious to see liberals tear themselves apart

Meanwhile, at DC.

I have no problems with non-white characters. My favourite one is asian, pic related. But simply making them black and r63ing them just for the sake of MUH DIVERSITY is just dumb.

>black girl with sexy afro
>black girl whos genius
>black girl who saves the world

who cares man

The MCU doesnt share their profits with the comics.
face it dumbfuck. you're grasping at straws.
get a fucking job for fucks sake, maybe then your voice is more relevant

Based. She's my fav Batgirl too.

>skilless jobs
>easy to get
>can't be fired for being retard

Ya sounds like a liberal would work there. Probably want his 15 dollars an hour for being a lazy fuck.

Also, no one will fire a dumb lazy nigger for saying nigger on the internet. Cuz he dindu nuffin. Dats dey word, an dey can say it kna m say'in?

low qualiy edit

isnt carl the cuck and that aids skrllex guy white?
plus all the white people i know irl are all super libs, how about them?
you right wing pale fucks seems to be the minority here. enjoy your animes.

As a faggot, can someone explain the logistics of this? Is her asshole the top hole or the middle one?

Checked btw

Top fucking kek

You do know that RDJ is red pilled right?

He has eluded to it in the past. From his years of drug abuse he learned. Around blacks....

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

only niggers and shitskins complain about that $15 an hour shit
white libs join in the fray for good goy i support multiculti, i care about the poor people too points.

>shit comics drawn by talentless hacks that nobody has been reading since the 90s go PC and lose what few readers they had left
>meanwhile the movies are full of White people and gross billions at the box office

Don't see a problem here.

Reminds me of when Ubisoft started going all PC, so I decided not to buy their games anymore, and have since missed out on such genre-defining masterpieces such as Watch_Dogs and Assassins Creed: Unity.

heheheheheheheh

>get a job!!! Neeerrrrgggg!!!
All this projection..
I thought afrimative action would have had all you libs teaching school kids already... Oh.. You'r one of those shameful white male libs aren't you??

I feel sorry for Malaysians.

Im a manager and i call people on the internet a "nigger" literally every day.

One of the guys i work with is a registered engineer. I hear him say "nigger" at least twice a week.

Get fucked commie.

youre literally playing as a goatfucker in the first assasins creed and a mudblood in the second.

>implying a fight for 15 bumper sticker isn't included in every good goy starter pack.

Pleb.

using the word nigger anonymously =/ using the word nigger with your face and name attached

try doing that in your fb see what happens

Stop memeimg so much.
You don't fit in with Sup Forums just because you spurt our memes like a prepubescent little faggot spurts pickup lines.

Ha Ha Ha Ha

>implying anime isn't ways ahead of comic shit

The Hulk is Chinese now.

im just using the language youd understand
talking to hillbilly wannabees can be hard sometimes

Maybe I'm just bad at telling ages, but she does not look 15 to me. Maybe it's the makeup or the half shirt. She looks like she's in her 20s to me.

His coworker says it out loud in public twice a week, I'm assuming he's fine or else user would have said something

It's two consecutive pages spliced together, but no editing done.

Colonel of Two Worlds, go read it.

>When was the last time you saw a gay Jewish Indian superhero?

The Fabulous Tonto Goldstein? I have issues #3-14.

Black Sheboon named Riri. Really makes you think.

you no job basement dwellers better to stick to that.
its spam cringey underage shit no real people likes. even moot dont watch anime anymore.

There's going to be a Chinese Superman now.
Not replacing the genuine article though, who has a son now.

The only marvel character i care about is carnage.

>Even so, Mr. Bendis told Time that some fans were dismayed at the creation of another character of color.

>“All I can do is state my case for the character, and maybe they’ll realize over time that that’s not the most progressive thinking,” he said

Well why don't you just go back to tumblr if you are having such a difficult time? I'm sure you and your ultra suffisticated group of squirl-kin demi-boy but buddies can talk out all this emotional triggering you have experienced here.

green lantern had a eskimo friend way way back.

twice a week? how he count that?

It's an approximation, which means his coworker says "nigger" more than once a week.

And right now the GLs guarding earth are a Muslim guy and a Hispanic girl.
The other guys are dealing with problems in space in another comic.

Sup Forums is the last bastion of free speech friendo
who the fuck said this was your neo nazi alt right trump circlejerk hugbox?
you want a hugbox fuck off to reddit or 8pol, they ban libshit comments there

>implying animeme doesn't also have bullshit tropes repeated over and over

to whom was he saying this word? his close friends in private company?
how brave woah

how he count that
Hol up...
U sayin... He say nigga in public?
Nah. How he evn count day shit?

>black detected.

Affirmative Action makes it even more likely that he's working alongside blacks.

If it's of any comfort to you, I've called niggers "sambo" to their face and they didn't do shit

>Sup Forums is the last bastion of free speech

Until fuckers like you ruin it.

He never tried to censor anything you said, but it seems you want to censor all leftist thought, which is a core leftist idea.

Don't stoop so low, just BTFO any leftist you see

Is there rule 34 yet?

I only care about Fronk

I never said I wanted to censor him. I just called him a nigger. And told him to go back to tumblr.

stromfront exists fuckface
go make an email and stay there.

And that's how you dismiss a discussion. It's the equivalent of "racist, go back to nazi germany"

No.
I know you would like to think I am a if evil Nazi. But I'm actually not. I just think your opinions are shit. Your logic is shit. And you are probably a huge peace of shit.

They are trying to get the young SJW's to buy their comics because no one else is. Haw Haw