China Declares All Out War On Islam

Ramadan is banned and Chinese restaurants must stay open during this fast.

Muslim prayer meetings and other religious practices are banned in Chinese government buildings, schools, and business offices in China’s Xinjiang region as reported in The Times of India.

Religious activities are now restricted to take place only in houses of worship, such as mosques.

$4,880 fines will be imposed mobile phones users and using the Internet to disseminate messages that undermine national unity, social stability or incite ethnic hatred.

Female head dresses are banned in conformity with Chinese legislators who have repeatedly said that burqas “are not a national dress of Muslims.” They’re justifying their new laws based on several other countries, such as France and Belgium who have enacted similar bans based on public safety concerns.

Men with long beards are banned from riding public transportation: Chinese have suffered numerous terrorist attacks from both Muslim men with long beards, women, men in disguise wearing burquas, that obscures their appearance and suicide belts.

China will pay up to $8,000 for information on their bearded Muslim neighbors.

Islamic restaurants in China must sell alcohol and cigarettes and these items must be displayed for sale or these restaurants will be force to shut down. This law has been enacted as result of reports by some non-Muslim customers have been assaulted for even requesting these items in Muslim restaurants, or for merely requesting pork in a meal.The Quran (Koran) calls the use of “intoxicants” sinful, while some Muslim religious leaders have also forbidden smoking. Some non-Muslim customers have been assaulted for even requesting these items in Muslim restaurants, or for merely requesting pork in a meal.

Muslims cannot wear clothing or logos associated with extremism. No ISIS flags or patches allowed.

Muslims’ personal phones may also no longer be used to study the Quran or practice religious hymns.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2015/06/china-bans-ramadan-fasting-muslim-region-150618070016245.html
shoebat.com/2015/03/04/government-of-china-forces-muslim-imams-to-dance-on-the-street-and-scream-that-they-will-never-preach-the-islamic-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2009_Ürümqi_riots
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Muslim restaurants must sell alcohol
Bless you based china

>Commies force people to sell degenerate capitalist poison for the masses or their business will be shut down
laughingmao.gif

>No ISIS flags or patches allowed.
inb4 Washington expressing strong concern

Fucking China doing god's work.

Link faggot

God bless you China.

I really want this to be real

>Female head dresses are banned in conformity with Chinese legislators who have repeatedly said that burqas “are not a national dress of Muslims.” They’re justifying their new laws based on several other countries, such as France and Belgium who have enacted similar bans based on public safety concerns.

How can a country be so based, they always take the good innovations of the other countries but always reject the SJWs innovations.

This is old news. But this is neo/pol/ that apparently supports communists. Remember, comrade, Party stability is most important :^)

aljazeera.com/news/2015/06/china-bans-ramadan-fasting-muslim-region-150618070016245.html

>Muslims’ personal phones may also no longer be used to study the Quran or practice religious hymns.
How they gonna enforce that law?

actually is there any source of all these facts?

>this is neo/pol/ that apparently supports communists
Sup Forums supports nationalism and China is one of the most nationalist countries on Earth.

Phones manufactured in China have all kinds of shit blocked for the governments regulations. Those chinks control some shit for real

This is why China will surpass the decadent west.

Not a fan of communism or authoritarian regimes.

I am even less of a fan of Islam.

If this pushes Islam entirely out of China, good.

Islam has no place in this world.
It is twisted death cult founded by a blood thirsty pedophilic warlord who would just as soon lie as open his mouth, and just as soon commit acts of hypocrisy as state his principles.
Fuck Muhammad and fuck every last person who claims to follow that sack of shit.
Muslims should not be able to immigrate to any nation that is not majority Muslim, travel and work visas should be denied unless they come renouncing their faith in their death cult.

USA Arab puppets btfo

Callese, Mudjammad

China and Russia have no reason to give a shit, can't wait for a terrorist attack in either of these countries.

I thought China was completely terrible, but in reality, they are incredibly based. I hope China removes kebab.

>If this pushes Islam entirely out of China, good.
It won't. This happened is a relatively developed district, and targeted party members to encourage Party uniformity. China has neither the will nor the ability to remove muslims within their borders considering they live in rural areas.

>China is one of the most nationalist countries on Earth
Now that's fucking funny.

Based chinks at it again
>" imams were forced by the Chinese state to dance in the street holding banners that read “our income comes from the CKP not from Allah,” according to World Bulletin."

shoebat.com/2015/03/04/government-of-china-forces-muslim-imams-to-dance-on-the-street-and-scream-that-they-will-never-preach-the-islamic-religion/

youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

SOMEONE SEND THIS TO PAULINE
MAKE IT HAPPEN HERE

>can't wait for a terrorist attack in either of these countries

kek was just about to crop that, beat me to it

If only they had souls...

>china
>communism
rofl

Some of these claims sound far fetched. Source?

They're terrible to all their citizens equally, such is the egalitarian nature of communism.

Memes aside, nobody remembers this apparently

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2009_Ürümqi_riots

China's state philosophy is to ban all non-mainstream culture and breed the minorities out. They don't do it just to Muslims, they do it to Tibetans and Mongolians too

damn, based chinks at it again
do they need engineers in china?

beat me to it

ABSORUTERY BALBALIC

I guess I'm moving to China!

I love this part. Its like a "fuck you" to Muslims.

>Chinese restaurant
>Caters to children
>No Alcohol

>Muslim Restaurant
>Must sell alcohol

Kek

God, you underage edgelords think you know the world from behind your mother's basement's.

The souless Chinese regime is destroying a community who's heritage and tradition is thousands of years old.

I might think differently about it if the Muslims were demanding special treatment within China itself, but they're being genocided within their own country, same as the Tibetanese.

In this moment I trully believe I have outgrown this infantile cesspitt. Honestly there was actually more rational and intelligent thought and posts when the stormfags ruled here.

Pity the stupid Muslim world won't help these guys, they're more interested in destroying Syria. Hopefully the Turks at least send weapons.

Fuck yes!

Based Mongols.

the lack of a soul makes them the perfect vessel. its a trade off. have a soul or be the best at doing gods work

exit br, ahkmed

They're not. In reality, it's even harsher. Many are fined and even jailed for speaking a minority language on the street (doesn't just apply to Muslims).
China is a dictatorship, only mildly more moderate than Best Korea

t. Mhacmoud Al-bibdinzinjihad asalmiri goatfucker

FUCK OFF YOU TERRORIST-LOVING GOAT-FUCKER

>this is considered an argument to alt right betas

>Men with long beards are banned from riding public transportation: Chinese have suffered numerous terrorist attacks from both Muslim men with long beards, women, men in disguise wearing burquas, that obscures their appearance and suicide belts.

9/11 guys shaved the day of their attack

found the muslim

Welp, looks like it's time to learn Mandarin.
If any of you faggots see these gooks living in the west on social media talking about black lives matter and sheeeit don't forget to bring up what the Chinese are currently doing in Africa.

Why argue with someone blatantly shitposting? Try again tomorrow, Abdullah.

exit br, ahkmed

Chinks aren't Mongols and real Mongols in inner Mongolia are subject to as much censorship as OP related. They jailed a bunch of them recently for watching a very wishy washy Russian-Kazakh movie about Genghis Khan

>Destruction of heritage and culture and tradition by heartless communists is bad!

>but good when it happens to da mooslims!

>nothing personel kid

Typical alt right beta logic.

no it won't china is a shithole, and it doesn't have any farm-able land

tfw this will NEVER, EVER, EVER happen in any western country.

It is the only way to tame Islam really.

Mudshit detected

t, mohammed mehmet abdeslam ali

Russia has a 14% muslim population
trust me, they give a shit..

Maybe that should be a sign to mudslimes, Abdullah. People that hate commies are willing to side with them to stop your ilk. Islam is objectively worse than communism.

>>Destruction of heritage and culture and tradition by heartless communists is bad!
>>but good when it happens to da mooslims!
One of these groups are actually contributing to humanity, and it's not the dumb sandniggers that are blowing themselves up.

>people under a communist regime deserve special rites
This is how you sound

It's actually facinating, you genuinely cannot refute my arguments so you resort to screaming infantile ad-hominem and strawmans in unison.

Just like the SJW's you claim to be oppose.

How many of you are under the age of 21?

>tfw chinese are ahead of us
>tfw when we did this to catholics
>tfw when we may do it again

The elite media are still calling OPPRESSION. The chinese are literally busing thousands of Hang chinese to the North Western region of China to displace to mudslimes in numbers.

Made me check...

Destruction of NATIVE heritage and culture and tradition by heartless communists is bad.

Foreigners can get fucked. Go be a sandnigger in Sandistan, don't do it here.

im totally willing to turn communist if it removes kebab.

nazis and capitalism have done fuck all

>soulless Chinese
And yet I still trust them more than Muslims.
Probably because they don't profess to adhere to an all encompassing life controlling ideology that tells them I am inherently beneath them and should be converted, subjugated or killed (not murdered, because you cannot murder the infidel).

t. britain al-akhbari

go figure

Why do you think we support communism? We support nationalism. If scientology were to declare war on Islam right now I would still cheer them on.

So fucking based. Too bad about thier killer escalators and paper buildings

>Islam is objectively worse than communism.

Funny during the cold war it was quite the opposite (Don't worry I imagine the cold war sounds like something from ancient history to your underage self)

Literally the antitdote to Islam is old school communism.

Look at Central Asia, all predominately Muslim, yet they have all been secularized to hell by the Soviets. Only now in areas closest to Afghanistan are extremists growing.

20th century communism destroys Islam. Plain and simple.

>China has neither the will nor the ability to remove muslims
This is China we are talking about. They will simply murder the muslims.

>Sup Forums when Christian civil liberties are violated
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING LIB KEKS"
>Sup Forums when Muslim civil liberties are violated
>"Please be real." "BASED" "God's work" "YES"

u don wan no trable?

u got trable nao

china numba wan

that land won't be arable due for long because of pollution and poisoned water supply

Are you that fucking geographically illiterate? Do Americans not learn geography like we actually do in the UK?

Turks ARE native to east Turkistan.

>china is far more based than the US

Where did it all go wrong, Sup Forums?

The enemy of my enemy.

What about virgin boy eggs?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2009_Ürümqi_riots
>Uyghurs
wiggers chimping out

For me it was less about China doing something right, more so about world leaders slowly understanding the threat Islam poses. Or rather certain parts of the world realizing this. It's the same reason why people like Sam Harris are important. I don't agree with them on politics, but they normalize the idea that Islam is a threat.

You are correct though, this is old news.

cold war lasted 50 years

islam literally centuries, and it caused death and destruction where ever it goes

>>Destruction of heritage and culture and tradition by heartless communists is bad!
>>but good when it happens to da mooslims!

goddamn right sandnigger, i'd do it again in a heartbeat

The times change, senpai. Next you're going to call me a newfag.

There's no point trying to argue with them with either facts or logic. They're immune to seeing their own idiocy.

Again, just like the SJW's they claim to oppose.

>a community who's heritage and tradition is thousands of years old.

because it threatens to undermine and fracture the greater core chinese civilization which is like 8000 years old? too fucking bad, the -han state- comes first in fucking CHINA, not iraq or goatfuckistan. Any foothold is potential poison

Its official, china least chucked nation on earth

This is disgusting! I am Arabic and offended! Fuck you who support this.

You are indeed correct, sir.

Liberty is the only answer.

kek, they irony. They're defending themselves from colonisation. Isnt that what Sup Forums calls for daily? Mass uprising against Islamic colonisation?

China already survived a collectivist turnover, they know better. Just like Russia.

Fucking kill yourself

It a ME 'country' in the cold war wasn't a fundamentalist shithole it was a communist shithole. Muslim commies: possibly the worse type of commie .. in the world.

What arguments? Chinese are simply being rational. They are rightly concerned about the internal stability of their country, since it's pretty much the only threat they face, direct armed intervention being no longer on the table because of nukes and all that.

So they are methodically curbing all possible channels by which destabilizing foreign influence can be enacted. They saw how US weaponized information and media, so they placed Internet under strict control. They saw how US uses Islamist radicals to indirectly attack other countries, so they are clamping down hard on Muslims. Simple.

>christian get presecuted and civil liberaties are violated because of the muslims
>this somehow makes muslims innocent

China is based as fuck when it comes to muslims

Based chinks, may they get their gravel in a timely fashion.

pls have cancer.

remove yourself from the west you cancerous twat

Based image

You don't have an argument. Nobody likes muslims. You are cancer in the world. I don't give a shit what happens to china but if china wants to kill muslims i'm fine with it. Your complaining about a neighbors cat eating a rat because you don't like cats. Be happy the cat got rid of one of the many rats infesting your neighborhood.

You have to go back Ahmed

>The souless Chinese regime is destroying a community who's heritage and tradition is thousands of years old.
Thousands of years of warring against every other culture in the world.

Notice how we treat Buddhism kindly even though that is way more different from Christianity than Islam is? We are very tolerant of people as long as they don't start shit with us.