Thoughts about protestants and their superiority towards other people?

Thoughts about protestants and their superiority towards other people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctc3GqWaV3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah ok

>pr*testants

Back to Ireland Sean

half anglo and with that anglo side being catholic

shameful

Protestants are not Christian, that's why they can merrily take advantage of or steal from people, enslave people or be so ruthless and coldblooded when it comes to interact or handle others outside of their kind.

They are the western equivalent to muslims. True soulless parasites.

Protestantism came about from Martin Luther right because catholic were corrupt? It spread, what is it's main philosophy? I don't know a lot about the reformation

Australia has been majority Catholic for quite a while now m8

Lutherism, I believe, says that religious institutions are stupid and all that matters is your personal relationship with God or something like that

I was raised Luthercuck. Not religious now but tbqh I would have been prefered to have been raised catholic.

If your religion uses power point in sermons, you're doing it wrong.

This. They are a non Christian heretic cult

That's calvinism. A lot of lutheran churches have episcopal polity (like the catholic church) with bishops and dioceses. Calvinists also think everything is predestined and you can't "become" saved.

wbat a meme

Protestants are just heretics who butchered Christianity. Whatever differences the Orthodox and Catholic church may have, they can all agree that Protestants are the furthest from Christianity.

The only types of protestantism which aren't a joke are Anglo-Catholicism and High Church Lutheranism.

The Lutheran Church my parents raised me in was super cringeworthy. They had a beautiful full pipe organ in back but instead of playing it they just had a rock band doing songs like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ctc3GqWaV3U

Protestant countries have a high level of atheism.

Protestants are shit, I'd love smash them like cockroaches.

we have rock bands at my church, it's all a bit shit

it's meant to "engage the youth", but there's barely any teenagers or young adults left there. I think people would much prefer a more traditional kind of thing. When I went on holiday to France I went to a latin mass at Notre Dame and that was fantastic.

Imho they are as far from Christianity as Mormons

I'm pretty non-religious but I go to masses at Episcopal (Anglo-Catholic) churches sometimes, and honestly the traditional aspects are what draw me in. I've talked to plenty of other people who are as atheist as they come and they all say the same thing.

In summer I spent a lot of time around France, Spain, and Portugal, and I recently started studying at a Jesuit university. It makes me wish I could be catholic tbqh.

My mind is blown how these people in America just make up religions, call it Christianity and say they are doing it right when everyone else isn't.

That's how it started. This even more fanfic version of Protestantism sent the first wave of settlers here.

Tbh I have next to no knowledge of protestants. I've met two Baptists in my life and literally do not know a single anglican, methodist or presbyterian

This.

Basically, the Tradition will save the Holy Church. You must be a fucking moron to don't see that.

Vatican 2 was a mistake

>Baptists
Cringe
>anglican
Based
>methodist
watered down anglicans
>presbyterian
about the same as any methodists or lutherans

Lutheran logic:

They have some of the greatest composers of all time in their ranks. "Oh, let's just sing "OPEN THE EYES OF MY HEART LOOOOOORD!" instead."

>what is it's main philosophy?
The bible