>american godzilla

Why did it have elephant feet again?

So the audience can relate.

>Godzilla was obese
>Kong looks like a big nigger
What are they gonna do with Ghidorah

Atleast they have a qt asian.

We wuz not the only kangz

>why do movies have tag lines in them?! this is stupid! it needs to be more like reality!

>fucking american godzilla is bad!
>all the jap ones are better!

Make it transgender

can only make out Ghidora, who were the others?

Why would such a massive creature need a tail? There is literally no reason for him to have that giant tail. Wastes energy and makes something that should already be too heavy to even be able to walk even heavier.

It's not an after credits scene if I literally can't see anything

I see a butterfly, so mothra I guess. Never understood how something which such sensitive wings could make it as a giant monster though.

Mothra is literally magic

Well they are going to have to introduce something like magic unless they want to make everything muh grim realism

They'll just say that she's an alien like Ghidorah. It's the best way to explain away magic

shin godzilla was pure garbage

Hello Gareth.

To help swim. Piss off

I am upset that they made Godzilla's atomic breath flame and not a beam desu

Mothra and Rodan

Is Godzilla vs. Kong going to be a prequel to Godzilla 2014 so they can reuse Hiddleston and Brie Larson?

That's a lot of mass and energy needed just to be able to swim. We can swim without tails.

Why do some retards ALWAYS try to apply real world physics and logic into the concept of Godzilla and King Kong?

So did they keep changing Kong's size in the film so that they can explain away why he's suddenly much bigger in the Godzilla film?

>mothra
goddamn, they're really going to do it.

Pretty sure the Godzilla film claimed that their Godzilla was more realistic.

They also claimed it was completely impossible for something that large to exist in the first place

here's your (you)

shin truly is a pleb filter, just like bvs

>We want the Capeshit audience

>filming in vertical
>americlaps

he can drop it to flee

>Mothra
>Rodan
>Ghidorah

Is there even an audience for these 1960s weeb monsters in the US?

They seems pretty niche to bank an entire cinematic universe on

>Kong+Godzilla+Jaegers= Kaiju beat down

desu the same could have been said about comic book movies.

Like, the first MCU films were Iron Man and Hulk. Not exactly frontrunners at the time

>GODZILLA CONFIRMED!!!
Well no shit you idiot we all know there will be a Kong V Godzilla

>Is there an audience for this thing

>meanwhile it makes money

Moron

>Uploading a spoiler clip of a movie not yet released
OP IS KILL

WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN DAVID AYER SCREENED HIS SUICIDE SQUAD MOVIE? YOU COULD HAVE RECORDED PURE KINO OF THE DELETED JOKER SCENES

Kong doesnt look big enough in the new movie to have a chance against Godzilla.

>meanwhile it makes money

What are you even taking about? It's more than a week until release

So how will they make Ghidorah "realistic"?

He's supposed to still be a baby in Kong I think

No clue, since originally Ghidorah was always space monster or a man made monster from future people

I didn't say GODZILLA CONFIRMED I said Ghidorah was happening you dumb cunt. Learn to read.

But Godzilla is as big as a skyscraper and has a frickin' mouth laser. I dont remember a version of Kong that could stand against that. Wait and see I guess.

Yah know, except the version of Kong that beat him in the 60s.

they nerfed his "laser" a lot in the American Godzilla though. The humans will probably give Kong a giant katana he can use against Godzilla.

Have a video or webm of Godzilla being force fed the tree?

It might not have been a classic, but 2014 Godzilla makes 60's Godzilla look like shit, size and power wise.

>Godzilla goes to the ATM to get his radioactive bucks
>Kong runs up behind him and sucker punches him
>Aaron Taylor-Johnson and John Goodman start screaming World Star
>film ends with all the white women in the city lining up to get KONG'd

>teases cinematic universe
>clapping intensifies

smdh

How big can Kong possibly be?

So is Kong gonna fight Godzilla and then King Ghidorah shows up to fight them and then Mothra shows up and Godzilla tells Kong, "I thought she was with you."

He would fall back and die under his own weight. Bears walk on 2 feet but only a few steps.

Well the final scene shows all of them Ghidorah, Godzilla and Mothra

Dunno lol

That tail makes him heavier though. Dragging the tail behind him would also make him fall.

Couldn't really make anything out but they are blowing their load way too early unless this is like Avengers teaser and Ghidorah is still a long way away. Ghidorah is literally the second most powerful creature in the Godzilla canon besides Destoroyah, if they waste him on the third movie in their "universe" I don't what the fuck they will do after he fights Kong except maybe Mechagodzilla or like I said before, Destoroyah.

On a side note, I was watching BvS again the other day and the whole first ten minutes involving Bruce Wayne on the streets of Metropolis could have been a killer setup for a Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla movie, some rich guy with a lot of money devotes his entire life to killing Godzilla

>>Kong looks like a big nigger
That's called an ape

It's clear that after Ghidorah the next in line to face Godzilla would be Batman.

Some screenwriter is sitting at a desk right now trying to come up with some convoluted reason for King Kong to be fighting Godzilla. I imagine a heroin needle sticking in his arm just bobbing up and down and he's crying and getting his dick sucked by an underage illegal refugee

That end credits scene was very reminiscent of the BvS cameos. Except this is put in a better place.

Also Godzilla and Kong team up to fight Ghidorah, maybe?

All those gorilla monsters for fuck's sake

>truly, it was beauty that killed the beast

This is how normal people talk

I really don't get why people like shin godzilla so much. It was too fast paced and the acting sucked. Also thunder thighs godzilla was hot

>humans learn to talk to Kong with sign language
>they get him to help him
>they give him clothes and a katana
Why not?

Fucking idiot

>Sando Aqua Monster

There's always a bigger fish

That is definitely confirmed. There is no way either kong or Godzilla are going to kill each other

>a really american sounding "YEAAHH"
>clapping

jesus christ

No shit

I unironically like fatzilla's design. I love the head

theyre your european descendants bruv

>Godzilla 2014 comes out, biggest Godzilla ever
>Godzilla Resurgence comes out soon after, even BIGGER Godzilla

Must be rough being a nation of manlets if your only way to to compensate is to make your country's fictional mascot slightly larger than the superior version made by Aryans.

And when I mean better I mean between only those two movies. Toho has made great looking Godzillas in the past like in Final Wars, but Shin Godzilla looks like a fat black woman

>mothra rodan and king ghidorah
>michael dougherty writing and directing godzilla 2

this is going to be pure fucking kaiju kino

Shin Godzilla just has a longer neck. Legendary Godzilla is a bigger beast.

>This actually happens in the movie
I would LOL so hard

>pencil neck Godzilla
It's probably standing on its toes too. Fucking manlets.

why don't any of them have dicks?

This unironically needs to happen.

How intelligent is Kong and Godzilla supposed to be?

Do you think there will be a Shin sequel?

kong has street smarts, godzilla acts on instinct

Yeah Thomas Tull said before leaving Legendary that the plan for Godzilla vs Kong was that they'd fight but eventually team up against a common foe.

I could see G2 being humans + Mothra's spirit mediums trying to get Godzilla and Rodan to stop fighting each other and to join them to fight some "impending ancient evil" in Ghidorah. Whether Ghidorah comes in G2 or GvK I have no idea, but that seems like the best case scenario. Make it a Ghidrah the Three-headed Monster remake but save the Ghidorah stuff for a sequel.

THUNDER THIGHS

he'll most likely be forced to do it like he always is

I guess Kong is hella smart since he's always the last survivor of his race and always looks like he knows how to fight multiple enemies. He's a seasoned fighter.

Godzilla is a force of nature. He doesn't need brains. He just is.