Wait, WHAT?

Wait, WHAT?

It's only just sunk in. She won an Oscar for THIS?

Le manic pixie dream girl performance, with a couple of songs and a couple of corny audition scenes? wtf

I think shit like this happens because of the "new" voting system since a few years
they get lots of 2nd favorite votes and the ultimate decisions become more and more unharmful, instead of polarizing decisions you get some lukewarm shit that you neither hate nor love

They expanded the voting a lot, too, right?

why the fuck do you care about award shows?

thanks for reminding of the god awful "dancing" in this movie.

that voting system only applies to best picture. for everything else they just list down the one they find the most deserving.

idk man
because oscars are a fraud staged by the industry

>unironically watching mainstream American """"film""""

>manic pixie
Not even a little bit

>couple of songs
There is music throughout the film

>corny audition
The audition scene was pure kino

KYS shitlord

Come on, you know it's a bad film.

Americans.
Not the first shitty actress to win an oscar

As many have said, it was a fight between Hollywood's love for itself in La La Land and m-muh poc in Moonlight.

>>manic pixie
Tell me the scenes of her bullying him into dating her (eg when he's playing in the 80s band) aren't classic MPDG shit

She also encourages him to follow his dreams in life which is a classic aspect of the trope

Christ she looks retarded

NO JAMAL

YOU

BE TRIPPIN'

I want her to slap me around while insulting me

Damn, so #WOKE

The Best Actress and Actor award lost all credibility a long time ago. Fucking Dicaprio and JLaw have an Oscar ffs

Yes, they have. What's the problem?

>when you realize that La La Land is literally just the relationship between Guts and Griffith

Yeah, I'm sure anime loving NEETs have more knowledge on what makes an actress deserving of an Oscar than The Academy, or approximately 6,000 motion picture professionals.

Fucking worthless opinions.

>Paying attention to a Jewish awards show where they jerk themselves off to Jewish actors and the trained monkeys in Moonlight
Why?

>I defend jewish anti-art trash because I don't wanna be le edgy

/thread

It helps when your mind isn't on Sup Forums mode of imbecility

Moonlight was good, stop being retarded

>Jewish awards show

All awards shows are Jewish.

Everyone knows jews are incapable of art

just replace the word jew with "business man" or "capitalist" or whatever and we can all agree that those posters are telling the truth.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

Are you denying Jewish influence in Hollywood or just unwilling to accept it?

>manic pixie dream girl

You don't know what that means

God damn it, it's true, but you know that people will just brush you off as a racist for saying it. No one cares if it's the jews! It's about the industry staging their own big awards show to promote their own products. It is anti-art, it is brainwashing and it is degenerate but it's not only the jews who are at fault. it is the industry as a whole.

>it's not only the jews who are at fault

But they have the most power. Why are there so many also given that they're a minority?

Guess the supportive partner trope still escapes your real life?

>tfw when you thought you did good, but then comrade informs you weren't Sup Forums enough

>only applies to BP

So is that why there have been so many Director/Picture splits in recent years?