Should I learn Korean or Japanese as a third language?

should I learn Korean or Japanese as a third language?

>difficulty
>usefulness
>women

If you're set on learning one of these autistic meme languages definitely do Japanese. It is harder but sounds objectively better and has more speakers.

is Japan really Korean tier country?
i see everyone mix us into one but honestly Korea is cambodia or vietnam tier country and Japan is special

What is your 2nd language?

francais

but y tho? when will you ever need those languages?

depends, whats your 2nd language?

>difficulty
korean is pretty fucking easy to learn. but it doesn't sound as nice as japanese imo

>usefulness
chinese

>women
imo Japanese are nicer, but both are good.

Japan and ROK are essentially the same place to Americans. Japan is more well known but people don't know the difference. You're only special in your own minds and retiredly huge egos tbqh famalam

>but honestly Korea is cambodia or vietnam tier country and Japan is special

Japanese desu.
You'll never know when King John Um will blow
S.korea an render all your efforts useless

korea isnt vietnam tier you biased nip

I lived in Seoul for five years when I was younger it's pretty nice

and to be honest the only reason I wanna learn is so I can go to either tokyo/okinawa or seoul and fuck asian qts

How long did it take you to learn out of curiosity? I'm taking it right now, and the class is going too fast for me I think.

>francais
You can learn Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian pretty easily I suppose assuming that you are C1 or above.

I would prob learn Arabic, Farsi, or Pashto if I were to learn something useful (not that many skilled professionals with proficiency in those languages but demands are increasing)

i'm actually still kind of technically learning but i'm like 2.5 years deep and wanna start something new.

are Japanese and Korean actually not as useful as I think? I thought they had pretty powerful economies and were pretty relevant in the global arena.

Japan is a Cambodia-tier nowadays

finish french first. It took me 4 years of studying to get all the grammar and vocabulary of spanish and after that I still needed a lot of practice to become fluent. You'll practically be unable to speak french if you stop now and don't practice for a few years.

>are Japanese and Korean actually not as useful as I think?
these are linguistic isolates spoken in 1 or 2 countries and not used abroad at all. Why would you think they are useful? Important Asians learn English.

I think there are so many people who can speak that language AND English

Something like Korean and Arabic or Japanese and Turkish will be really sought (they really have a huge shortage in people who can speak Middle Eastern languages but they do trade with those countries a lot) after but, unless you can directly translation from French to Korean/Japanese or vice versa (without going through translating in English) in addition to English to Korean/Japanese and vice versa, I doubt if either can be that useful.

(I'd say French to Korean/Japanese are vice versa is kinda useful as not many East Asian learn any language other than their owns and English)

everything went wrong at 1945
and its brought by american subhumans
it's actually true
what's nice
humans are kind in everywhere
all boring concreat buildings
oppressed immigrants who waked up his nationality btw his parents abandoned homeland
the most cancerous human group ever

ベトナムとカンボジアと同じくらいwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Learn Japanese, Koreans are pretty good at English

>Koreans are pretty good at English

pretty good compared to the Japanese at least

>pretty good compared to the Japanese at least

this

>difficulty
I don't know. They have similar grammar and Japanese uses Kanji which makes memorization/reading easier although I guess it makes it harder to memorize the pronounciation
>usefulness
Depends on which culture/entertainment you like more
>women
Fucking normie

>yet another deluded netouyo
lmao

>he thinks learning a language will get him laid

>itt
rangeban japan when?

Korean because it actually has an alphabet, and isn't schizophrenic

Korean women are hotter, although that might because they're all plastic. But at least Koreans look after their teeth. Japanese women have disgusting teeth. No dental hygiene whatsoever.

learn chinese instead for usefulness, if your objective is to just screw qts then why bother just go there and "hey im joe i got a dig bick" and they'll come flocking to you and after that you realize that no matter how many qts you screw nothing can satiate the void deep inside and you kill yourself.

I read an article about how a lot of sexpats in Asia are depressed losers. I'm not surprised.

Chinese

>Woman?
Asian women like man who speak english the most

Fuck you ネトウヨ
Are you really think so?
I think South Korea is so like Japan and thier appearances is like same
as Japanese(No.1 country where is like Japan is Taiwan)
So I may not understand what diffrence they are if I were Foreigner except Asia.