Prometheus is LITERALLY retarded prove me wrong

we are to believe that 1 (ONE) engineer ALONE guiding this huge ship would not only be able to land it on Earth but also release his black goo to kill everyone else
humans have managed to travel through space and there wouldn't be any kind of space defense? the ship would be spotted near Pluto and if it didn't stop it would be destroyed in Venus
this is a huge plot hole prove me wrong

>humans in that movie universe haven't found extraterrestrial life
>that are supposed to have some space defence grid

maybe you are the retarded one. ever thought of that?

Why did he want to kill humans in the first place and was disgusted at the first moment he saw them? That part went right over my head.

>thinking there wouldn't be space bases by then
i bet you voted for hillary

wheat

>land it on Earth but also release his black goo to kill everyone
in the intro of the movie? i thought he kickstarted evolution on Earth by sacrificing himself, the goo made him dissolve and to start evolve

>in the intro of the movie?
yeah which was 3 million of years ago you pleb

>what is flash-forward

>destroyed in Venus
So they make it all the way through earth?

good point, you really showed him

>Black Goo creates life
>Black Goo kills life

I don't get it.

Because (((they))) killed Jesus.

>The creator of life on Earth turns out to be a retarded child with no clearly defined goals or strategy.

Makes sense.

>he thinks going to space means no need for defences
All it takes is one rock to hit us to wipe out all life

what?

Jews, user. Jews.

A movie literally cannot have extra chromosomes you inbred.

So they killed white people because of something the Jews actually did? This movie is pretty redpilled.

>Implying by the point that technology is sufficiently advanced enough so that prospectors and colonists can be sent off into deep space with advanced AI that can do pretty much anything a human can do and more, and isn't limited by things like the 3 laws, humans would need to have made contact with alien species to have a reason to mount defences against space faring hostiles.

Alien 4 pretty much spelled out that space pirates and terrorists exist.

It's ok now we have wheat

>thinks all life on Earth began 3 million years ago

hey everyone let's point and laugh at the christian

Life on earth began 3.5 billion years ago dingus

>prometheus is retarded

That's why Ridley is doing a soft reboot with Covenant. Covenant is the first in a planned trilogy leading up to the beginning of Alien.