The French

>the French

Pho is bootleg Pot au Feu

>Vietnamese hate the French
>but love Americans
Really stirs my Pho

Burgers ruined the country and killed more viets in a few years than the french in 100

They must love Mcdonalds or something

>get truck'd

They really don't care about the War, even Americans care more about it than them. It's strange how pro-burger they are.

>gooks

>and killed more viets
communists aren't people

They don't hate someone who fight before surrender.

butts clenched because of china, practical decision

we weren't trying to exploit them as a colony, only defend a democratic government in the south from communist incursion

it was an unfortunate consequence of the postwar world

> Being colonized by the French

:^)

Canada should be grateful we spared them from the french tbqh. Imagine a Canada where EVERYONE is Quebecois.

It never would have happened, Canada would have ended at Quebec because France would never bother developing it and America would control all of modern day Western and Central Canada.

Jesus that's even worse.

new zealand would have been better if the french had taken new zealand instead of new caledonia

>getting colonized by the FUCKING FRENCH
HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S EVEN WORSE

in your small island mind

we are masters of cultural domination

>the Spanish
am I doing it right?

Stfu you dumb pole

hahaha oui oui le drapeau blanc lmàô

>congolombia

neither are viets 2bh

france niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims

I assume they would have whipped your great grandfather better in his cell too.

>Je me rends!!!

i don't think so