BAL: Collins leads Ravens with 57 yards, TD in win
HOU: DeAndre Hopkins posts 7-125 line in MNF loss

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/PLeonardNYDN/status/935616011054743555/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Packers will not make the playoffs.

FIRST FOR GOD DAMMIT SOMEBODY LET JACKSONVILLE HAVE A GOOD QB

WE

Complete fucking bullshit. Eli doesn't deserve this.

>Eli

Redskins

>Eli benched

KEK

>McFadden has been in the league 10 years

What the fuck how does time go this fast

child molester

kill yourself

GODGERS COMIN BACK BROS (my fellow owners)

Won't matter

>VAGIANTS AND R******S COLLAPSING HARDER EACH WEEK
>THE CANCER KNOWN AS GARRETT ABOUT TO BE FIRED AND ZEKE SET TO RETURN WEEK 16

LETS
FUCKING
GO

So, will Eli retire after this season?

>first game back is against the Panthers
>Davis retires another QB
lets hope Rodgers is as good a color commentator as Romo cause Davis' bionic knee needs another sacrifice

Any other NFCEast fag feel absolutely sick for Eli? He deserves better than this.

Wildcard, biiiiittttcccheeesssss

Coughlin's taking him to the Jags

Be straight with me: does Gabbert have what it takes to start a three game losing streak for the Rasms?

mobile.twitter.com/PLeonardNYDN/status/935616011054743555/video/1

>eli fighting back tears
So, what team will he go to?

He'll go to the R*******s and wreck the Vagiants seasons until he retires

>the packers have to win all of their games to make the playoffs
I feel like we have been here before
a few times actually

muh salt

McAdoo looking at Colleges like a high school senior.

Jacksonville
they're posed for a run this year but they need someone better than Bortles

almost lost to fucking blake bortles at home lol

as a rams fan, your team and QB is an absolute disgrace.

No, he's a hall of fame QB but he has been literal ass for most of his career and was carried by his defense and Brandon Jacobs while having some of the most lucky refball ever to win two super bowls

Yes I am a salty assblasted patsfag but even giants fans must know how awful eli really has been

>The Cowboys were 10-1 after 11 games last season just like the Eagles are this season
>Cowboys lost in week 14 for their second loss of the season
>Eagles visit the Rams in week 14 for a very loseable game
>Cowboys lost in week 17 to the Eagles
>Eagles face the Cowboys in week 17 this season
>Cowboys went one-and-done last season
Eerily similar.

what happened before?

literal Dead Sea levels of salt. Shut the fuck up, kike

How the hell do you lose your job to this?

>pats shitter
Opinion = trash

But Aaron Rodgers is done

>Eli benched for Geno

HAHHAHAA you read this shit? just saw it on my face book feed. couldn't like the post fast enough, even though it was posted by an eagles fan

>yfw Eli gets traded the the Jaguars and wins the Super Bowl

You also have to rely on some other teams to lose too, fucktards.

>Garrett about to be fired

And then we'll get another shitter Jerry yes-man to wade through another 7 mediocre years, not to mention Dak fucking sucks and is exposed but we'll ride him out for another 5 year because we're allergic to drafting quaterbacks. Dez is too fucking lazy to run a a route and too retarded to remember anything other than the simplest plays because he was used to Romo placing the ball perfectly to him so he could make a play. Also we'll never have a pass rush because we for some reason have to follow the 1992 model of team building with a dominant line and back that falls apart the moment one of its pieces gets injured or is out

Fuck this team

Im really blackpilled about this retarded goddamn franchise

>Eli benched
>Chick parmesan gone
>Nfl is ded
FFS BRADY YOUVE WON
PLEASE JUST GO AWAY

If the Packers run the table, they'll be 10-6
Let's assume that the Saints and Rams win their divisions. Packers compete with the Seahawks, Falcons, and Panthers for wildcard spots. They already have the tiebreaker over Greenbay so only need 3 more wins. They have an easy win over Tampa and can get a home win against Carolina and Saints. Then you have the Panthers. They also get an easy win over Tampa and play Green bay which could end the discussion right there.

It'd be a good last "Fuck you" to Jew York

Not until Goodell himself is jobless, he won't stop

ft. hundley

THAT GAY FAGGOT WAS ON IR AND LAST I CHECKED YOU CANT TAKE A PLAYER OFF IR RIGHT NOW UNTIL POST SEASON YOU FUCKING CHEATING FUCKS

They said the same shit with Teddy we had a deadline of Week 10 to take him off ir or hes done for the season, why the fuck aint it the same shit for him

Rodgers was injured after Teddy you dipshit

Because the league is a business and Rodgers is a star

>tfw this shitshow opens up NYG as another destination for Cousins

I have resigned myself to him leaving after this year. But if he goes to a division rival I will kill myself

>Dallas fan trying to talk shit

Neither the time not the place user. You re whole orginazation is about to collapse

>Brady is so elite, just choking in the owl single handedly put an autistic retard in the hall of fame

>New Zealand
Bro, you obviously don't get how the rules of the NFL work, yet you keep posting here. Give it a rest

Offseason finna be #litty this year

see if you can work it out

miss me?

>Starting in 2012, the NFL and the NFLPA reached an agreement allowing one player placed on injured reserve to be brought back to the active roster.[3] Provided that the player was on the final 53-man preseason roster (A rule exempted for the 2012 season), and that the injury is deemed to keep this player unable to practice or play football for an estimated six weeks, the player may be allowed to practice after Week 6, and be activated to play after Week 8.[4] As of 2017, teams may now return two players from injured reserve after Week 8

>why the fuck aint it the same shit for him
Rodgers was put on IR during the season so the deadline changed
calm down a little or you'll burst a blood vessel

I don't know what you're talking about. Rodgers is eligible to come back against Carolina so maybe you don't know what the rules are

>You can't run this clown out of town fast enough. The worst thing that happened to Eli Manning is being associated to you!

>Maybe on the way out you can look at Eli’s rings because that’s the closest you’ll ever get to one

kek

Damn the Giants done Eli dirty

I don't even like Eli and I feel bad for him, he's handled it like a pro

Eli to the jags or broncucks when

The player is eligible to return to practice if he has been on the IR list for at least six weeks from the date he was placed on Reserve. He is eligible to return to the active list if he has been on the IR list for at least eight weeks from the date he is placed on Injured Reserve.

>rushing back just to get btfo in a meaningless game

Yeah, and you're claiming that it's because he's a star because you're a fucking retard casual.

Read and then maybe shut the fuck up for once in your life.

Shouldn't have tried jewing him for a long time

>Tfw autist

>Broncucks
pls no, send him to a good team

Imagine him on the Vikings tho, all of their QB's are free agents this year

This tbqh

Eli has been historically bad for entire seasons. This was overdue

Rip Darren McFumble

That was obviously a joke retard. Jesus christ

>Geno Smith's career stats
>12-18 as starter
>57.7% completions
>175.4 passing yards/game
>72.3 rating
>28 pass TDs
>36 INTs

>i was only pretending to be retarded

> sub 60% completion percentage

Bust

I wanted to extend him after 2015 tbqh

>rex ryan retired before he got the chance to trade for eli in one of his patented quickly ideas to try and beat brady

PO
>PA
>PO
>PA
>PO
>PA PA

checked

jesus Keaton looks old in that pic

Based Kurt Warner BTFOing the dumpster fire Giants

hurr durr durr I'm a retard that can't see a joke

The Giants fucking Eli like this makes me think how badly the chargers will eventually screw rivers

They don't know how to deal with their players lel

their best bet is to hope the falcons go 9-7, which is possible with their schedule coming up
hawks dont have the tiebreaker and can go 9-7 max with their schedule
it would be easy for both the saints and panthers to go 11-5, but if the panthers go 10-6 the packers could have the tiebreaker

Carl Banks is losing his fucking mind on Twitter over Eli getting benched

Oakland has a good shot

>literally pretending to be a retard
pottery

jesus, half of his season were bortles-tier
he deserves the hof for 18-1 alone though imo
maybe he'll get that new york pass like joe namath

You're the retard because there was precedent of someone coming back because "they're a star" so it was clearly a joke

Eli legitimately needs to go to Jacksonville next season. I'd love to see him reunite with Coughlin, and I bet he could put the Jags over the top.

don't blame me for your mental failings, lad. poor look

That's all well and good, but Eli has been playing poorly for more than just this season.

QBs shoulder the blame when a team is bad -- whether or not you agree with that, it's just how people perceive it, sadly. Eli can want to play and compete, but the numbers don't back up him being good enough to continue the starting role.

Bortles > 2017 Eli

Eagles remaining schedule

@Seahawks
@Rams
@Giants
vs Raiders
vs Cowboys

What are the chances the Iggles win every game? As fans, who do we have to fear the most between Seahawks and Rams? Can we beat both teams?

>Eli riding off into the sunset

Doubt it. Although I'd be worried about autism powers behind that elite jags D and Leonard fournette. It would be just like when they won the super bowl

yes, because the numbers back up Geno Smith becoming the starter

I don't like Eli, never have. But he is so far from the reason that they are 2-9 this season that it's laughable that they benched him.

He's going to the Jags and get carried to a super bowl by the defense just like 2015 Peyton

make it even better if he has a circus throw against the Patriots in the AFCCG

Whether or not you think Geno is "better" isn't really the debate. I think the team wants to see if they can perform better with a change at QB because Eli isn't really elevating the team.

I would love to see Brady and the Pats vs Eli and the Jags in a AFC championship game

>double dubs and trips

wew lad

i seriously hope none of you are in that discord

>because Eli isn't really elevating the team.
What the fuck is there to elevate? They have no WRs, an overrated defense, and zero run game or offensive line talent. He's not playing well, but who the fuck could there?

Divisional round: Pats 27 Jags 21
Conference round: Pats 38 Steelers 17
Superbowl: Pats 27 Vikings 24

That'll probably lose @Rams and maybe Cowboys with Zeke