WHAT the FUCK is their PROBLEM?

WHAT the FUCK is their PROBLEM?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0727362602262337651-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CTE

>DEM RINGS

Did someone die or is his performance going down because he spends his time drinking and fucking bitches like a filthy hedonist.

Because his coach is benching him for something that is literally everybody's but his fault

No, its just literally the entire recieving core got season ending injuries (no exagerration), there was never a running game to begin with, and the defense turned into a pumpkin.

>core

heartbreaking :(

I think their season is just dead and now they're fucking around at the expense of Eli's consecutive start streak.

I bet Eli is a really nice guy in real life.

>Are we going to win anything with Eli this year? How about next year? No? Then let's give the young QBs a try

Eli is not the future. He's old. If the Giants had a chance at the playoffs you'd be right, but they're season is done and an ancient Eli isn't going to take them anywhere next season or beyond. The Giants have to move on and they have to see what their young QBs have.

McDoodle may be the worst coach of the last few years

geno you are 27 and a shit QB

the giants should trade eli and draft someone with talent

Jew York being Jews. No heart whatsoever. Eli's just a big goofball getting fucked by bad O-Line play and no wide receivers.

>have porous o-line
>top 4 receivers all out for the year
>best RB since tiki barber is a 4th stringer on the cheats who are known for shitter RBs who simply don't fumble because of deflated balls

I've properly identified the problem though, it's the 2 time SB winning QB

>>Are we going to win anything with Eli this year? How about next year? No? Then let's give the young QBs a try
>giving the new QBs a try
>with no starting receivers

> gets benched
> cries

wtf is americas problem

The "young QBs" thing doesn't even work with Geno who has been around for 5 years and been garbage
If they wanted to do this they should do it with Eli's former backup, Ryan "career 90% completion >150 passer rating" Nassib
He isn't on a team right now

That’s what they are doing. They aren’t going to play eli so he doesn’t get hurt and drop his trade value.

>Geno Smith has a better chance to win than Eli

Geno only played his first and second seasons. Do you know so little about football that you can't think it's possible he might have improved with some time on the bench and developing in practice?

this is similar to Casillas getting pushed out of Real

you suck geno

>37-year-old Eli has a better chance of being the future of this franchise for the next several years than Geno and Davis Webb combined
why do people think this is about winning this season? The Giants aren't winning anything no matter who the QB is. This is about rebuilding for the future, and you don't rebuild with a 37 year old QB who was mediocre in his prime.

this

#kneel4Eli

#KneEliManning

He a fucking millionaire with 2 (two) sb rings. He's the least pity deserving person on Earth.

NEXT

>the young qb is 27 and geno smith
Ya. The future is bright

Sorry mcdoodle. That crown is mine

Please be bait

>2 rings
>mediocre
Casuals believe this

If this fucking sticks I'm seriously choosing a new team..

Fucking joke this is. Screw you big blue

>Eli is not the future
Everything's coming up Geno!

Come to Denver Eli, style on Rivers and get us another ring

A real seed off the McCarthy tree

Geno Smith's contract was for a one season deal. He probably won't even be on the team next season.

Eli's career ending like it began: fucking over Philip Rivers

The Brady curse... now you regrest those meme plays dont you Eli Spastik?

Eli to the Jets. We'll appreciate you.

You guys will never bench him after going 2-9!

>you are now aware that Illegal Balls to the Face and his retarded brother could both wind up in Cleveland

We've already been through our 2-9 Geno phase. I just wanna beat the Pats more than once in a blue moon.

Ain't happening while I'm in town, sweetheart

Geno why do you post on Sup Forums instead of train?

Eli to Denver when?

DELET THIS

>LOOKING BACK AT ME I SEE THAT I NEVER REALLY GOT IT RIGHT

AND NOW THE END IS NEAR

as owners because HamSlam is going to prison

they aren't giving the 3rd round qb a shot. they are starting geno smith

he sucks, I don't see why everyone is surprised

McAdoodoo plz go.

Jerry Reese, please

I feel sorry for homeless people I see on the street every day not some millionaire QB whose won two Superbowls.

The problem is that the Giants franchise has lost every bit of its reputation as a classy organization with the way they handled this situation. This is disgusting and shameful. The Giants owner should be ashamed of himself for allowing this to happen.

Chunky and the Monkey both need to be fired.

You could’ve beaten them last time but wtf is a catch amiright? Even then you fucking idiots and the chargers practically GAVE the game away to these jokers.

I can’t believe they didn’t even let Eli start to keep his streak then let the kid take over after the first quarter.

This picture perfectly captures the Jets/Pats relationship.

They gave that option, but Eli said, 'fuck that'.

Tom, he can't stop us now. ...It's time. Your final form. Activate it.

They should've traded obj for some tackles. All of this can be traced back to not properly disciplining that fool and fixing the oline.

>Not changing #Giants to #JUST
Shameful

I kekked

They lost that reputation with how they handled the Josh Brown fiasco, IMO. This is just icing on the cake.

He does. Only a scrambling QB can move the ball with that line.

Can somebody explain to me why there's a bunch of hysteria over benching Manning? The Giants are out of the playoffs, what's the point of risking injuring Manning? Why are most people assuming that he isn't going to start next season?

Beginning stages of CTE and lifelong autism

But Geno is a pocket passer, yes he’s more mobile than Eli but so is my deceased grandmother

MacAdoo wouldn't have pulled this move without consent from the very top of the Giants organization. MacAdoo is going to take the PR hit for it, maybe in exchange for some preferable treatment.
I don't know why there's a bunch of hysteria over the move. There's no point starting Eli in meaningless games and possibly getting him injured. Giants get to see what they have in Webb (word is they'll start Webb week after next).

you're awful geno fuck off

Problem is they made it sound like Geno Smith's gives them the best shot at winning which sounds absurd. I would understand if Webb was starting and they want to see what he has but that guy isn't even dressing up for the Raiders game.

If this is to be believed:
espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0727362602262337651-4
Webb will start soon.

Eli's not only been your franchise QB, he hasn't missed a game, ever. And he always put his heart on the line. Don't get me wrong I think he's subpar by franchise QB standard but he's the QB for the giants and deserves to at least have the choice to finish out the season. I never liked Eli but I always had respect for him. Fuck you McAdoo

There's no way this is McAdoo's call. He hasn't won enough to have that kind of pull in the organization. It must have come from higher up.

Real sports has passion, you wouldnt know

You'd have a point but
>Geno Smith

>literally
>literally

Nice