Wtf I hate The Night Of now?!?!?

What did Rogue One Muzzie meme by this?

Do you think he's being facetious and making fun of progressives? Surely no sane human can believe this

He's an ISIS sleeper agent. Four Lions was to help us ease into their ideology

>if young people don't see someone they can relate with, they'll watch terrorism videos where there are people that look like them
What a load of bullshit.

Fucking tool

>Not letting muslims marry and rape your daughter will make them turn to ISIS
>Not giving muslims your worldly possessions will make them turn to ISIS
>Not making muslims the leaders of your country and submitting to Sharia law will make them turn to ISIS

Fuck these terrorist bastards.

If something as small as not enough diversity in tv and film leads you to Isis then there is already something wrong with you. He's literally using the bullshit diversity argument as an excuse so people can practice extremist acts.
>waah, there's not enough middle easterners on my tv, better go kill some people

What a fucking idiot, he's trying so hard to defend the beliefs of Islam. It's Islam that leads them to Isis not fucking Hollywood. It's a supremacist ideology disguised as a religion

>more mudslime representation or we'll kill you ALLAHU ACKBAR
rly mak me thnk

I beleive this is one out of thousands of factors that might cause someone to take up black hat islam.

It's cuckolding, then

>put me on tv or ill blow you all up

such unstable emotions these Arab people.

If you take liberal apologism for Muslims and make it about misogyny, it sounds suspiciously like MRA logic.
>If you simply threw nice guys a bone once in a while and had sex with them, they wouldn't become sexist!

I like this guy in everything I've seen him in, whys he gotta go and be a fucking idiot

>you will never be a super villain and wipe out any race you want
I can't be the only one who wants to dominate the planet with my robot army.

>You'd better do what I want or people will perform violence upon you until you do what I want

That's a terroristic threat, he's a terrorist, Guantanamo him ASAP.

This, I have heterochromia and the lack of people with heterochromia in movies and tv shows is turning me into an extremist

Death to all monochromatics!

See, I told you

OK I actually kind of liked him as an actor but that's by far the stupidest thing I have ever fucking heard

>Islam is a religion of peace!
>but if you don't have enough Muslims on television then they will start blowing shit up

>and he's right

There's anything with Bowie in it. Though I guess that was due to an accident, and wasn't natural heterochromia.

>blowing shit up
*permanently pacifying

>fake news website edited by a woman and owned by jews relays literally-who actor's useful idiocy because it fits their cultural-marxist agenda
water is wet

Oh god actors are so full of themselves

I fucking hate arabs and muslims in general. Fucking cockroaches pieces of shit.

Blacks are better than muslims.

If muslims are so unstable that something as irrelevent as not seeing themselves on TV will cause them to blow people up then why are we letting them into our countries?

>the guardian

whats their end game?

This

What about the Negro Muslims? There's a lot of them too.

What an idiot! Typical Paki nonsense.

t.pooinloo

>Damn... I'm not on TV?
>Better become a terrorist

If that's all it takes to convince you to become evil then maybe you're just a shitty person

This is a legitimately outrageous thing to say. It's victim-blaming, it's patronizing to the point of being racist, it's excusing the worst form of "toxic masculinity," yet Britain's most popular Left wing paper endorses it. These people aren't even consistent in their bullshit.

kek

Because they're all artists and scientist with academic degrees.
#RefugeesWelcome

>terrorism propaganda films
Well let's be honest, they're more original than Hollywood these days.
Also good original soundtracks.