youtube.com/watch?v=cbfHr_soYrs
youtube.com/watch?v=kE1mJSWd84U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BLACK HOLE SUN
BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
BLACK HOLE SUN
BLACK HOLE SUN

NOW WE TAKE BACK WHAT'S OURS. WE MUST STRIKE AT THE HEART OF JEWRY.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

they gonna make some ugly babies

careful... the jew better not wake the sleeping samurai

Good, fuck Japan. If the West has to be cucked, then at least we can bring those fucking slants down with us.

Something about this asian woman's eyes is unsettling.

Boring.

God why are there so many of these clone youtube channels? WAT DO RANDOM JAPANESE ON DA STREET THINK ABOOUT _____??? LIKE & SUBSCRIBE

spoken like a true nieger

Not happening kyuk

>jew
>fear
>samurai

Arsenio, and his Asian waifu.

Channels like this or "That Japanese Man Yuta" are spreading right now. It does not matter what WE think of it, but what the general populace thinks about it.

Short question: Do Japanese News cover foreigners often recently?

This is what happens when your country is filled with Christmas cakes. Same thing in Europe. These cunts want it all, and they get it too.

Dave Chappelle, with his beautiful wife ans Blasian children.

/thread

So, this guy is paid by the Nip government right?
Lmao

"Into the rope it goes"

asian niggers look good tbqh fampai

What is so wrong with Blasian couples? Unlike whites, they aren't some global rarity.

is it me or she looks like someone...

>One cuck has a youtube channel
>Oh no they're doomed

>niggers only get mongrels
Kek
so business as usual?

Yes, like a fucking man

A sign of progress

he can keep the whale

ropongi's always been like that

That woman though.

>*vomits*

What in the fuck

Even niggers can do better than that.

ain't nobody gonna be fighting him over that whale
>i'm sure as fuck am not

Shut the fuck up fucking beaner or I'll cut your idiot head

Err... the 'woman' in the pic sure looks like a man.

CHINKED

Hiro Protagonist?

One girl really doesn't matter desu people might shun her for it, but meh who cares honestly sometimes let it fucking burn

Dave's arms got jacked. He used to be a walking stick.

On his website he says Canada was the reason to make Japan more "diverse".

>"While living in Canada for 2 years, I found a lot of diversity there. Indian, Korean, Chinese, Mexican, British, Dutch, and so on.

Actually, I've loved it! There were so many fun and interesting.

But, here in Japan, I can hardly see any person but Japanese. People are almost all Japanese, which is quite boring for me.(Althoough I love Japanese people.)

I think diversity is good especially for children. Because they should expose to diverse cultures to learn different points of view and respect each other regardless of what social, racial and ethnic. It is an important to become open-mind adult."

find-your-love.tsubasakaiser.com/

What the fuck have you done leaves?

I wish him luck unless he tries the south or north west states then he might be lucky

She is better looking than the majority of gook women

He looks terrible and hates himself so much he goes for white girls.
I hated his music after I found out he was a nog

>canada literally ruining everything
FUCKING LEAF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah. Unlike in the west where everyone secretly hates niggers, Asians are more open with their distaste.

Oh, hey! Shaolin Soccer! I like that movie

>Gullible manchilds actually fell for the plastic surgery photo shopped Asian girls

Most Asian girls look bland and ugly with feint features like jaws, cheeks, eyebrows and no diversity when it comes to eyes and hair color.

Not sure why you niggers keep falling for this meme when you could be unloading your seed inside a pretty white girl and make beautiful babies.

Most beta males think it is easier to hook up with Asian girls.

Japanese mixing with niggers is good.
That way japanese will have big dicks and niggers will dive in anime culture and become less criminal. It's win for both sides.

NOOO

NOT JAPAN

Cyka

Slycays minya

Idi hahlu

kek your flag to Japanese one is like Ukrainian one to ours

RARE

You're wrong. Asian Males are the ones responsible for anime and all that is right with Japan. They won't be mixing.
Race Mixing is a sin anyhow

RARE FLAG OF THE KAZAKH-JAPANESE HOHOLS. praise tengri

Dude if you think that looks good you have literally no standards and think anything vaguely homo sapien looks good.

I find the idea of impregnating foreign women with my seed arousing.

>negros involved
>less criminal

Why do you guys care if Asians get BLACKED

it's not like they're "muh master race"

While you can get laid "easily" none will marry you/have kids with you.

>goes to Canada
>sees multiculturalism working (yes, it's working, and I've lived in Montreal, Toronto, and Halifax)
>act shocked that he was impressed by it

Just face it. Canadian multiculturalism works. Just because it DOESN'T WORK in your shit countries, doesn't mean it doesn't work here.

It's actually a perfect mix. You mix extreme aggression of blacks with extreme passivity of asians and you end up with an acceptable hybrid. Way better than white/asian hybrids who end up too docile, or white/black hybrids, too aggressive. Asian/Black hybrids are just right.

japs don't care about niggers so it's not happening

RARE FLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Japs care about 'white pigs'.

Anything nigger is trash, including you.

Blasian here, Trini/Japanese, ask me anything :-)

Maybe if you mixed both an Asian Male and Black Male together some how, but otherwise, no. Their kids will be nigger and a downgrade is the last thing Japan needs right now.

>It is an important to become open-mind adult.

Open-minded adults tend to worship Adolf Hitler.

I think that out of all Asians Vietnamese are the worst looking, they have this brownish and yellowish mixture that's disgusting.
Koreans and Japanese and almost white.

No, there already is an island of blasians called madagascar, they don't act like full-niggers, they're actually pretty decent. White genes are recessive, but asian genes are codominant with blacks.

>I want to ruin society because I'm bored
Fucking liberals.

Nothing better than spreading the black seed

We're better off sterilizing or containing niggers

>out of all Asians Vietnamese are the worst looking,

Sri Lankan men are by far the ugliest

>Race-mixing with niggers
Is there anything more disgusting?

>abeonomics

It's not common, whitu piggu. We have other problems like low masculinity in the youth, decline of traditional values and anime. Sometime I want to exterminate all omegas and pacifist in my country. We need a war to revive the Japanese Spirit from the degeneracy that corrupted us. Then all of Oceanina and Asia will belong to us.

>then at least we can bring those fucking slants down with us.

Fuck you faggot. They will inherit the earth when we have vanquished due to our cucked nature

no, any race mix with whites should be sterilized including asians should be sterilized because white genes are recessive. white + asian = asian, white + black = black, black + asian = balanced hybrid. That's why whites shouldn't mix.

No races should mix.
They should all be put in check and have their own areas to roam about it and be able to visit others peacefully

Please god no. I don't want this to happen.

No one should mix. If you didn't attack us after you were done with Hitler, you would see zero population in rest of Asia today.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

WHITE PIGUUUUUU GO HOMEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=cbfHr_soYrs
Good.

>Go to Japan
>Meet and talk with people, they ask me about the Euro refugee crisis
They say they don't understand why Europe is letting all those "people" in
>They all say that the japanese women who married to Nigerians a few years/decades ago have had themselves/their families shunned ever since
>All japanese people I met said they hated black people, all they do is increase crime

Not gonna happen Mountain-Jew, Japan is the most xenophobic country in the world

Except niggers. Niggers should be exterminated.

What did you tell them Finn bro?
I would have started crying right then and there

isnt this how the dark southeast asians originated? didnt a group of proto-chinese come across the niggers that were living there at the time and mate with them?

Hopefully the Finn user reinforced it and told them to keep up.

Told them how most of the aren't even from places they claim to be, lie about their ages, rape stories, etc. Also showed them a video in which a refugee mocks finnish food culture saying porridge is dog food.

They didn't like that a guy that supposedly flees from a warzone complains about everything that is given to him freely

youtube.com/watch?v=kE1mJSWd84U

I remember when i watched this video. Truly disgusting people. How's this situation currently going in your country, user?

That's pseudoscience and racist, we're all the same

Fuck my plans been outed already.

>Me and a couple of other educated red-pilled blacks were planning something we'd call Operation: Spread Thy Seed
>Head to Asian countries with high beta counts (ie: Japan, Philippines, etc)
>Use fake names and identification when meeting girls
>Fuck them that night with a condom because fuck getting STDs
>While they're sleeping, get pipet and pipe nig jizz from condom into sleeping girl
>Leave Japanese written manifesto about how their actions are destroying the Japanese culture
>Repeat for another day then move on to the next town

Best case scenario, a string of half nip babies will flood hospital rooms, and it'll hopefully spur declining birth rates.
Worst case, we'll have an army of Nipnigs to take over a village with.

>Tfw never have a buff japanese qt 314 gf who will dominate you in bed wrestle.

Shut up stupid hypocrite kike.
We all know you guys never left Germany

A lot of the people that came have had their applications denied or have left the country. Many of them even flew back to Iraq because our government paid their flights.

Still too many of them here, and I fear many more will come. Good thing Finland has had its reputation ruined amongst the "refugees" thanks to videos like the one I posted on Facebook and other social media.

Btw those flights that our government is paying to the "refugees" cost 1000 euros per person, estimated cost of about 20 million or more euros

Do you guys need anything? I'm going to be traveling there to climb your Mountains and I can give your mom&pop's shop some service and extra tips

That's 27 on top of whomever got in through standard immigration + the rape babies from Black military personnel at US bases.

>service
I mean business
Will an Aryan tourist get much crap there? I just want somewhere to go and vent about shitskins in peace for awhile

>That Japanese Man Yuta

I don't like him.