Kubrick

Stanley Kubrick was right:

globalcitizen.org/fr/content/anneke-lucass-harrowing-tale-of-sex-trafficking-am/

He was absolutely right on the money, except reality is even worse.

He was killed for warning us.

Warning us.

It's too bad we will never get to see his directors cut of EWS. I wonder what they took out of it after they killed him. Only the select few that got that first screening knew.

>Removing the 'J' from Jaded Eyes Wide Shut
>Still getting killed by ((them))

>Belgium

Doesn't surprise me

Hollywood has been dirty as fuck since it became a thing, Virginia Rappe was almost 100 years ago

>I wonder what they took out of it after they killed him
they took out the dream sequences that were shot and reported on at the time, for one.

Me on the right

Is that what this movies about, sex trafficking?

Oy vey Goyium, don't you know she was a whore!

KEK

ofc not... there is a sex industry sub-plot albeit a minor one though.

Jesus christ that was hard to read. Why is the world such a horrible place?

Read about personality disorders like narcissism and the dark triad. It'll make more sense.

Basically mental children in adult bodies, indulging in their base pleasures.

film's about sex in general
our protagonist is exposed to an entire reality of what sex actually is to people behind closed doors

at least, that's what i took from it

pretty interesting desu

Has anybody read the book? I'm sure it contains clues, although I heard that Kubrick wanted the Jewishness expunged from the work.

>6 years old
>knows exactly what positions these people held
>"Oh and they wanted me dead but I miraculously avoided it"
I can guarantee nothing written in this article is true. Old broad just wants attention.

Oh vey

>It's just an anti-Semitic Canard Goyium! Don't believe anything they say, unless they have proofs, but of course my grandfaddah vas gassed by Mendele himself, never question this.

She recognised them later, on TV. You don't forget the face of a man who makes you eat shit, trust me.

I believe her.

>global citizen

>You don't forget the face of a man who makes you eat shit, trust me.

who hurt you user?

I read Traumnovelle before the movie came out.
I followed the making of the movie at the time too. There were big stories at the time about lavish dream scenes with dozens of negro galley slaves and Victorian garden sex scenes.
The "Execs" definitely took out all the dream/symbolism (Freudian) sequences.
Te original source material isn't particularly jewish.. not sure where you get that impression from. It's a cool little novella, desu.

>Te original source material isn't particularly jewish

No, I just remember reading something about Kubrick requesting his screen writer to leave out any Jewish stuff. I'll have to read the book, it's German is it not? Did you read it in English do you have any suggestions per translation, although I'll probably just pick up a German copy.

>global citizen

I have a great English version called Dream Story published by Penguin.

>Dream Story published by Penguin.

Oh yeah, I always like the hardcovers from Penguin, thanks user.

My parents, my aunt. And potentially a host of other people who may or may not have violated me during my forced unconsciousness

It is true, though, Kube removes Jewishness from the source material.

Specifically, where the main character gets called a dirty Jew, Tom Cruise gets called a faggot.

You are welcome m8. Hope you enjoy it.
I also have a double feature paperback by Penguin with the original EWS script and Traumnovelle combined. Nice glossy pics too.

Sounds nice, is that still available? Would you mind posting some of those pics if possible?

Is this it?

yep supposedly showing women undergoing monarch mind control ala clockwork orange brainwashing scene.

If he's so right why did he say Hitler was right about almost everything? Checkmate.

Although I believe the general themes she wrote about, i dont think she's actually experienced it.

The article reads like fiction and seems disingenuous.

I wonder if that will ever be found, it's like that mysterious scene that exists from the Shining where they talk to a doctor towards the end of the movie. I read it was only shown in a few theatres, before Kubrick mailed the theatre owners to tell them to cut the scene out themselves or something.

i saw that scene before it was pulled from cinemas in america.

Ullman visits dANNY IN HOSPITAL

How old are you user?

Was it significant?

Agreed. Chong Kim level, Eden-tier type stuff. Not to say that this stuff doesn't happen though.

Tell us more. Pls

Why would they let him film the movie and then kill him?