Why young moms are so hot?

Why young moms are so hot?

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Men are naturally attracted to signs of fertility

that woman is like 50 years old. Did you mean grandmother?

This girl I used to talk with is pregnant and she's freshly 18. Pretty wild since she's still hot AF honestly

>loose vaginas, stretchmarks and poor life choices are hot

Little girl >>>> hag

Breh a girl in my highschool was pregnant at 14 and she was hot AF. She's probably sucking BBCs for money now but she looked bretty good, feel bad for her.

Holy fucking shit that's sad.

Got any pics?

>that's sad
why? she could do an abortion and live a happy life but instead she decided to keep the child. it's her choice, she deserved everything that happened to her

Russian poster has the right idea. Just sad that it happened at 14 of all ages. She must've been crazy hot though if you think about it

No pics I honestly think she dropped out or something because I stopped seeing her after a while.

Seemed like a nice girl desu. I hope she's doing okay.

I don't really think about it that much this thread just reminded me. It was just a surreal moment because before that I only saw that shit in movies and couldn't imagine kids in highschool getting pregnant.

Why not both?

>having kids before 45 is a poor life choice i today's europe

fucking idiot

>poor life choices

fuck off incel

Hi can I impregnate one of your women please

fuck off lardball

>tfw the entire nation of Spain denied me from impregnating one of their women

Does it ever get better? :-/

>young moms
>talk about forties

kys

In days of old women sometimes had kids right up to menopause, but they started at like 19. The risk of birth defects from older mothers is lower if you had previous kids prior to 30 (not having your first one at 38 or something).

I don't now. I'm married to a 19 year old French former single mother and that's so hot

There is nothing hotter than young woman who has proven she is capable of giving birt to healthy kid, taking care of it and still remained slim which symbolises she is healthy and capable of staying fit.

Basically young moms are ready to breed any second and your brain knows it.

I agree

hot. more?

Sorry wh*teboi BBC only

>Argentinian
>White
Man, how much brain damaged do you have?

Maybe it's because they're young?

>Why?

both the mom and child are still fuckable

Not entirely for some Germans, Russians, Carantanians and Nords live in Argentina. You were never White to begin with, if you have a potential to racemix. Ever noticed how it's genetic trash no one wants in the gene pool in the first place? Soros or whatever is Sup Forums witch today, open borders, propoganda and other shit do a great job for us. Shit like that should be encouraged. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

For mongrel genetics often breed mongrel rhetoric
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

"White" racemixer is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline = White/European ethnicity x
die pedophile scum

Big milf udders + young physique = perfect combination

same but she's 20 and Russian, kid is half Georgian

Fertile look and ability to produce the White children
This

She is dressed like a whore. So her daughter will now think that she has to dress like a whore as well.

That isn't sad at all. Suburb city my mom teaches middle school (8th grade US =13-14)

Girl was pregnant with her 2nd kid during the end of the her year. Had twins 2 years later her sophomore year of high school.

What the fuck? 4 kids by age 16 3 different fathers? Dogs like her need to be spayed

You sound like Japanon with that grammer.

t. Retard

She's like 34 Swedish and that's her grandsons wifes son

Fertile pucci.

If you are posting shit like this you will never ever get laid bro

The ugliest girl in my high school got pregnant at 15, the father was a 13 year old kid

Aren't they wonderful? Check out these milfs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers