Explain yourself Sup Forums

I see this guy flooding this board all the time and after checking him out, I'm cringing that so many of you would admit you like this guy. Hes an immature sun-starved fuckhead who will NEVER mature or contribute anything meaningful to society whatsoever (other than making you guys rofl from his vapid adolescent humor or trolling TEDtalks, if you consider that a noble contribution). The cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy is stunningly blatant here. You guys constantly talk about fighting degeneracy yet idolize this shitstain who is, in my opinion, the literal poster boy for degeneracy.

So please answer: How do you reconcile the fact that on so many of the views you guys hold (i.e. Jews are the devil but if Trump worships them its cool) are a joke due to your own betrayal of them? So much flip-flopping and contradictory beliefs hurt your legitimacy as respectable interlocutors, let alone worthy Hitlerites (I'm quite certain Hitler or Goebbels would have had this guy hung for no other reason than being an utterly useless and annoying profligate)

>Inb4 "muh Trump's master plan have you read art of the deal?!@#$ durrrr"

a fucking leaf

>1 post by this ID

nobody likes sam hyde, it's a joke dummy

you're right

and guess what, Sup Forums itself is the ultimate degeneracy.

The biggest mistake ever made was the creation of Sup Forums because it let the losers that always inhabited Sup Forums to become political and pretend to be the "Good guys" when they were ALWAYS pathetic degenerates.

Sup Forums itself IS the problem. Sup Forums is a massive psyop that's demoralized a whole generation. the kikes take the degeneracy brewed here and then take it out to the mainstream (Tumblr is just Sup Forums programming taken to the public eye)

Speak for yourself you shithead

Lol his red talks were amazing

You're a fucking lightweight, kid. Let's turn this around: what have *you* ever done? Could you even pull off half of what Sam has done? Every fucking night for the rest of your pitiful existence I want you to remind yourself you are weak, you will never do anything transcendent, you will never be remembered for anything. And if you can still look yourself in the mirror after facing that hard lesson, come here and we'll talk about Sam's alleged flaws.

Wow, you really cut him down with your overly abstract nonsense. You even provided examples of what you are talking about, ie, arguments. Great thread, I will not be using the sage option.

>all this Sup Forums damage control

just realize this site is all about filth and infantile humor. Either grow out of this shithole, or embrace that you're a degenerate and not some moral person in any way

Not an argument.

Sup Forums is a think tank, and if you think you are going to get people to leave and let you have free reign then you are mistaken buddy.

Anyone who is ruining someones reputation instead of addressing their arguments is not a human being. So do what you like with them because they are of no use here.

yeah right, it's just a place for internet addicts to contian their anger.

Most people here barely think, that's why they made "really makes you think" into a forced meme

because actual thinking is forbidden here.

I don't give a shit about Sup Forums. This piece of shit can die tomorrow and it wouldn't be any skin off my nose. Hell, I'd even pull the plug myself. What I'm talking about is a fucking nobody, a pissant foreigner coming on here getting high and mighty about a man I know busts his ass and always delivers. Nothing worse than someone who can't accomplish anyone trying to compensate by tearing down what others have built. The amount of blood, sweat and tears that go into MDE would make your head spin.

Oh so mommie and daddy bout you a computer? You wrote a little computer program huh? Well next time you need to take out your jealousies and inadequacies online, don't go after Sam Hyde. He's bought people like you, he's destroyed people like you.

Please do not group people who like to meme on Sup Forums with people who like to discuss actual rational topics on Sup Forums

We are not all cartoon caricatures of your fantasies

Are you legitimately using the word 'degenerate' without irony?

It was popularised in mainstream media by the fucking dog guy from Fallout New Vegas.

And you're calling Sup Forums infantile?

I know you're kidding around but there are actually people that feel that way about mde. fatherless dudes I guess :v

Let me give you an argument and maybe you can see what I am on about here. Ancient philosophers used to go out into the marketplace and talk with the citizens. They didn't sit in an Ivy League school lecturing dumb students about other philosophers in history.

This is the 21st century equivalent of socializing in a marketplace. Were most of the people in the marketplace angry idiots? Yes, and the same can be said of this site. HOWEVER, people who are brighter will win debates and the lurkers will believe he who won the debate and they will laugh at the name caller.

ok Canada your only claim to being white is your French ancestry

French are Franks

Franks are Germans

but why French are like they are?

dunno but france = allahu akabar because they are how they are.

they may have invented liberty
they may have invented democracy
AND they were a Germanic tribe

but today...

explanation over.

I checked him out as well and cringe juvenile humor you cant blame pol half these fuckers are teenagers dick and fart jokes are still hilarious to them no doubt

that's what Sup Forums always was

a bunch of immature idiots, or mature people being closet immature idiots for fun

when I first started visiting pol a few months ago I had no idea how immature the people here were I started to question who the people behind the posts were when I started seeing things like poo in loo as responses to all Indian posters and post boi pussy wtf am I still doing here kill please

Guys, this is not just a Sup Forums thing to have a large population of average intelligence people. This is a real life thing, just look at the IQ bell curve. Do you think the average person is dumb? Well, half the population is dumber than that. So this whole thing about you guys not being surprised that people like MDE because this site is full of idiots is not logically consistent.

Hear me out on this, if you are so mature and educated that you can entertain a differing idea for a moment. They only have 59,000 subscribers despite their many views. When you see a youtube channel with more subscribers, which would mean catering towards the average intelligence, do you see the quality go up or down? Not the production quality, but the actual style and content of the videos. From my observations in channels that specifically cater towards comedy, the more popular channels are more for average people and the channels that cater towards a different intelligence often times are more obscure.

>wtf am I still doing here

learning

Bullshit, it's a small miracle that in this age of cucks there is anyone who is so astonishingly unafraid to say the shit he says... and he's fucking funny

>tfw 28 yo management consultant making €4100/month here

Sup Forums is some of the best entertainment on the internet, consume it will it lasts...

excellent point and I know what you are saying the fact pewdiepi or what ever his name is has the most subs on you tube is the ultimate proof of that . I just wish we had less kids on this site . it would be great if there was some sort of age requirement it would vastly improve the discussions had here .

how long do you need to wait until you get to buy beer at the store like the big boys do fucking dumb ass kid ?

How dare you insult Sam. Sam Hyde, Trump, Gavin Mcinnes, and Chris Dorner are the closest things to a father figure I've ever had, and made me who I am today.

>80002854
that's impossible without doing away with anonymity online completely

which really (and this is an unpopular opinion for Sup Forums) would be a good thing. the Internet is a health hazard to children.

I like sam hyde hes funny and you arent, i bet your heart raised slightly when you read that, now you are just waiting to reply with some generic comeback.

Watch kickstarter tv

Not all of us are oblivious to your games, Sam.

piece by delicious piece

I'm probably older than you, but yeah, I'm sure you're a badass who really tells it like it is when you meet people. I'm sure you'd have no problem doing standup about Jews and homos

You must have a huge crush on a certain Sam Hyde lead to go through all this trouble it's okay. It's apart of who you are.