Name 1 (one) likeable character on this piece of shit show besides Eddard Stark

Name 1 (one) likeable character on this piece of shit show besides Eddard Stark.

Jon Snu.

the ice zombies

Le know things dwarf.
Le broody conscience Targaryen bastard.
That's about it.

>most beautiful woman in all of westeros.

the queen, lena headeys character. i cant remember her name. also the tyrells were likable

Roose

I couldn't see her shoulder armor at all on my phone so I thought someone had photoshopped her neck being long as fuck

Davos

This motherfucker. All he wanted to do was keep the other likeable guy safe but he got stabbed in the eye by Prince Edgelord.

>Eddard Stark is likeable

lmao....only if you are a basic bitch. Hes boring, vanilla, mr good guy......ie nobody cares

Margery is likeable. She is a "good" character, while being interesting and plays the political game. She is also a strong woman while not being a mary sue with insane plot armor like Danerys Too bad the tv writing was absolute horseshit last season.

Davos and king Stannis I

>he thinks Ned is boring
the ultimate pleb filter

the hound

>Ned is always morally good

>he will always do the right thing

>ergo you already know what are Ned's responses to events

the things that happen around Ned is interesting. But hes just a gear to move the plot around.

>tywin
>bronn
>arthur dayne
>triggered jaime
>the mountain
>blackfish
>barristan selmy
>king joffrey

I didn't even read the books but I'm sure there are even more that have interesting backgrounds.

This.

Characters don't have to be likeable to be good

Jorah, Night King, Bronn, podrick and Tywin

Also, pre-Season 6 "Let's bring back to life a dude I talked to for, like, 15 minutes, just because" Davos

Based Edmure

Arya, you pieces of shit.

Joffrey, but since he died I quit the show.

podrick you fucking faggot

How is Joffrey like able?

Kevan Lannister is the only person in the entire story that doesn't have a single idiotic moment.

In the show he does have. In the books, it's him and Bronn

Will mentioning Tyrion cause a huge fucking shitstorm or has Sup Forums somehow improved?

The Hound/Sandor Clegane

Oberyn Martell

Stannis
Jaime
Davos

while being top bantz naming his kid tyrion was pretty edgy, maybe not idiotic tho since he still came out on top i guess

I want to fuck him.

not checking his room for secret entrances was pretty dumb

robert baratheon
>not drinking and whoring and killing targaryen princelings

tbf tyrion couldn't find the one in his room and he's pretty smart

How did the world stay in a constant medieval age for thousands of years?

maester jewry

>some people actually believe this

Worldwide autismo

Also, inexistence of Jews

OUR PRECIUS

>How did the world stay in a constant medieval age for thousands of years?

Magic was wide spread for most of that time. That would retard technological advancement.

severe winters that lasts tens of years, killing most of population and soft-resetting the clock

The Hound